Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 678
  1. #561
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The skinnyfat conversation being had is fucking retarded. I highly doubt we will "begin to see skinny actresses dropping like flies," and I laughed a little when it was said. Regardless of whether or not anyone agrees with your point of view, I find it puzzling that you really think one actress dying from anorexia (your speculation) is going to touch off some chain reaction of eating disorder-related deaths or something. That is a really weird conclusion to come to at best.

    That was @whoever started this dumb weight derail.

    Anyway, I'd be willing to bet her death was drug-related. I vaguely remember there being a lot of rumors about her and her husband being prescription drug junkies, but honestly I found her very boring so I could easily be confusing her with someone else. I feel an accidental overdose ruling coming on, but I would not be surprised by a suicide, as it was reported she was recently fired from a film and her career seemed to be winding down.

  2. #562
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4

    within the past six-sevenish years of fucking sath being in the 90 pound range, i don't think he has ever once hurt himself due to my defined pelvic bones. think you might be doing something wrong.

    also, i don't think BG is the right place to get all self-righteous about brittany murphy's death/being too skinny/etc.

  3. #563
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    being as they die in 3s i'm taking bets. my money's on paula abdul and celine dion are next.

  4. #564
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    I see that bet, and raise you Carlos Mencia.

  5. #565
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    being as they die in 3s i'm taking bets. my money's on paula abdul and celine dion are next.
    Chris Henry died first, only one more left.

  6. #566
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    within the past six-sevenish years of fucking sath being in the 90 pound range, i don't think he has ever once hurt himself due to my defined pelvic bones. think you might be doing something wrong.

    also, i don't think BG is the right place to get all self-righteous about brittany murphy's death/being too skinny/etc.
    is it still white knighting if it's a girl doing it?

  7. #567
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    If you're hurting yourself on the other person during sex you're doing something horribly wrong.

    Unless of course it's just chaffing, then by all means keep on fucking
    I could get into details about how flawed this statement is based on personal experience, but it might make some folks around here queasy.. PUSSIES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    Chris Henry died first, only one more left.
    oyearite

  8. #568
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    The skinnyfat conversation being had is fucking retarded. I highly doubt we will "begin to see skinny actresses dropping like flies," and I laughed a little when it was said. Regardless of whether or not anyone agrees with your point of view, I find it puzzling that you really think one actress dying from anorexia (your speculation) is going to touch off some chain reaction of eating disorder-related deaths or something. That is a really weird conclusion to come to at best.
    A simple search on Google will reveal a host of stories about celebrities, some of which even include Brittany Murphy, who are skeletal thin and the unhealthy ways they achieve that. Just as being too fat abuses your body, being too thin does the same thing.

    I don't think it'll touch off a chain reaction. I think it's going to be a slow burn of starlets collapsing and sadly some dying because they're abusing their bodies with crazy diets and pills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    Anyway, I'd be willing to bet her death was drug-related. I vaguely remember there being a lot of rumors about her and her husband being prescription drug junkies, but honestly I found her very boring so I could easily be confusing her with someone else. I feel an accidental overdose ruling coming on, but I would not be surprised by a suicide, as it was reported she was recently fired from a film and her career seemed to be winding down.
    I just saw a news story that claimed she had been taking perscription drugs for a flu, and that she had been vomitting before the heart attack. Even if her skinniness wasn't the direct cause it was likely an indirect cause because being a skeleton doesn't help you survive much of anything.



    P.S. Also, just because it seems to need repeating, I don't think any body extreme is good, neither too skinny nor too fat. Not sure how I suddenly became a champion of fat chicks. I hate fat chicks because they always take up two seats on the bus instead of one and I end up standing.


    P.P.S. My husband and I have a running bet about George Lucas or Hugh Hefner dropping off first. I took the better odds with Hugh Hefner. But I hope they take a long time to prove one of us right.

  9. #569
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I dunno, I get the impression that Hugh Hefner is at least getting more on a regular basis that Lucas. I'd say he lives at least another decade.

  10. #570
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    I don't think it'll touch off a chain reaction. I think it's going to be a slow burn of starlets collapsing and sadly some dying because they're abusing their bodies with crazy diets and pills.
    That's great, but you're acting like this is something startling and new. Being very thin has been emphasized for years and years in hollywood, so I don't see why this is magically just now going to start killing women on a regular basis. Are you one of those people who thinks nothing went on in the world before you became aware of it? I mean really. Look at Delta Burke, Lisa Whelchel, or Candace Cameron. Those women all struggled with weight very, very publicly literally decades ago now. Being rail-thin is not a new trend, nor is abusing drugs and going on crazy crash diets. I doubt we are going to see a significant number of dead girls as a result of this type of behavior. It will probably be similar to what's happened in the past few decades.

    Summary: welcome to the present. We started without you.

  11. #571
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    lol....
    by first look, I look anorexic. I'm 6'0" and about 130 lbs. You can see my ribcage when I breathe in and my thighs look like pictures of holocaust victims (why am I having regular sex again? ). My size is not anything to do with my eating habits. My friends actually call me a fat fuck because I eat 4 meals a day (typically one is fast food), and I snack all day long. The amount of food I eat is sometimes pretty disgusting. My friends have a theory that one day, I'm going to be walking through a threshold and it's all going to catch up with me - I'm going to just suddenly balloon up and get stuck in the doorway.

    The point? Don't judge a fucking book by it's cover. Sometimes, it's just your genes. Unless you somehow know that she was anorexic or bulimic (psychic), shut the fuck up about your crusade. Being really skinny is not unhealthy unless your eating habits are unhealthy.

  12. #572
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Oh please please take Carlos Mencia.

    Sorry to hear that she died of a heart attack at such a young age. I think the autopsy is gonna be sometime today, my bets on drug related issue as is with most of these Hollywood deaths. :/

  13. #573
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I just saw a news story that claimed she had been taking perscription drugs for a flu, and that she had been vomitting before the heart attack. Even if her skinniness wasn't the direct cause it was likely an indirect cause because being a skeleton doesn't help you survive much of anything.
    I'm 5'2" and 105lbs post childbearing(give or take a few) and i kinda resent this statement. sometimes people are just petite, doesn't mean they are all starving themselves. it also does not mean those people are just going to keel over with the first bad flu or whatever that they get.
    on topic, i'm going to put my money on blow being the contributor.

  14. #574
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    aduidarnenye I like you and I think your opinion is correct. please continue to educate these dumb fuckers on fat/skinny

  15. #575
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,690
    BG Level
    10

    You defenders of chubby justice make me sick.

  16. #576
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    All women are beautiful in their own sense imo, it all goes off preference really, some like skinny women some like fat women. I myself love me a big girl /drool. We can all just blame the media(like we do for everything else) for womens self-esteem with all these magazines telling them they're fat and need to diet. It's all psychological, stop looking at the magazines and remind yourself you're attractive, and if you're fat PM for # >.> jk.

  17. #577
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    lol....
    by first look, I look anorexic. I'm 6'0" and about 130 lbs. You can see my ribcage when I breathe in and my thighs look like pictures of holocaust victims (why am I having regular sex again? ). My size is not anything to do with my eating habits. My friends actually call me a fat fuck because I eat 4 meals a day (typically one is fast food), and I snack all day long. The amount of food I eat is sometimes pretty disgusting. My friends have a theory that one day, I'm going to be walking through a threshold and it's all going to catch up with me - I'm going to just suddenly balloon up and get stuck in the doorway.
    I'm the same way. 6'2" 135-140 or so. My friends and I all joke about me getting superfat randomly some day as well. When I was in high school we learned about tapeworms and shit in Biology. I had a friend that swore that I had one because I as much if not more than anyone else and never gained a pound.

  18. #578
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

  19. #579
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    588
    BG Level
    5

    needs either a new angle, smaller head, or a bigger body.

  20. #580
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Not to defend what aduid... was saying because I don't agree that she died because she was skinny but people saying their height and weight and talking about their build is retarded.

    Being skinny because that is how your body naturally is despite you eating lots of food and being nutritionally sound is NOT the same thing as someone being skinny unnaturally because they do drugs or starve themselves or eat shitty. Stop telling everyone how tall you are and how much you weight it has no connection to this conversation.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  2. Celebrity Death Thread 2011
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 2011-12-18, 22:44
  3. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  4. 2009 Charity Donation Thread
    By Cephius in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-11-12, 13:36