Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 43 of 216 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 4313

Thread: LM-17     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #841
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    Temp ban, eat that you fagz

  2. #842
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    in after
    I was just about to post "SHIT JUST GOT WEEKS'd" when you did that...

  3. #843
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Should have used your VEST OF FISTS tbh.

  4. #844
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Just remember you can fix permaban if you weren't locked up in Mordion Gaol and kicked off game there.

  5. #845
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Not mentioned yet, but curiosity has led me to wonder about Wopa. If I recall from the previous thread, he knew about the dupe mechanics, but I'm not sure if he utilized them or not. I'm interested in knowing if he got hit.

  6. #846
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    The problem is that many players who duped items taunted people who did not when it was nerfed. You can't blame people for feeling left out when they were actually left out.

    That aside, I'm pissed no one told me this cheat. I would be out of the game today and could move on to something else more fun.
    Lies. I would have donated you a mule to keep you from moving on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    never go to the dark side

    even vader die in the end didnt he? he also turned back in the end, but still died

    im sure even he regretted joining sidious

    do you.........now?
    I'm late but wow LOL nice reference there Arthars. So priceless, to think I couldn't stand you back when you were in kfc.

  7. #847
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawky View Post
    Temp ban, eat that you fagz
    Gonna lol when that turns into a perma.

  8. #848
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    ...and I thought I felt bad about my TH4 Nyzul droprate!!!!





    Too soon?

  9. #849
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    i just read this entire thread laughing /flexaccomplishments

    LM-17 means temp ban while account is under review i think. LM-11 is fuck you you're fucked kill yourself goodbye

    lol @ the patch thread where people actually said that SE can't do anything.

  10. #850
    EternalBlowJob
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    822
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I'm at school right now, but I honestly have to say: it is absolutely ridiculous (the way people are acting about getting banned) You people say that rmt are bad and horrible, but you are absolutely no different from them. You knew what you were doing (which was wrong). Don't cry about it. Get over it and move on with your life. I also believe that may be it would have been better for SE to have just taken away the item you people duped and gave you a warning as well that you will be perm banned for doing something ignorant again(what ever that may well be).

    I think this is a message from SE showing that even good players do things bad and that they must be punished as well. It just makes me sick to see how people are reacting to be banned, how can you sit here and try and justify what you did knowing well that what you were doing was wrong.

  11. #851
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    67
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Temp or Perma, I still do not think everything is set in stone or that SE is done yet with their investigations.

    Just imagine... another thread like this one in 3 months when another round of bannings comes around! Joy!

  12. #852
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I personally don't care one way or the other but fucking with people sure is fun.
    Welcome to my world.

  13. #853
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Whats better yet is the temp ban people are still under review.

    Imagine getting your account back and getting another message "on second thought, keep your 20 bucks a month, LM-11".

  14. #854
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Gonna lol when that turns into a perma.
    You and I both.

  15. #855
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    512
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    i just read this entire thread laughing /flexaccomplishments

    LM-17 means temp ban while account is under review i think. LM-11 is fuck you you're fucked kill yourself goodbye

    lol @ the patch thread where people actually said that SE can't do anything.
    bzzt. they stopped using LM-11 in mid-07, its LM-17 whether perma or temp, you're fucked or you're not. and there is nothing that gives me satisfaction compared to the sense of euphoria i'm experiencing right now, i came a bucket

  16. #856
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Bans are set in stone, they will tell you straight up that you can not reverse them and that All Your FFXI Are Belong To SE.

  17. #857
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Cobain View Post
    bzzt. they stopped using LM-11 in mid-07, its LM-17 whether perma or temp, you're fucked or you're not. and there is nothing that gives me satisfaction compared to the sense of euphoria i'm experiencing right now, i came a bucket
    Explain to me why some people in this thread reported getting LM-11.

  18. #858
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    512
    BG Level
    5

    yeah thats why i was loling at all the fucktards who are appealing in writing, I guess they ran out of toilet paper at SE HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Explain to me why some people in this thread reported getting LM-11.
    maybe they brought it back for this but I've known well over 50 people who've gotten perma-banned(donotpassgo) since mid-07 and they were all LM-17, not a large enough sample size etc

  19. #859
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'd rather just see all the slavage(gonna pretend I did that on purpose) gear removed from people who got temp bans for it but I'm a spiteful bastard.

  20. #860
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    76
    BG Level
    2

    Mini.. do you realize you're not going to be #1 on the achievement list anymore?

    Bismarck was representing well on that list :D

Page 43 of 216 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LM-17s in EVE Online
    By Necronus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 20:22
  2. LM-17 for spamming emote?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-02-02, 12:12
  3. LM-17 for spamming Emotes?
    By Zumin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-02-01, 22:39
  4. Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?
    By altwight in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2008-06-02, 05:00