Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1484
  1. #921
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    no, pretty sure all t3 znm drops are shared slot.. never seen 3 weapon/armor drops from the same znm before
    I thought that, but if Aurum feet dropped in that loot pool wouldn't they be below the grips? Meaning they couldn't? idk

  2. #922
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    I thought that, but if Aurum feet dropped in that loot pool wouldn't they be below the grips? Meaning they couldn't? idk
    not sure, but i'd think a 3 item drop would be relatively common if possible.. assuming each item is just in the drop pool twice there'd be a >20% chance of getting 3 drops. I've killed at the very least 25 t3s, never seen this happen.. that alone is enough to say it's set up similar to sky abjs(1 guaranteed drop of a random item, possible second random item in that set). I guess it's possible achamoth is an exception, but I'd think someone here would have a screenshot of a bigger drop if so.

  3. #923
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Auspice View Post
    Same here, all kills with TH4. *bangs head on keyboard*
    Both kills where with TH4, nonetheless i went 1/13 on Trotters >.> maybe that makes u feel better.

  4. #924
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    What happens when DD go nuts and make Sarameya move right before activating Chainspell @ 9%? Some dead mages and melee and then...

    http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9...1003151ae0.png

  5. #925
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    -blank-

  6. #926
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Hey, I think you need more tp.

  7. #927
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    No pic, but our moths looked like this:

    #1 - oracle braconi x2
    #2 - organics
    #3 - organics, arum gloves

    Very nice run overall ^^

    Still waiting to see a good drop from nyzul, doing it now, hopefully... hopefully...

  8. #928
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    We got D.feet'd...

    http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/shitOdin.jpg

    #13 or 14, haven't been counting, only seen 1 N.head, 6 or 7 E.bodies, last 2 pools looked alot like this.

    3/5 went freelot.

  9. #929
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,796
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Go camp Fafnir if you guys need Nhead.

  10. #930
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    We got D.feet'd...

    http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/shitOdin.jpg

    #13 or 14, haven't been counting, only seen 1 N.head, 6 or 7 E.bodies, last 2 pools looked alot like this.

    3/5 went freelot.
    Honestly, this is why I joined an Einherjar LS. I did a bit of research on it before going about it as my "main" is BST. With what seems to be a 40-45% drop rate on E body, I really don't think it'll be too hard to obtain one some day in the future versus camping, claiming, and getting a lucky drop on Nidhogg.

  11. #931
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Go camp Fafnir if you guys need a Blackbelt
    I can't speak for others, but I do Einherjar so i don't have to camp kings. The only reason I'll ever do HNM is if i decide to gear up my MNK and want a BB.

    Besides, I don't really care personally about N.abj, I was simply surprised by our apparent bad luck with them.

  12. #932
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    I can't speak for others, but I do Einherjar so i don't have to camp kings. The only reason I'll ever do HNM is if i decide to gear up my MNK and want a BB.
    Afuckingmen

  13. #933
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,717
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Fuck off, got another Hauteclaire, back to back, and I wasn't there to get a cut from seller QQ

  14. #934
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Last odin.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...131_205901.png


    Oh, no picture... but we also got Bloodbead ring off our last nyzul run.

  15. #935
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    I can't speak for others, but I do Einherjar so i don't have to camp kings. The only reason I'll ever do HNM is if i decide to gear up my MNK and want a BB.

    Besides, I don't really care personally about N.abj, I was simply surprised by our apparent bad luck with them.
    do you know how to do math?
    N head is only in one of the slots, and shares its slot with: A feet, A hands, N legs, W head, E hands, E legs, D feet, M feet, M legs
    So that is a 1/10 drop, which isn't even off pace with what you guys have.

    E body shares a slot with P body, H body, A body, W body, M body
    So that's 1/6 in slot 1
    With a ~60% rate for the second body abjuration to drop, also at 1/6
    you are looking at 6/10*1/6 on that slot for ebody, so 1/10.

    You guys have actually gotten lucky on E body, so stop complaining

  16. #936
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    do you know how to do math?
    N head is only in one of the slots, and shares its slot with: A feet, A hands, N legs, W head, E hands, E legs, D feet, M feet, M legs
    So that is a 1/10 drop, which isn't even off pace with what you guys have.

    E body shares a slot with P body, H body, A body, W body, M body
    So that's 1/6 in slot 1
    With a ~60% rate for the second body abjuration to drop, also at 1/6
    you are looking at 6/10*1/6 on that slot for ebody, so 1/10.

    You guys have actually gotten lucky on E body, so stop complaining
    Only got a B in math, thanks for the low blow :/.

    I didn't realise the % were so low, either way i wasn't really "complaining" because I know we've been lucky to get so many E.bodies, it's still frustrating to see 2 shitty pools in a row.

  17. #937
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    930
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Tonight's Odin, not too shabby and SSR can finally go fuck itself I'll take 20attk and 8DEX for my WSs instead of Ares legs that do not exist. :D :D

  18. #938
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    mbody makes me lol, never seen one drop in 6 odins and a few nids, we're so lucky

  19. #939
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    mbody makes me lol, never seen one drop in 6 odins and a few nids, we're so lucky
    2/3 M.body from Odin and we got like 3? in the last 2 Nids >_>

  20. #940
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    580
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    we went 6 mbodies in 5 odins at one point....

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast