doomcrak is perma'd too, que? making stan #1
doomcrak is perma'd too, que? making stan #1
things to look forward to this week:
- i totally got my chain in the mail today, which has been lost for nearly a year now. thanks mom at childhoodhome, you're going on my tattoo
- My replacement fan arrived for my laptop, no more overheating!
- Paycheque big this week, working horrible hours, payin horrible bills.
- Just finished running ethernet through my house
- Found old tenants Cable Pirating gear, Jacking it. Will be stealing cable soon (yeah, I dont just cheat in games, I cheat IRL too) shiver me timbers
who the hell is that in the video????
jesus H christ, go lose some fucking weight.
Dude, its minidragon, dont be such a fucking dick, have some fucking respect asshole! HE JUST GOT BANNED FFS!!
That's a sumo wrestler silly.
I think that article was a mix and match, Minidragon Jackyl and a typical jobless gamer in japan addicted to mmo.
I can't believe I just read all 133 pages of this thread..... >_> Almost makes me want to pick up FFXI again. I miss the drama ; ;
Any of you who got temp banned able to log in?
What the fuck did I just watch?
lol @ the amount of cowardice of most people posting in blogs and on most sites like FFXIAH. The meek shall inherit Vana'diel indeed. Nothing make my semen flow more than seeing 62Rdm/27Bst XXNeosephirothfagXX retorting with "GUD U GAIZ SHUD B BANED LOOOL, NO-W MAYBE I CAN DO ENGAME STUFF SINSE ELITIST R GONE!!1" See Alla forums for complete fucking accuracy. I know it certainly happens on Pandy.
Yeah, that's pretty fucking l33t but with that said I have no desire to rehash and repackage over 9,000 pages of the same bullshit.
![]()
Really sad and selfish of people to think this way I agree. While there are people who over abused the exploit and deserve a severe punishment, there are also people among the list who were respectable. Some who have put their loyalty into the game for 5+ years. They were foolish yes to participate in the offense, but the degree of punishment just does not balance with the offense.
7/10 Page 92-133
Sath using OG BG sig and pwning ftw.
Ryko randomly being argumentative ftw.
Kuya coming out of wtfever place to make CAPSLOCK THREATs ftw.
Alot of the back and forth sucked though.
Would read alot of this thread again.
lol is that possible? I mean the people that make excuses for duping and acting smug in the face of proof, yes absolutely are stupid, but I am merely pointing out people that have no idea who Wafik is for instance flaming his blog etc... I mean if you have a problem with people why not man up and do it when the people are passing you everyday on the server? Or on the forums? Waifk is and was here EVERY SINGLE DAY, so there was no excuse for the cowardice by most people. Now the people that actually know him and have had dealing with him, are totally 100% justified in their disdain and/or opinions.
I mean there people who dislike me as well as other people on BG because of some of the things we may say, but you can never accuse me of being chickenshit and talking behind someone's back. Anyone that knows me can attest to that fact. Its the keeping quiet when they are around and accessible yet making an account and suddenly growing a pair to get your kicks in when they are down. That is the part that is growing ye olde. Check out Wopa or Mini's AH page, Wafik, Jackyl etc... It's crazy lol.
To each his own I suppose.
They had a year to do it. Fuck them for pissing around about it & then coming up with it out of nowhere. The permaban list wouldn't be -nearly- as long as it was if they hadn't been lazy asses in the first place.
They didn't care until they seen ppl getting mythics* faster than they liked. Duped cells were reported how many months ago, again? Retroactive "loljustice" is bull.
no statute of limitations on being an idiot, sorry