Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 678
  1. #101
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ba dum ching!

  2. #102
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Natasha Richardson

    Family visits actress Richardson after ski fall - CNN.com

    NY Post is now reporting she's brain dead. Freaky, that's a pretty big family of actors/actresses.

  3. #103
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hopefully the NY Post is wrong. Nothing is worse than a loved one turning into a turnip.

  4. #104
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    b-b-b-b-b-bUmp!

    Oh wow yesterday I had only heard that she fell skiing, felt fine, then went to the hospital with a headache that was diagnosed as a severe concussion.

  5. #105
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    They talked about it on the radio today.

    She is brain dead but they transfer her from Montreal Hospital to NY so familly can visit her before they unplug her

  6. #106
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That fucking sucks.

  7. #107
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,539
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    They talked about it on the radio today.

    She is brain dead but they transfer her from Montreal Hospital to NY so familly can visit her before they unplug her
    Visit what? Her breathing corpse?

  8. #108
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah how about that, sometimes family members want to see one another before they stop breathing.

  9. #109
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Who the hell would want to see a family member before they died? That's just fucking stupid! note: sarcasm.

  10. #110
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Merged the two threads on the first page of GD into this, please try to keep all newsworthy 2009 deaths here.

  11. #111
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    omg I just watched The Parent Trap Sunday night too

  12. #112
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    Merged the two threads on the first page of GD into this, please try to keep all newsworthy 2009 deaths here.
    Trick Trick died?

  13. #113
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah pretty sure Trick Trick is still alive as is Liam's wife though possibly brain dead. I'm thoroughly confused now.

  14. #114
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    @Natasha Richardon being brain dead:

    Natasha Richardson Flown to New Hospital - TMZ.com

    Sucks to have conflicting reports, but I'm really hoping that her friends/family are just laymen who don't fully understand the injury and/or it's some sensational reporting of what was actually said about her condition. I don't know how much information (or how much accurate information) a hospital is legally allowed to release about a patient, though. I would suspect none, but maybe the family has given them permission to say that much so they'll be substantially less hounded by the press while they go through the first couple of days of grieving, possibly have a private funeral, etc.

  15. #115
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    That TMZ link was updated to say the brain dead report is unverified.. crazy. I hope she pulls through.

  16. #116
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

  17. #117
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh


  18. #118
    Canada
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,482
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

    I wonder what happened. Hard to get a serious injury on the beginner hill.

    That said, that's why I wear a helmet when I snowboard. I've crashed so many times, I'd be dead if not for the helmet.

  19. #119
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    That TMZ link was updated to say the brain dead report is unverified.. crazy. I hope she pulls through.
    Olo, the point of posting it was because they were reporting that brain dead-ness wasn't confirmed at that stage. Sucks that they were wrong, though. I thought she was in a lot more movies until I IMDB'd her. The only things I recognize are Patty Hearst and The Parent Trap.

  20. #120
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    Olo, the point of posting it was because they were reporting that brain dead-ness wasn't confirmed at that stage. Sucks that they were wrong, though. I thought she was in a lot more movies until I IMDB'd her. The only things I recognize are Patty Hearst and The Parent Trap.
    Her family is famous enough that she got the whole celebrity treatment without being as exposed as her more famous husband/mother/sister.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  2. Celebrity Death Thread 2011
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 2011-12-18, 22:44
  3. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  4. 2009 Charity Donation Thread
    By Cephius in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-11-12, 13:36