Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 135 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 2681 to 2700 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2681
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    I'm sorry that your reading skills are so undeveloped Nimbus, but my post clearly condemned both sides of this equation. The people that got banned rightly should feel anger that I only got a slap on the wrist. *I* am angry I only got a slap on the wrist. I should have been banned right alongside the majority of my linkshell. Regardless of SE's inaction towards me, due to my linkshell being destroyed I am quitting. The effect is the same.

    Eventually it will sink in that a large portion of the people that got banned were the forerunners of this game. Information that they discovered about new content trickled down until everyone else that was capable could do the same events. Now those people are gone. If nobody steps in to fill that void, you'll find a game in which new content is completely ignored for being "too hard." How many years will it be before another PW kill because of this? As I stated previously, if no one steps into the void created, ffxi has a bleak future. Unfortunately, I doubt the "woohoo"ers of this thread are capable of filling it. Perhaps the remnants of the linkshells effected, if they don't choose to do what I am doing.
    You see, you still assume that the game will somehow slow down because these tools were banned.

    DIRECTLY get over yourself, you pompous pile of pussy meat.

    If anything, if the only way we were beating the mobs we were beating were through ill-gotten intel, then we'll see what it's like to kill these mobs with a little more honesty.

    You are NOT the only pioneers of FFXI.
    You are not the only ones allowed to be uber.

    YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KECKS!

    (Khakis)

    The fact that you think this saddends me that you haven't been booted......yet.

    The fact that some of the people that got banned still believe this, makes my toes tingle that their gone.

    What I don't get though..... is that you have a tone of "Who's gonna carry on the leadership of FFXI...?"

    As if you GAVE a fuck.....

    If you cared about the blazing of trails and being a true leader, you wouldn't have outright cheated.

    So save that bullshyt for the whore that powers your ass before putting on your depends.

    Now, among all the people lighting a hot flame up yo ass for you posting, I'm flattered that you choose me to counter, and normally, I'd show respect for someone who's balls are heavy enough to step to me......

    But, as my former LS mate, you should know how fired up I am about this subject.

    So, don't worry bitches..... We'll step up to the plate..... now that you fag are out the way, it just makes the game easier to enjoy.

  2. #2682
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    139
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    *Ton of shit and idiotic/elitist as fuck comments against others, that make it sound like you had gotten banned as well*.
    And it's for people like this that I hate these forums... they're still good for a laugh every now and then, though... Like today. :3

    Ah, yeah, almost forgot... To all the people that got owned by this... LULZ!


    (ohnoez, I'm another sky ls noob/anon piece of shit :O)

  3. #2683
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    shiva, bismarck
    Exposed Player Search - FFXIAH.com

    Either a mule, or not your character, god you are a fucking loser, now everyone can see you have 0 credibility lmao this has just given me a larger boner than ever.

  4. #2684
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbusyosh View Post
    You see, you still assume that the game will somehow slow down because these tools were banned.

    DIRECTLY get over yourself, you pompous pile of pussy meat.

    If anything, if the only way we were beating the mobs we were beating were through ill-gotten intel, then we'll see what it's like to kill these mobs with a little more honesty.

    You are NOT the only pioneers of FFXI.
    You are not the only ones allowed to be uber.

    YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KECKS!

    (Khakis)

    The fact that you think this saddends me that you haven't been booted......yet.

    The fact that some of the people that got banned still believe this, makes my toes tingle that their gone.

    What I don't get though..... is that you have a tone of "Who's gonna carry on the leadership of FFXI...?"

    As if you GAVE a fuck.....

    If you cared about the blazing of trails and being a true leader, you wouldn't have outright cheated.

    So save that bullshyt for the whore that powers your ass before putting on your depends.

    Now, among all the people lighting a hot flame up yo ass for you posting, I'm flattered that you choose me to counter, and normally, I'd show respect for someone who's balls are heavy enough to step to me......

    But, as my former LS mate, you should know how fired up I am about this subject.

    So, don't worry bitches..... We'll step up to the plate..... now that you fag are out the way, it just makes the game easier to enjoy.
    The only thing you've experience as far as endgame content is doing campaign on your 75RDM/DNC go fuck yourself you dumb faggot. You aren't gonna be stepping up to the plate to do shit, and you can't rap for shit.

  5. #2685
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    hmm

    If its the same Daakpunk from shiva he fails to meantion that it has already been banned (for other reasons). Currently he is playing a different char. Which I am sure was bought or stolen (he has stolen an account or two, or so I am told) Just ignor him like most ppl do on shiva lol

  6. #2686
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaleporn View Post
    You ever, you know, dupe it with a girl? Like, go all the way?
    Yeah and the only difference between ffxi and duping a girl.
    When you dupe FFXI you are called a cheater and you get your acct banned.
    When you dupe a girl you are called a rapist and you spend the next 5-25 years in prison being the someone else's dupe.

  7. #2687
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    Server?
    Holy fucking cat shit... i go to bed, and your still HERE..... my hat off to you sir.

  8. #2688
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    Exposed Player Search - FFXIAH.com

    Either a mule, or not your character, god you are a fucking loser, now everyone can see you have 0 credibility lmao this has just given me a larger boner than ever.
    Whatever you say faggot, gonna pull the RL card and say that I've got other shit to do, sorry to disappoint you, have fun trolling.


    User was infracted for this post.

  9. #2689
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Minivyre View Post
    If its the same Daakpunk from shiva he fails to meantion that it has already been banned (for other reasons). Currently he is playing a different char. Which I am sure was bought or stolen (he has stolen an account or two, or so I am told) Just ignor him like most ppl do on shiva lol
    lol that explains the auction house statistics lmao what a loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Holy fucking cat shit... i go to bed, and your still HERE..... my hat off to you sir.
    lol I've been to sleep honest, check my gap of posts and times ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Whatever you say faggot, gonna pull the RL card and say that I've got other shit to do, sorry to disappoint you, have fun trolling.
    whahahaha so it scuttles away like a little bug, just as we all expected, you fail, the last few posts have killed you, this is the best self pwning I've ever seen done on a forum lmao

  10. #2690
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Link or it didn't happen, sorry.
    I think snitch is funny, and yes you are worse.

  11. #2691
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Minivyre View Post
    If its the same Daakpunk from shiva he fails to meantion that it has already been banned (for other reasons). Currently he is playing a different char. Which I am sure was bought or stolen (he has stolen an account or two, or so I am told) Just ignor him like most ppl do on shiva lol
    Bought or stolen? I've leveled it from scratch, and yea I've stolen lots of accounts, dunno who the fuck you are, but if I'm right you're some AT reject, nice to know half your LS sucks my dick isn't it? Not sure who on shiva ignores me, especially since I haven't played FF in 4 months pre 3 weeks ago and before that I was on bismarck for 4 months so gone from shiva for 8, kinda makes sense that people ignore something that's not there. Thanks for you insight though.

  12. #2692
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Minivyre View Post
    If its the same Daakpunk from shiva he fails to meantion that it has already been banned (for other reasons). Currently he is playing a different char. Which I am sure was bought or stolen (he has stolen an account or two, or so I am told) Just ignor him like most ppl do on shiva lol
    Oh..so the reason he isn't in an end-game shell is because no one wants him? I thought he was one of these FFXI forerunner that I keep hearing about since he likes to comment about people "like me that has done nothing for FFXI" and that I'm "only a sky noob". Go figure.

  13. #2693
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I think snitch is funny, and yes you are worse.
    Yea I'm aware, all the legits suck each others dicks, it doesn't surprise me. Sorry but no one cares about your holy crusade to cleanse FFXI, games dead.

  14. #2694
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    The only thing you've experience as far as endgame content is doing campaign on your 75RDM/DNC go fuck yourself you dumb faggot. You aren't gonna be stepping up to the plate to do shit, and you can't rap for shit.
    OK, now your just asking for attention.

    no prob

    Spoiler: show
    Tell your mother to stop wearing different color lipstick.

    I'm tired of my dick looking like a snickerdoodle.



    4HORSEMAN(There, now go play.........grown folks are talking here)4LIFE

  15. #2695
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Oh..so the reason he isn't in an end-game shell is because no one wants him? I thought he was one of these FFXI forerunner that I keep hearing about since he likes to comment about people "like me that has done nothing for FFXI" and that I'm "only a sky noob". Go figure.
    Once again you assume.. I could get into any endgame LS on shiva I made my character 3 weeks ago, I have other shit to do besides joining an endgame LS.

  16. #2696
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Yea I'm aware, all the legits suck each others dicks, it doesn't surprise me. Sorry but no one cares about your holy crusade to cleanse FFXI, games dead.
    My new sig, so every time I post people can see what a bullshiter and a loser you are :D

  17. #2697
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Yea I'm aware, all the legits suck each others dicks, it doesn't surprise me. Sorry but no one cares about your holy crusade to cleanse FFXI, games dead.
    You suck the dicks of the "FFXI forerunners", so what makes you any different?

  18. #2698
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    You both need to stop posting. Any sort of enjoyment from this thread or the other has been absent because of you two faggots.

  19. #2699
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    You suck the dicks of the "FFXI forerunners", so what makes you any different?
    Hes anon, thats what makes him different, it's like a retard calling another retard a moron lol

  20. #2700
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Once again you assume.. I could get into any endgame LS on shiva I made my character 3 weeks ago, I have other shit to do besides joining an endgame LS.
    Like being a festering hemorrhoid on BG.

    Take up all 3 of those braincells there, cheif

Page 135 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00