Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 129 of 216 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 2561 to 2580 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2561
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by kareface View Post
    Actually, I ran the trial salvage runs. We never did duping in those runs. I helped maybe 3-5 times when a different run that was duping went, but I was pretty much done with what I wanted from salvage a while ago. Every unlocked piece I have was obtained legit. Pretty much the same deal with Nyzul, we didn't realize you could even do it in there till a little before the patch. There is one person who's done many more dupe runs then I have who just received a letter, no suspension or ban. I'm not sure what criteria they used, but my account was pretty much clean before this.
    They didn't like the fact we had a lot of money ! I had 70m liquid gil on me, 68x 100bynes, 17x M.jades, 15 Jades etc

  2. #2562
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    542
    BG Level
    5

    Midgardsormr-11
    Jamibian (Aegis)
    Avy (Yoichi)(Apoc)
    Zoicite
    Daz
    Ysukie
    Redbun
    Nunuu
    I am not here to judge these ppl but I can't help thinking what would have happened to me if I didn't leave Seraphi and was still doing Salvage with them.

    To be honest I don't think some of them deserve permaban. Daz, Ysukie, Nunuu and Redbun are dedicated players and they helped me build my own salvage group 2 years ago when noone would join because I am not from a big HNMLS. I trusted them and we had a great time working as a team until they decided to leave BJ to start their own salvage group for some really stupid reasons. Before they left, Ysukie/Nunuu/Rebun all have 4/5 Usukane, Daz has full Marduk and Morrigan's Robe (which was never upgraded as far as I know) and another player with 4/5 Ares set whose name should not be revealed since he was not involved in the cheat. Daz left because he felt BJ should never do double run and Ysukie's gang left because I "forced" them to do at least ONE ZNM per week.

    We lost 2 MNK tank, one BRD and another backline job which completely crippled us. At one point BJ was down to 5 members and we almost disbanded. Luckily ppl decided to stay and rebuild the LS. 6 months later we are back on track, with enough ppl to do double run consistently and have made some decent progress in ZNM. More importantly we never discover the dup cheat. I can't imagine being resposible for this mess and get ppl banned because of my action.

    When SE announeced the ban it immediately reminds me of Ysukie's salvage group. They seem to have unusual drop rate - double Macha's slops, Macha's coat etc within weeks of starting their salvage group, for a new group they seem to be doing exceptionally well in term of clearing NMs + megaboss. It's obvious now they probably duplicate cells to make salvage runs easier.

    My heart sank when I saw their names on the list. If they haven't left us I would have found out the cheat, used it to improve drop rate and got banned myself. What happened to them really shocked me because as a Buddhist I am a firm believer in karma. I just hope they only get temp banned, there are other cheaters on Midgardsormr who deserve a perma ban more than these ppl.

  3. #2563
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Unless they just randomized the bans, I think the way they perm banned people is by checking if they could find any chat from them that proved they knew and for how long without reporting, and at same time participated in it in some way.
    Might have more bans otw then. Maybe this one was just for people who mentioned it in the logs, there could be more for anyone who participated or was alli leader, etc. I wouldn't put it past SE then with how they're handling the perma and the temp bans.

  4. #2564
    Thorshammer
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlah View Post
    [...]blah blah blah[...]
    ffs......... too bad your name isn't on that list...
    but im very glad to see the biggest retard on Midgard like Jamibian or Avy on that list... or that fucking wuss Zoicite...
    perma or not.. they deserve it! (Except Corwen!!)
    owell... too bad you didn't know about this glitch/bug....

  5. #2565
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Given the people banned vs those still around and on confirmed temp leave, its hard to say why some got banned and some got a light warning.

    Whatever the case, half my LS is gone and the half that's left is quitting. Fuck SE for this, all the people who are participating in 'lol i told you so' I hope you enjoy your shell of a game.

  6. #2566
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailene View Post
    Might have more bans otw then. Maybe this one was just for people who mentioned it in the logs, there could be more for anyone who participated or was alli leader, etc. I wouldn't put it past SE then with how they're handling the perma and the temp bans.
    I kind of doubt it, they banned 1000 people... but they also warned many. They proved their point I think and won't care much more, but I could definitely be wrong.

  7. #2567
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Fuck SE for this, all the people who are participating in 'lol i told you so' I hope you enjoy your shell of a game.
    I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Everyone who got b7'd on Ragnarok was total trash who deserved it and we're better off now, lulz. At least until they buy new accounts.

  8. #2568
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post

    Whatever the case, half my LS is gone and the half that's left is quitting. Fuck SE for this, all the people who are participating in 'lol i told you so' I hope you enjoy your shell of a game.
    lololol good riddance to shit.

  9. #2569
    Rya
    Rya is offline
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    182
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi View Post
    it definitely sends the message to everyone that I think will change FFXI or maybe initiate it's decline.
    The only message that this sends out is that if SE are capable of checking for exploits/cheats then you will get banned if you use them.

    There are some idiotic posts within this thread from both the people that got lm17d and those that are enjoying this banfst.

    Im experiencing both side, i know of atleast one friend that has had lm17 that is a nice guy that i know for a fact has never done anything shady before (be it botting, rmting, mpking etc) hopefuly he only receives a temp ban but then on the other side there are people that are getting exactly what they deserve.

    Ryko phrased it best
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Years of mpk, botting, rmt (guilty!), botting, speed hacking, more botting. And what undoes a fuckton of end-game players?

    Non-competitive shit.

  10. #2570
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    67
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Day two

    Good morning all! Good to see this thread is still going. Did you all have fun logging into FFXI last night? I am sure I would of but I was on baby duty. I'm sure I'll get some game time in tonight.

    Oh Einherjar this Sunday, yay!

  11. #2571
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    542
    BG Level
    5

    Why do you even bother to post Thorshammer, ppl on Midgardsormr may not like me because I don't take shit from ppl and have no hesitation to kick ppl from my salvage group or xp party. I kicked your brother because you guys sux in salvage and went afk 50% of the time. Name one bad thing I have done that matches what you and your precious amibition LS have done. Oops I just remember you left Midgard because you got kicked from a bot LS lol.

    You have no place bitching on me, being one of the biggest botters and server hopper, you are worst than all the ppl appear on the list. You didn't get hit because no salvage group will take you and Nyzul Isle is too hard for you. Too bad you didn't get a chance to use the cheat.

  12. #2572
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Rya View Post

    Im experiencing both side, i know of atleast one friend that has had lm17 that is a nice guy that i know for a fact has never done anything shady before (be it botting, rmting, mpking etc) hopefuly he only receives a temp ban but then on the other side there are people that are getting exactly what they deserve.

    Ryko phrased it best

    How does it feel to be so naive? it must be true ignorance is bliss.

  13. #2573
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Years of mpk, botting, rmt (guilty!), botting, speed hacking, more botting. And what undoes a fuckton of end-game players?

    Non-competitive shit.

    OH MAH LORD THATS FUnNY


    rofl,...

  14. #2574
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    go back in your hole, son.
    Nah trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    This is fucking hilarious.

    So Ryko, when you picking up a new mmo?
    Hopefully never but really Idk when the concept remotely interests me again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Go on on wit c'yo ol'... cynical-argumentative black azz.

    Go on on wit c'yo ol... I fite for mah friendz azz. Better be fiting rite, son.

    Bet a nicca won't play the dozens, son.

    Oh Ruke, how you bring out the black in me sometimes.
    Sir, we ask kindly that you wipe your blackness off at the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovex
    i Think its really ugly and evil some of you aqre taking this chance to kick people when they are down...
    ...


    Yes, they deserved it.
    ...

    >_> Like really...

  15. #2575
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Soracloud View Post
    Day two

    Good morning all! Good to see this thread is still going. Did you all have fun logging into FFXI last night? I am sure I would of but I was on baby duty. I'm sure I'll get some game time in tonight.

    Oh Einherjar this Sunday, yay!
    It's great being able to log in with the smug feeling that everyone who laughed and riddiculed us anti cheating bastards 2 months ago is now either bye bye, or has bean temp with probably loss of all the gear they got, seriously even though you guys exploited this for over a year in some cases, how much time of your real life did you waste for NOTHING wahahahahahahaha

  16. #2576
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Tomorrow on CNN.com

    "Mass Suicide across the nation"

    "Square-Enix top CEO's found murdered in their own homes"

  17. #2577
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    woke up yesterday LM-17 /sadface all i got was denali pants glady toss those fuckers to be unbanned.

  18. #2578
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    42
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lol this is good reading for sure. Feel kinda bad for the ones with a ton of crap that got banned, but hey you cheat you lose there it is.

  19. #2579
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Datan View Post
    woke up yesterday LM-17 /sadface all i got was denali pants glady toss those fuckers to be unbanned.
    Just one question, you obviously didn't use this exploit that much to gain many items, but would this teach you a lesson to play fair in the future?

    And I'm certainly not justifying your case because you only gained one item, you're still a cheat and deserve whatever is coming to you.

  20. #2580
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Datan View Post
    woke up yesterday LM-17 /sadface all i got was denali pants glady toss those fuckers to be unbanned.
    I take it back, I do feel bad for this person.

    But only because denali pants are so horrible.

Page 129 of 216 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00