Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 181 of 216 FirstFirst ... 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 3601 to 3620 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3601
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    Hate to say it but is this a joke?.......

    Many players got permanently ban just cause they were in wrong place, really its like throw someone to the jail
    just cause he thought about stealing something but he did not.

    who got gears by DUPE way, they should get temporary ban at least.. its simple becuase since if there is no bug
    they shouldn't get ban in this case!! So SquarEnix involved in this mistake too not them only can endure this harash
    decision.

    about misconduct from players, I think SquarEnix should takes the big responsibility of that simply because the drop rate
    was like a dream no one can't imagine it, some players spent 8 months and got 0 35gears. its like BCNMs drop rate or worse !!

    So when players see this disablement in drop rate, SquarEnix shouldn't blame the players to be in rush to get that gears no matter happens.

    No matter how its hard for us, we just ask them to be fair with us because some us
    got permanently ban while they got nothing. (0 gears)
    It's not the same shit...the duping is done by the breaking of the alliance, it's a MANUAL process. The only thing the player has no control is if the item drops or not.

    A better analogy would be...

    A guy tried to rob the convenience store, opened the cash register, but there was 0 dollars in the register. Cops eventually arrive on the scene and arrested him and the crook then complains he shouldn't be arrested because when he attempted to steal he didn't get anything out of it? That's retarded, stop trying to justify an offense.

    Abusing game exploits is considered a bannable offense, it's been in the goddamn Rules for awhile. Stop trying to point the finger at SE, NOONE FORCED YOU to abuse the game exploits.

    Some will argue "oh if the drop rate weren't so shitty people wouldn't turn to this exploit", bullshit.

    So if I live in a improverished community does it give me the right to steal? "It's because I'm poor and/or the situation/lifestyle I'm living in why I decided to steal, I shouldn't be sent to jail. If my family had the money to pay the rent I wouldn't have robbed the store/old lady/someone's house/etc." It's still against the law, point blank period.....it doesn't matter the reasoning behind the crime dude lol....

    Also before you throw any assumptions my way, no I lost friends to this. It's a messed up situation, it sucks to lose some of the player base like this but I'm not going to be delusional about the whole thing. The duping method is a manual process, whether you got an item out of it or not is an invalid point. It's against the ToS, it's listed on what the repercussions would be if someone performed these kind of actions. Anyone that did the duping should be very aware of what the consequences are, and be man enough to accept them.

    A better argument would at least be that SE shows a bit of inconsistency when it comes to throwing the ban hammer, whether a perma or temp or if any at all.

    I'm no saint, but if I ever get caught for any actions against their ToS, the last thing I'm going to do is point the finger at someone else for my own wrong doing. As much as I had some form of dislike towards Minidragon though I never displayed any hostility directly at him since I can't be bothered with unnecessary drama, I can at least respect him and a few others for the fact they were man enough to accept the fact they did something that was against SE's Policies and accepted the consequences instead of trying to put the blame on someone else for their own actions.

  2. #3602
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2

    Thing is, no one hacked into anything to cause the glitch to happen. The glitch was available for ANYONE to take advantage. The only difference here is it wasn't a widely known glitch for everyone to use.

    If the glitch was known to EVERYONE who did Salvage... I wonder what SE would have done?

  3. #3603
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    21
    BG Level
    1

    If everyone did it then i doubt they would banned everyone... Once it hits the 5K mark i think their pocket book gets lighter. It would be pretty silly to make a statement if you banned everyone from your product. I guess this is a Pride > Money. Japanese culture is still very interesting. Then again 550 account + people with Mules and friends can't be more than 1000 accounts. And someone mention there are 500k players, so that isn't even 1%. USD is weak, maybe if we were paying in EURO that might have made a difference.

  4. #3604
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by yunie View Post
    Thing is, no one hacked into anything to cause the glitch to happen. The glitch was available for ANYONE to take advantage. The only difference here is it wasn't a widely known glitch for everyone to use.

    If the glitch was known to EVERYONE who did Salvage... I wonder what SE would have done?
    Read your post once.

    Then read your post twice.

    And then read my signature.

  5. #3605
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    692
    BG Level
    5

    If someone tries to relate duping to any real life crime one more time, I will kill myself.

  6. #3606
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mansin View Post
    If someone tries to relate duping to any real life crime one more time, I will kill myself.
    Bank

    Hole in bank's wall leading to cash.

    Cops

    Some complaint about hole in wall with cash inside being alluring.

    LM-17!

  7. #3607
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41
    BG Level
    1

    shinsei suck a dick you dont get to post here, youre a twat. And Fiye is a even bigger twat who doesnt need to be so serious. I told my mom I got banned and we had a good laugh about it, because its ridiculous. A 5year old member banned because I cheated once in a way that didnt affect anyone else. "I cheated" that alone made us laugh. SE is ridiculous and thats why I dont care, they ban us... bad for them.

  8. #3608
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    ITT: Shit hits the fan.

  9. #3609
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianTaru View Post
    shinsei suck a dick you dont get to post here, youre a twat. And Fiye is a even bigger twat who doesnt need to be so serious. I told my mom I got banned and we had a good laugh about it, because its ridiculous. A 5year old member banned because I cheated once in a way that didnt affect anyone else. "I cheated" that alone made us laugh. SE is ridiculous and thats why I dont care, they ban us... bad for them.
    All I hear is denial and qqing.

  10. #3610
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiye
    Read your post once.

    Then read your post twice.

    And then read my signature.
    You should try reading my post at least once.

    I bet SE never would've banned if at least 50% of the population used the glitch.

  11. #3611
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    Why perform an action against the ToS if you invested sooooo much time on your character?

    My only point is, shut the fuck up, quit qq'ing. If you did something wrong, you did something wrong point blank period.

    "blablabla I invested in this char for 5 years and now I performed an action that's a bannable offense for the very first time and got banned, this is so unfair"

    give me a fucking break....

  12. #3612
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    189
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Thing is, no one hacked into anything to cause the glitch to happen. The glitch was available for ANYONE to take advantage. The only difference here is it wasn't a widely known glitch for everyone to use.

    If the glitch was known to EVERYONE who did Salvage... I wonder what SE would have done?
    ...seriously

    Yes, people find out about it, and they took advantage of it, and abused it, against those that obtained it legally. I know a handful of people that spent over a year obtaining these salvage gears, legally, and the exploit was pretty much a slap in their face and all the hard work.

    If the glitch was known to everyone, then it would've been patched up way sooner. However, it was a well kept secret among a lot of people.

    all in all, I feel better that we got them in a legit way after all.

  13. #3613
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41
    BG Level
    1

    what the fuck is QQing, sorry...i dont speak twat. English please? Anyone who enjoys that these high and mighty cheaters have been banned are being high and mighty themselves. Anyone who accepts the ridiculous rules that SE makes as righteous and true and then judges others who dont uphold them as cheaters and twats are naive twats. SO shutup. The game was about the community, not the game mechanics.

  14. #3614
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianTaru View Post
    what the fuck is QQing, sorry...i dont speak twat. English please? Anyone who enjoys that these high and mighty cheaters have been banned are being high and mighty themselves. Anyone who accepts the ridiculous rules that SE makes as righteous and true and then judges others who dont uphold them as cheaters and twats are naive twats. SO shutup. The game was about the community, not the game mechanics.
    Now the game is about me logging in and you not.

  15. #3615
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    232
    BG Level
    4

    Thats alot of twatage

  16. #3616
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianTaru View Post
    what the fuck sorry...i speak twat. crying crying twat twat something something unfair, blablabla some shit ridiculous, twat, twat, etc
    k

  17. #3617
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    189
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianTaru View Post
    what the fuck is QQing, sorry...i dont speak twat. English please? Anyone who enjoys that these high and mighty cheaters have been banned are being high and mighty themselves. Anyone who accepts the ridiculous rules that SE makes as righteous and true and then judges others who dont uphold them as cheaters and twats are naive twats. SO shutup. The game was about the community, not the game mechanics.
    Go play on Phoenix, with Nikir, then come back and say this again.

    I'll say this name again: Nikir.

    Edit: Oh, wait, nevermind, that's impossible now.

  18. #3618
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2

    Today was supposed to be Limbus day for me, and I'm just bored now.

    Whoever mentioned SE giving WoW free market earlier was right, I'm now considering joining my co-workers in that game.

    Although I didn't contact call center I'm 99% sure I'm perma-banned (I lead the dupe runs). I'm a FF freak and always will be. I used the dupe glitch for a few runs between 11-21-2008 to 11-25-2008 for 2 SSR 35 drops. I can't deny I enjoyed FFXI and most of the players I met since NA release. I also use windower with all the plugins.

    I've also enjoyed Diablo 2. I used maphack/pindlebot/mephbot.

  19. #3619
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Now the game is about me logging in and you not.
    if i had to log in to people like you Id have quit anyway. Im glad all the "cheaters" got banned, now theres no one worth knowing in game and I can put it behind

  20. #3620
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianTaru View Post
    if i had to log in to people like you Id have quit anyway. Im glad all the "cheaters" got banned, now theres no one worth knowing in game and I can put it behind
    Yeah the game is so over. All the good people got banned. Like I said denial and QQing.

Page 181 of 216 FirstFirst ... 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00