was in valor body solo kiting till it got close thunderbolt + got punched a few times etc so swapped in mbody... was at 12% at the time when "all" of the blms decided to go buckwild and blow it up dead ;D pld/nin. etc
was in valor body solo kiting till it got close thunderbolt + got punched a few times etc so swapped in mbody... was at 12% at the time when "all" of the blms decided to go buckwild and blow it up dead ;D pld/nin. etc
After wishing for this item for so long and thinking I'd never get it...
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...I/AcesHelm.png
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...XI/Acesdrk.png
Much love to everyone in AV who helped me get this outstanding drop![]()
Its the "Happy Egg"! Grats.
its his personal site, not the ls homepage, they use a forum as their main site
ffffff I lost the screenshot somehow, but last night in Glacier we had 3 drops in our first 5 kills, THF > WHM > DNC.
Ended with:
THF x2
WHM x2
SAM x2
DNC
RDM
SCH
SMN
DRG
DRK
M.Silver
aaaand my mannequin got fucking robbed:
Spoiler: show
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...215_135352.jpg
second try! First run brought us a mantle.
Dynamis - Xarc
NINx3
WAR
PUP
RNG
WHM
BLU
anddddd
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7476/pldx2gy6.jpg
Surcoatx2!Only took me what seems like 4-5 years.
oshit grats jeff
0/3 on bosses tongiht, but we had an All floor with Bloodsucker and Tottering Toby standing right next to each other, and...
http://slashangry.net/~callisto/NyzulPool.png
Bloodbead Ring for me, happy because that thing is never fucking up when I check.![]()
Dynamis - Xarcabard Tonight
2x Silverpiece
BLM
PUP
RDM
SAM
BRD x2
SCH
BST
DRG
3/5 Scholar Relic & 4/5 Red Mage Relic on my end as well. ^^v
I second the Uryuu is fat motion.