Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 134 of 216 FirstFirst ... 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 2661 to 2680 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2661
    Thorshammer
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlah View Post
    Why do you even bother to post Thorshammer, ppl on Midgardsormr may not like me because I don't take shit from ppl and have no hesitation to kick ppl from my salvage group or xp party. I kicked your brother because you guys sux in salvage and went afk 50% of the time. Name one bad thing I have done that matches what you and your precious amibition LS have done. Oops I just remember you left Midgard because you got kicked from a bot LS lol.

    You have no place bitching on me, being one of the biggest botters and server hopper, you are worst than all the ppl appear on the list. You didn't get hit because no salvage group will take you and Nyzul Isle is too hard for you. Too bad you didn't get a chance to use the cheat.
    First... Don't blame me for your crappy Salvage runs you little retard. I never was afk 50% of the time <.< Maybe 2 mins to take a piss.... but nothing more lol
    Secondly, I never got kicked from Ambition (i still had LS Bank when i left.. so I dont think Mayuko would've kicked me ) ..... i left due to personal LS-stuff/drama .. take it how you want... and btw. I dont left, because I quit Ambition, I left because Gavin kinda invited me to Kujata! Try again you gigantic xxxxxxxx!

    Oh and fyi....when i was in Ambition, we did a lot of Salvage with Vanis, Zaron, Turk and Co. (got some pieces done, just a few but meh) - Never bothered with Nyzul because i needed the Tags for Assault points.... got it?

    And now, please die in a fire. Thank you!


    /edit: Oh xxxxxxxx.. one last thing..... how did you kicked my brother when he left after his 2nd run? :D

    Mod Edit: watch the derogatory language. Time to hit up that insult thesaurus.


    User was infracted for this post.

  2. #2662
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    58
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    If you wish to be unbanned, please send me 500 dollars in the mail and I will tell you how to bypass permaban.
    Please in all sense of decency, silence.

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Yet you sit here bragging on a forum that people are getting banned that have accomplished something far greater then you ever will. You ever been called 2 faced? Because saying that the game doesn't matter then being like "LOL U GOT BANNED U SUCK UR A NOBODY" doesn't really make sense. But whatever, fucking noobs in sky onry LS' I swear.
    Odin got some bans, yet the small number doesnt even block a part of a LS.
    You think we REALLY need them? Damn still enough Maat caps, relics and salvage egar around.
    Whoosh you and your pathetic argumentation. Im not even english native and still have more communication skills then you obviously.

    I dont have any piece in salvage sadly but got all the rest, a noob now? Maybe.
    Well I enjoy going now into the remnants with my new formed static. I know.. you wish you could be there...

  3. #2663
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Who is "we"? Did you miss the 50 pages of everyone calling you a complete fucktard?
    I remember 3 of you, and I also remember many more posters calling you worse :D

  4. #2664
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    You keep posting the same old boring shit about anon, I've told you my character's name, have you told us yours? then what distinguishes you from an anon? You are a moron, no one is buying your butthurt nonsense, I'm just getting hard from it though :D
    Like I've repeated 8 or 9 times now to you, I'm not butthurt, I'm not banned, I'm not suspended, I didn't get a warning letter, I didn't salvage dupe, sorry. I'm just sick of all the idiots who did nothing for FFXI endgame development giving shit to the people who did, that's all. And no I'm not posting anon, change the 4's to a's. Also glad you're jacking off to a forum try to leave it out of every single one of your posts, and no, you never mentioned your ingame name, I'd love to know.

  5. #2665
    Rya
    Rya is offline
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    182
    BG Level
    3

    How many people are going to say "Ohh shit guys i got lm17 and perma banned, sorry but the entire LS bank and Dyna Bank is gone now" just to switch servers.

  6. #2666
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    58
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    Please keep it up, I'm gonna cum again soon, this is the longest orgasms I've ever had, 2 days straight.
    Team up?

  7. #2667
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    I remember 3 of you, and I also remember many more posters calling you worse :D
    Link or it didn't happen, sorry.

  8. #2668
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Like I've repeated 8 or 9 times now to you, I'm not butthurt, I'm not banned, I'm not suspended, I didn't get a warning letter, I didn't salvage dupe, sorry. I'm just sick of all the idiots who did nothing for FFXI endgame development giving shit to the people who did, that's all. And no I'm not posting anon, change the 4's to a's. Also glad you're jacking off to a forum try to leave it out of every single one of your posts, and no, you never mentioned your ingame name, I'd love to know.
    What have you done for FFXI?

    Btw, he posted his name numerous times if you weren't so busy riding the banned one's dicks you would have realized that.

  9. #2669
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kicoe Vashai
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Eltan View Post
    What I wanna ask is.. of all the people who didn't get banned and logged on without any trouble on thursday, how many were actually doing salvage regularly and with success before they patched the glitch? And among those, how many knew about the glitch but didn't exploit it?

    Maybe I'm completely deluded and maybe this has already been discussed, but i'd like to know.
    About 400 runs/100+ completed pieces/bunch of full sets for my LS in terms of doing Salvage regularly/successfully. Friend from a different Server told me about the trick like 2 weeks before it got patched (sux that you got LM17'ed ;; ) - I asked the ppl from my LS on MSN how they think about the bug; one guy was against it so I didn't bothered with it after that since I didn't wanted to exclude anyone from Salvage if they don't want to participate in taking advantage of the bug.

  10. #2670
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Like I've repeated 8 or 9 times now to you, I'm not butthurt, I'm not banned, I'm not suspended, I didn't get a warning letter, I didn't salvage dupe, sorry. I'm just sick of all the idiots who did nothing for FFXI endgame development giving shit to the people who did, that's all. And no I'm not posting anon, change the 4's to a's. Also glad you're jacking off to a forum try to leave it out of every single one of your posts, and no, you never mentioned your ingame name, I'd love to know.

    No? http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/ffxi-...ml#post2469819

    How fucking stupid do you feel now, calling me anon for the last 100 posts because you have nothing else to say, while not divulging any information on the character you play, therefor you are anon, you fucking idiot, you're obviously banned, or your linkshell members or mates where banned, you're butthurt and bitter, we get it, but it's still comical to watch you justify it like the retard you are lmao


    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgridson View Post
    Team up?
    Fuck year, give D44k a face full of gloryfied jiz, he'd love that lol

  11. #2671
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    I do have a way to bypass permaban......people do it all the time. Small window of opportunity.

  12. #2672
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    My bad I've been skipping over a lot of your posts, yes I feel so stupid for having no idea who you are at all, I'm also not in an endgame LS right now so none of my LS mates got banned either, keep trying though.

  13. #2673
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by real_nigga View Post
    Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my bitch Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is sandworm and ixion, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.
    Did I fuck my bitch in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that bitch would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.
    I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dick is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fucks with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is FFXI. You play that shit, imma be playing with my girls tits in the club.
    Sounds like you read this from an old Hustler magazine. Lets face it you cant bench 240 you probabily WEIGH 240, You do 2500 situps a day wow you change position in your chair a lot, may want to address that slouching problem tho it may hurt your back. The only "club" you go to is a chat room to troll it looking for underage meat to make a sad desperate attempt to lose your 30 years of virginity. I doulbt you drink and if you do you are probabily an alcoholic, because nothing other than ffxi and alchol comfort you. As for being a "Alpha Male" please explain what that is WITHOUT looking it up online plz. Your hand is your bitch and it prolly weighs 90pounds from all that jacking off. Your name is also old "Real nigga" WTF are you trying to be. Reminds me of a video from youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

  14. #2674
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    My bad I've been skipping over a lot of your posts, yes I feel so stupid for having no idea who you are at all, I'm also not in an endgame LS right now so none of my LS mates got banned either, keep trying though.

    So mr anon are you gonna continue to call other posters anon while being anon yourself, or tell us who you are? Fucking hypocrite moron, and it's not my fault you skip over posts, don't make assumptions and you might not feel so stupid.

  15. #2675
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    585
    BG Level
    5

    Most users ever online was 3,411, Yesterday at 07:50 PM.

  16. #2676
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbusyosh View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Awww.... I'm sorry... u wanna use my account.. mabie kill a couple bunnies for ol' time sake?
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/mo...orpalBunny.jpg

    look at it.... the XP.... it might even drop a rabbit charm.... wanna fight it?
    ok, here's my info in the spoiler button.... don't share it now, that's aginst TOS, and you know what happends when you violate that.....
    Spoiler: show
    SIKE!!!!!!
    YouTube - The Price is Right losing horn
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You's a bad mutha. That shit was funny.

  17. #2677
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Like I've repeated 8 or 9 times now to you, I'm not butthurt, I'm not banned, I'm not suspended, I didn't get a warning letter, I didn't salvage dupe, sorry. I'm just sick of all the idiots who did nothing for FFXI endgame development giving shit to the people who did, that's all. And no I'm not posting anon, change the 4's to a's. Also glad you're jacking off to a forum try to leave it out of every single one of your posts, and no, you never mentioned your ingame name, I'd love to know.
    ^

  18. #2678
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Datan has a NSFW sig

  19. #2679
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    ^
    Server?

  20. #2680
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    shiva, bismarck

Page 134 of 216 FirstFirst ... 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00