almost as bad as...
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...sev/bdaygm.jpg
almost as bad as...
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...sev/bdaygm.jpg
First Einherjar for us, since messing with it long ago and not doing it again until now.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...rjar182009.jpg
Lacquer Tree Log fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I think it depends entirely on your other gear. And your experience. Nyzul Isle is far more accessible than Limbus for some people and Mirror tiara is expensive for others.
It also depends on your inventory space and which other jobs you play etc etc. Personally I carry around an enormous amount of gear swaps but I think you're completely missing the point...
The value in a Goliard Chapeau lies in the combination of stats, not in any one. I think it's an excellent piece, even though personally I have a Walmart, Yigit, Cleric's and Healer's cap +1, Zenith Crown and now this hat.
i wear goliard for cure V and resting, fuck taking whm af out of storage ever![]()
Dynamis - Qufim run last night:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...108_212439.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...108_210309.jpg
Not pictured: 4 monk hands, and the 995 lot on the second pair of war-1 feet that got beat by pedro's 998. Awesome!
no offense but the 2 SS, have pretty gay drops lol
I'm hoping that was the point.
woot
http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/attac...1&d=1231528916
1/1 on actual kill for myself and not from helping friends.
RATATAPA IS A FROG
Item Drops
28 one byne bill
32 Ordelle bronzepiece
22 Tukuku whiteshell
1 pair of etoile tights
2 sorcerer's coat
1 pair of warrior's cuisses
1 suit of wyrm mail
1 abyss cuirass
1 mirage jubbah
1 pair of valor breeches -1
1 pair of pantin churidars -1
1 pantin taj
3 copy of "Ginuva's Battle Theory"
1 mythril beastcoin
1 pair of cleric's mitts
1 summoner's horn
1 pair of bard's cannions -1
1 pair of commodore trews -1
1 scout's jerkin
1 Hydra harness
1 wyrm armet
our last tav, i wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry'd when i saw the harness ;(
Pretty decent Bubu run last night considering it's only our second time there. Now I just have to pray that no Valor Capes drop in the next 2 CoP runs.Code:a duelist's belt 2 a koga sarashi 1 a pair of abyss gauntlets -1 1 a pair of duelist's gloves -1 1 a pair of etoile bangles -1 1 a pair of mirage bazubands -1 1 a pair of monster gloves -1 1 a pair of warrior's mufflers -1 1 a pantin cape 1 an abyss cape 1
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3533/...31c8fd53_o.jpg