Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1472
  1. #581
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I would like to make a correction. This is real metal. YouTube - DREAM EVIL - The Book Of Heavy Metal

  2. #582
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    I would like to make a correction. This is real metal. YouTube - DREAM EVIL - The Book Of Heavy Metal
    http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2...mstatuehh6.jpg

    It's like I'm not sure whether I love to hate it, or hate to love it.

  3. #583
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    awesome guitar/drums, vocals completely ruin the whole band, otherwise i give everyone else 8/10

  4. #584
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Trying too hard to be dream theater sound wise.

  5. #585
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

  6. #586
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  7. #587
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    ITT - Jealousy

    ITT - I like this ITT shit.
    Hmm I think you also forgot

    ITT: People who think all screaming is incoherent (and/or think any screaming ruins a song because they don't understand it)

    seriously, yeah some bands suck at screaming and it's is incoherent, and a lot of old Lamb of God stuff was like that. But all of their new stuff is pretty good, or rather should I say, any band that has had lessons from Melissa Cross is pretty guaranteed to have good screaming.

    http://www.lostateminor.com/wp-conte...m_answers.jpeg

  8. #588
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Album cover not the same album.

    YouTube - Dead To Fall MAJOR RAGER official video

  9. #589
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    WHO THE FUCK GOT THE SNEAK PEAK OF THE NEW TITLE FOR NEXT RANDOM THREAD!?!?!?!

    ENTER THE TECHNO!?!?!?!

    nvm that was fuck or duck thread.

  10. #590
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

  11. #591

  12. #592
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    Hmm I think you also forgot

    ITT: People who think all screaming is incoherent (and/or think any screaming ruins a song because they don't understand it)

    seriously, yeah some bands suck at screaming and it's is incoherent, and a lot of old Lamb of God stuff was like that. But all of their new stuff is pretty good, or rather should I say, any band that has had lessons from Melissa Cross is pretty guaranteed to have good screaming.
    Holy shit someone else who knows about Zen of Screaming, rofl. I'M NOT ALONE.

  13. #593
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I honestly think she's revolutionized the metal scene by making their vocals so much better.

  14. #594
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    I honestly think she's revolutionized the metal scene by making their vocals so much better.
    My roomate who is a music major swears by those DVDs.

  15. #595
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you are all misguided fools.
    this is real metal









    http://www.germes-online.com/direct/...nese_Metal.jpg

  16. #596
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    I downloaded them both, fucking ridiculously annoying to find. If anyone wants 'em I can torrent them or zip 'em up and put them on rapidshit or something.

    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...90229vq3-1.jpg

  17. #597
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    [/URL]

    Peter Petrelli vs Allisa.
    [/URL]
    hot

  18. #598
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I downloaded them both, fucking ridiculously annoying to find. If anyone wants 'em I can torrent them or zip 'em up and put them on rapidshit or something.

    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...90229vq3-1.jpg
    if you can do any of the above that would be great, I have ZoS1 but it's in a super low resolution and crappy sound quality. However I ended up buying the 2nd one, still wouldn't mind downloading it though.

  19. #599
    An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

    I'm guessing that autopsy scene gif isn't from CSI but it's an amazing piece of prop-work.

  20. #600

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2979
    Last Post: 2010-11-23, 17:37
  2. Random Image Thread XXVII: Morgan Freeman, King of Time
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2984
    Last Post: 2010-02-14, 13:59
  3. Random Image Thread XV: I accidentally the whole image
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1484
    Last Post: 2008-11-09, 22:06
  4. Random Image Thread X: Return of the AV theories
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1483
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 16:40
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47