Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 144
  1. #61
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    WOOOO!

  2. #62
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    FUCK YEAH HEATH! Just turned it on to see him win!!

  3. #63
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Least surprising oscar award goes to... Best supporting actor!

    Of course, he also deserves it.

  4. #64
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    ^So did I, btw the audience is sitting too close to the stage for some reason ;x

  5. #65
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Haven't they talked above the time limit? AND THEY AREN'T BEING PLAYED OFF?!?!?!

  6. #66
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    BG Level
    7

    woot! Heath for TDK!

  7. #67
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Hmm, documentaries..

    No idea about short subject, but I'm like 99% sure Man On Wire is getting feature length. Not only is it the only one I've actually seen but it's won like everything else (and has a 100% on Rottentomatoes) lol

  8. #68
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    lol wtf crazy Frenchman

  9. #69
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin View Post
    Haven't they talked above the time limit? AND THEY AREN'T BEING PLAYED OFF?!?!?!
    I think just out of general respect for Heath, they made an exception. I kept thinking he wouldn't win, just because everyone wanted him to.

  10. #70
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I think just out of general respect for Heath, they made an exception. I kept thinking he wouldn't win, just because everyone wanted him to.
    I was joking.

    And the man on wire french guy wins the award for awesomeness. Now to actually see the movie. It's hard to be a hipster douchebag without seeing documentaries.

  11. #71
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    BG Level
    7

    ffffffffffffffffffffffff

    wait, wtf@"How legalization took the fun out of sodomy"

    edit: Onion. Explains it!

  12. #72
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Thats enough SJP, bitch is fucking annoying.

  13. #73
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Was that a Scientology lapel on Will's coat? I couldn't tell...

  14. #74
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Wow, I wasn't expecting TDK to win Sound Editing (well, it was my "2nd place" choice), I thought WALL-E would get it because of the robots' generated voices :O

    Sweet though

  15. #75
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ok what's the difference between sound mixing and editing?

  16. #76
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    WHY IS WALL-E LOSING?

  17. #77
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Well there goes the sweep for Slumdog D:

  18. #78
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin View Post
    Ok what's the difference between sound mixing and editing?
    Editing is like creating sound effects (perfect example is WALL-E's voice, which is why I thought WALL-E should've won)

    Mixing is just combining sounds together (like bullets firing mixed with the sound of them banging against metal, like in the Benjamin Button preview)

  19. #79
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz View Post
    Editing is like creating sound effects (perfect example is WALL-E's voice, which is why I thought WALL-E should've won)

    Mixing is just combining sounds together (like bullets firing mixed with the sound of them banging against metal, like in the Benjamin Button preview)
    I mean I understand that, but what's with having 2 different awards.?

  20. #80
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Sweet, Slumdog's rackin em up :D

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast