Its happened quite a bit before. You see mikes hanging down, cameras and a couple of people from time to time.
Its happened quite a bit before. You see mikes hanging down, cameras and a couple of people from time to time.
LOST Screencaps: Episode 5x09 - Who is this Mysterious Woman!?
Link to video and image of what Null is talking about, for anyone not aware of it.
Could easily be a production error, but that looked hella like Charlotte. :<
We get to learn what happened with Aaron an what Sawyer said.
Jack's an asshole but he'll probably change his mind in this same situation with adult ben
Ha! i told ya that the others might save him, i bet its gonna be Jacob/Richard/some new other
Ok I am apparently wrong and this probably explains why ben stays with the Others. Also was that claire?
We get to see Richard, I don't know why but that always makes me happy.
Locke. is. a. G.
Haha, word. Whenever I see Nestor Carbonell ( I think that's his name) in the credit's, I always know we got some good shit in store. I love Richards character.
In the last 2 minutes when he takes Ben, I was like NOOOOO DON'T END! Going through my head was all sorts of crazy shit. Richard is gonna turn into the smoke Monster, We're gonna get to see in the inside of the Temple! Who gives about Kate's retarded ass story! SHOW ME THE MONSTER & TEMPLE!!!
When it ended, I was all like![]()
Looks like we DO get to see the inside of the temple next week though so :D
Well we know Widmore is still on the island and probably has some leadership role.
There aren't words to express how excited I am about next week's episode. Well..maybe 4.
Ben. Smoke Monster. Win.
Most of the episode was meh, but the ending plus preview made it feel like It was epic. Next week should be great
The Elle, Widmore line was interesting since when we last saw them they seemed to hold no position of power what so ever.
At first I thought they were going somewhere with the mention of Ben being tortured by Sayid but they closed that door quick, with the whole forgetting thing. But now we can't blame his father for making Ben an ass.
Blame Jack
Also Richard said "i dont answer to them"
Did something happened that made Richard go "lower" in the hierarchy of boss type of the others?
Or is Richard all renegade/solo with his little tight followers for a coup, or because of a coup done by widmore/ellie?!
Guess we may find out in a few more episodes / next one
lol can't wait till they show some more about the others now.
Also I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkk when the episode ended, love Locke's little smirk haha
and I can't wait till they show the statue from the front, hopefully they will explain why its there/ who built it.
But overall episode was alright, at least they don't leave loose ends.
Also, I think Richard is some sort of descendant of an Egyptian king or something, Iono he's too awesome.
John wasn't eating fruit when Ben woke up to a wisecrack
Not really spoilers, just stuff about the preview for next week so somebody doesn't get grumpy.
Spoiler: show
I would say Ben's dad still has a bit to do with the way Ben is. If not for him Ben would never have found The Others in the first place, which led to everything else (releasing Sayid, getting shot, Richard willing to save him). Of course if Jack had just saved the kids life, Ben apparently wouldn't be getting his soul sucked out of him.
About the smokey being the judge thing, it could be true, seeing as how he let Mr eko and Locke live (judged them worthy of living and let them alone) and immediately attacked the freighter military dudes.
Assuming it wasn't on command by Ben, although it kinda pointed it out that he could somewhat call for it
Perhaps that's all Ben can do, call/summon it which makes me wonder why Ben?
I'm thinking Ben has a little of Smokey inside of him with Richard taking him inside the temple to save him.
IIRC Eko wasn't originally supposed to die, he was supposed to still be alive, but the actor could not continue because both parents died in an accident and he wanted to take a long time off and the producers did not want to wait for him, so he decided to let the character Eko die.
Feel free to correct me, but i am pretty sure i read that somewhere.
anyone got next weeks preview? I got cut off on TiVo, if not maybe just tell me what it showed