Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 136 of 216 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2701 to 2720 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2701
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    expect a kotaku post soon, seriously.
    Square Enix: Hundreds Of Players Banned In Final Fantasy XI

    ..and there we go. Luckily, at least its pretty accurate.

  2. #2702
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    You suck the dicks of the "FFXI forerunners", so what makes you any different?
    I don't suck anyone's dick lol. I hate the majority of the people on that list and I'm sure they hate me, stop assuming it's getting annoying.

  3. #2703
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    You both need to stop posting. Any sort of enjoyment from this thread or the other has been absent because of you two faggots.
    There's no more enjoyment to be had till the temp bans are perma bans anyway.

  4. #2704
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Just remember, they will permaban the temp bans when they get a piece of salvage gear the legit way. It's their "Karma Banning" practice, such as banning people only after they get Lu Shang's rod.....to leave a bigger impact.

  5. #2705
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I don't suck anyone's dick lol. I hate the majority of the people on that list and I'm sure they hate me, stop assuming it's getting annoying.

    Lies, you suck my dick because I just pwned you with your own quote in my sig, on your knees bitch Ima make you my faggot gimp.

  6. #2706
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbusyosh View Post
    Like being a festering hemorrhoid on BG.

    Take up all 3 of those braincells there, cheif
    I'm using ffxi app to skill up my enhancing and waiting til the next game hour is over so that I can turn in SAM quest, thanks for your concern though go back to campaign you stupid nigger.

  7. #2707
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Yea I'm aware, all the legits suck each others dicks, it doesn't surprise me. Sorry but no one cares about your holy crusade to cleanse FFXI, games dead.
    I don't really know who snitch is so why would me supporting him in anyway help me? No its really just the lesser of two evils. Snitch atleast makes me giggle ever now and then, you are taking this way to seriously. Which is just taking all the fun out of the troll fight.

  8. #2708
    Arcaneo
    Guest

    wtf gilgamesh where's our bans at?!?

  9. #2709
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I'm using ffxi app to skill up my enhancing and waiting til the next game hour is over so that I can turn in SAM quest, thanks for your concern though go back to campaign you stupid nigger.
    lol I thought you had real life things to do? You dont have a real life you lying fuck, you defend scumbags, you lie, you won't disclose who you are, you're a poor excuse for a human, just do yourself and the world a favor, drop 50 sleeping pills.

  10. #2710
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm using ffxi app to skill up my enhancing
    wow lol

  11. #2711
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    Lies, you suck my dick because I just pwned you with your own quote in my sig, on your knees bitch Ima make you my faggot gimp.
    Let me know how you "pwned" me, I've upgraded 6 relics and never bought a single gil, 2 for myself and 4 for other people, I've lotted on 3-4 ridills, killed a faf for each day you've played FFXI (assuming its over 250 botted the shit out of aery.) I'm sorry but I've been around the block a few times and no retarded fuck anon posting and quoting other shiva rejects owned me. Go ahead and pull the RL card now.

  12. #2712
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneo View Post
    wtf gilgamesh where's our bans at?!?
    There's clearly no one important enough on your server to be banned.

  13. #2713
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Let me know how you "pwned" me, I've upgraded 6 relics and never bought a single gil, 2 for myself and 4 for other people, I've lotted on 3-4 ridills, killed a faf for each day you've played FFXI (assuming its over 250 botted the shit out of aery.) I'm sorry but I've been around the block a few times and no retarded fuck anon posting and quoting other shiva rejects owned me. Go ahead and pull the RL card now.
    I'm calling it now, its nikki!

  14. #2714
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Let me know how you "pwned" me, I've upgraded 6 relics and never bought a single gil, 2 for myself and 4 for other people, I've lotted on 3-4 ridills, killed a faf for each day you've played FFXI (assuming its over 250 botted the shit out of aery.) I'm sorry but I've been around the block a few times and no retarded fuck anon posting and quoting other shiva rejects owned me. Go ahead and pull the RL card now.
    And yet you have nothing to backup your claim, except telling us all a fake or mule character, read my sig dude you were pwned, when do you wanna start sucking? I'm about to blow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I'm calling it now, its nikki!
    Gotta be lol, and niki has been on, I've been checking her account details now and then, hoping she might post so I can get another days worth of enjoyment, I'm not feeling it from D44k, hes too dumb to be interesting to argue with lol please log on with niki, it will make me feel all warm inside

  15. #2715
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I'm using ffxi app to skill up my enhancing and waiting til the next game hour is over so that I can turn in SAM quest, thanks for your concern though go back to campaign you stupid nigger.
    Well, it took ya long enough to realize I'mma black guy.....

    guess I gotta give a kudos for that.......

    But.. the fact that you reported to me what EXACTLY your doing in FFXI confirms what your mother said about you needing a strong father figure.

    As I plow her for the 173rd time, I'll be sure to think about taking ya on a father/daughter trip to qufim... cause you REALLY need to re-learn your job/communication skillz.

    Besides, not much else to think about when ya thorwing a flash light down a hallway



  16. #2716
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Snitch_lol_nikki View Post
    lol I thought you had real life things to do? You dont have a real life you lying fuck, you defend scumbags, you lie, you won't disclose who you are, you're a poor excuse for a human, just do yourself and the world a favor, drop 50 sleeping pills.
    I already told you who I am you stupid fuck, I have RL things to do but uh as I said I'm waiting for the next game day (40mins?) stop quoting everything I say your posts are stupid as shit.

    Nim dunno if you noticed but "your mom" jokes make you look like a complete fucktard go back to the cotton fields dumbass.

  17. #2717
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I'm calling it now, its nikki!
    Agreed, and the more you get defensive the more guilty you seem. Just stop posting before you make a biggerass out of yourself.

  18. #2718
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    4 pages ago but can't help it, needs responding to

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Yeah I can see how salvage really struck deep at the hearts, souls, good intentions and general amicability of the mining community...

    Wait, no.

    Douche.
    Ryko called me a douche Q_____________Q

    There's a fixed number of mining points in the area, a fixed number of inventory slots per miner, and an incredibly low drop rate to boot. They were already expensive just by virtue of rarity, and their stability came from the relatively slow pace of incoming completed drops requiring the materials. An explosion of available bodies ready to be completed by anyone with gil to throw around means the price could only go up, which impacts the people who got their body pieces at an otherwise normal pace.

    Has nothing to do with the miners. We all know they're all (okay, not all, but most, seriously, be honest) RMT anyway.

  19. #2719
    Arcaneo
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    There's clearly no one dumb enough on your server to risk their account for some pixels
    fixed?

  20. #2720
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Wow for someones dick you guys ride so much you should atleast know his name I'm pretty sure its "Nikir" and his forum name is "Niki" I didn't give you the names of my mules, or anything, you asked for the names of my characters anyone that knows me can testify that those are it. If you don't believe me that's fine, I don't really care.

Page 136 of 216 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00