I hope they adjust to the fact that Ed Reed is like 20-25 yrds off the ball and stop that deep shit.
I hope they adjust to the fact that Ed Reed is like 20-25 yrds off the ball and stop that deep shit.
Mason tearing shit up tonight.
Mason is stepping up so huge, and the Cowboys are just fail on offense.
Lol @ the fake
Edit- Isn't Jason Garret the next Cowboys' head coach? If so.....wow...look elsewhere. Break the bank for Cowher.
http://www.projo.com/photos/20071017...07_G47GREI.jpg
Why the fuck are the Ravens still running? Shit ain't gettin you nowhere!
Mason again! God damn,.
Only Henry can get burned by a guy with a bum shoulder..........
Mason and Choice are both in FA in our League and I was in desperate need of a Flex D:
I honestly think Ed Reed and Bob Sanders are 2 best safeties that we'll see for the next 100 years. Polamalu isn't far off from them either.
Edit:
QB option? On Baltimore?
lmao Dallas is u sirius
Ed Reed for sure; Sanders is hurt WAYYYY too often.
Man fk the option. Wtf is that shit.
And that is why we don't see the "Option" in the NFL...
Haha one football weekend we all need to meet up and I would love to see you guys bicker over this shit in real life.
The option would have worked if he would catch the ball... the call wasn't the problem.
That is easily the easiest way for your QB to get hurt in the NFL, he is open game after that.
Plus it is just silly, I could see the Dolphins running it but not the 'boys.
Sure, I'll bring the 9mm
The FB gut..... best play in every Madden since 00
Your shank won't stop the 9
Yet HARDLY EVER used IRL....orz