Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1201 to 1220 of 1892

Thread: Lost: Season 5     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1201
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    if she was 17 back in 1954(?) and its 1977 shes not that young anymore..
    At least let me dream

  2. #1202
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That was some terribad CGI lol and fucking KATE

  3. #1203
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    HOLY SHIT? LOL

    SMOKEY VS JACOB?!

  4. #1204
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAT

  5. #1205
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    92
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    OH MY GOD! LOCKE!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #1206
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I would like to point out, that this is what I suggested at the start of the season. And I seem to recall everybody calling me crazy.

  7. #1207
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    That was some terribad CGI lol and fucking KATE
    The Temple was || at the CGI but when the sub came on I gagged

    PS: I wish for Ben to make an amazing face like that at least twice per episode. Upped the episode by at least 20 points

  8. #1208
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Fun Fact: "Young" Eloise Hawking is the RL wife of the guy who played Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four movies.

  9. #1209
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Tonight was a great episode, only slightly a bit disappointed because many people lied saying we would learn a LOT about Richard's past.

  10. #1210
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    I was disappointed about the rumours of a "Richard-Centric" episode providing so few answers Yes, but I didn't go in looking for TOO many

  11. #1211
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Tonight was a great episode, only slightly a bit disappointed because many people lied saying we would learn a LOT about Richard's past.
    Haven't watched it yet, damn that is pretty disappointing. Waiting for the episode to be uploaded via stream, if anyone finds it post asap plox.

  12. #1212
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Aside from some of the worst CGI I have ever seen, another really good episode.

    What I don't get is this. They have a prop submarine on the dock...why just not move it along like they did with the old Jaws movie, instead of using some AWFUL cgi stuff lol

  13. #1213
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Like the rest disappointed just because I was hoping for Richard alone time.

    Some questions.. that I could have asked 2 seasons ago and yet renew their questiony-ness... Why are Ben and Richard so wishy-washy about Jacob? And good lord if we get the answer to that next week it will be a good finale. I crave the mythology answers opposed to the fun action stuff, which I enjoy but my love for the show stems from wanting to learn about what Dharma is and now who the Hostiles are and what the Temple is etc. This ep made me ponder that might we learn about who Jacob is by the next episode? Is Jacob something not as important as we thought?

    Episode MVP: Juliet, more specifically her glorious tits as she managed to wiggle them inside the sub.

  14. #1214
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    If it wasn't for the fact that John heard/partially saw Jacob when Ben took him to the cabin, I'd be tempted to say he was just a made up figure to instill order and get people to follow the leader's instructions.

    Edit: But then I guess if he was, Ben wouldn't have reacted so when Locke said what he said.

  15. #1215
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    Also, did anybody get the feeling that Ben and Richard may have had some sort of plan in place? Or do you think it was more of a Ben trying to explain why he tried to kill him. Twice.

  16. #1216
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I'd like to think Ben isn't going to try anything stupid so soon after Smokey threatened him. He'll probably get an honorable death though, trying to stop John in what would be the first time in which he truly looked like he was looking out for the good of the island.

  17. #1217
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,652
    BG Level
    6

    What a crazy episode!

    obviously Kate doesn't want everything to be prevented, because if it were, she would have spent her life in jail.

  18. #1218
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So... good... I can't even speculate. Lost has me by the balls.

  19. #1219
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Jesus christ next week will be beyond epic, definitely will be drinking, smoking, etc. I am staying away from any form of spoilers whatsoever, not even sneak peek's.

    Spoiler: show
    Knowing John Terry is guest starring is enough for me. I can't even imagine how epic it will be if he happens to come across John, Ben, AND Richard. It would be so intense I would probably shit myself.

  20. #1220
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Oh man...how long is a week already? The wait is going to be painful

    I love how Locke is confusing everyone, especially Richard. I have my idea on what will happen next, but I can't wait to see the complete explanation. And Ben was great like always...that dude is seriously the most sympathic villains ever.


    About Jack's plan, I really hope they won't erase anything in the future, and it's all a part of the same time loop. That would be so fucking lame otherwise. I don't mind if the future is slightly altered, but they need to avoid any paradox and incomplete time loop. That said, I'm sure their plan will backfire, and they will all be back on the island with memory of what happened (like Desmond)

    Also, I'm glad Kates pointed out that erasing 3 years of your life is like killing yourself, it's always an issue with time traveling. I don't even understand why Jack want to go through this plan...



    Also, how long is the final? Is it a double episode, or a normal one?

Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOST: Season V, What the balls?
    By Andarvi in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-01-21, 22:09
  2. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  3. LOST Season 4
    By Andarvi in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1115
    Last Post: 2008-10-02, 14:44
  4. "Lost" Season 4
    By Titanss in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2007-12-23, 06:14
  5. LOST - Fall Season finale *spoilers*
    By Daemonxel in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-11-22, 04:50
  6. wtf @ lost season premiere
    By Groovebox in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-10-12, 07:48
  7. Lost and 24 new seasons?
    By Lylie in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 16:00
  8. LOST: Season finale: (SPOILERS)
    By Firedrag0nn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2006-06-03, 15:00