MOTHER FUCKER
MOTHER FUCKER
Was to be expected once he didn't hang himself.
Fuck these abc commercials man.. do they hawk their own shows enough?
wow what an ending
Awww man shit's going down next week.
how the fuck does this show manage to blow my mind exponentially more then it did the previous week.
edit: who is the woman that Frank ran into the woods with... all the oceanic 6 are in the past so can't be Sun?
Time to start guessing: Eloise Hawking? Claire's mom got onto the plane with Aaron?
Was so pleased with tonight untill she started yelling at the dogs when Locke died. Then that ruined all of tonights excitement.
I'm kind of upset that the preview made the next episode seem like they are going right back to the Jack/Kate/Sawyer nonsense again.
craziest fucking episode ever.
You had to expect it after all the crying Sawyer did over her this season. I expected that to be one of the main centrix this season. Was shocked Locke didn't mention Sawyer to Kate but glad they didn't milk it.
That love triangle is getting annoying, but eh, it's not like there isn't anything else.
Was looking around and it looks like we'll be stuck with a repeat the week of March 11th. Not a huge deal but I was hoping there would be no breaks this season.
Anybody notice Locke died the same way his father did.
On the previous topic of casted actor + the love triangle. Forest Whitaker was the original Sawyer. If that had happened I highly doubt he would've been banging Kate.
So anyone have a hunch as to why Ben went to such extremes to keep Locke from meeting with Eloise? I mean he didn't want Locke to die then immediately flipped... or maybe it's obviously and I totally am not thinking straight.
because batmanuel said he must DIE!
http://www.latinoreview.com/images/u...tmanuelpub.jpg
I'm of the opinion that he was just milking John for information. He uses people...It's what he does.
I am curious if he knew the island would bring John back to life though. He was pretty adamant about taking his body back to the island. If he didn't I'm almost certain he'll say he knew it would anyways just to save his ass again.
I also got that impression, he didn't seem to flip out until he mentioned Eloise's name. I guess it didn't help that I was one of the ones who seemed to see something when Desmond said they were there for Faraday's mother. However, she didn't seem to have any problem with him (besides believing he never tells the truth lol) when they were together with Jack and them.