Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1606
  1. #221
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by matix View Post
    Kraken Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    RNGs should never take off Osode for anything. Nothing at all.

  2. #222
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    Why all this talk about Skadi's ?

    Head is the only worthless piece... and Body is good for 3/4 of the jobs that can equip it, but probably not a value compared to other alternatives.

    Hands/Legs are all best in slot for at least one of the jobs that can equip them.

    Feet are of course, +12% only... but speaking as someone who has Trotter's for THF and W.Legs for COR, I'd still like Skadi Feet so I can solo/duo shit on COR while wearing Denali Legs for the MAB!

    Not to mention the last 3 are all relatively cheap to get converted, provided you can come up with the 35s.
    Homam hands(Thf) -- Blood/Seiryu >>>>>>>>> Skadi Hands.

  3. #223
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    while those are good overall because of their r.accuracy bonus, it will not be hitting harder than the bazubands. and if rng has a relic(20racc), or used namas, (or used lolsushi, i hope not D: ) they kinda get more racc than bfg/skote offer, just from the weapon, dont know any actual values for r.acc on namas, but i can guarantee it would cover the gap and thensome

  4. #224
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    .
    dunno what ure trying to say there D:, you'd tp in osode with a kraken?

  5. #225
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by matix View Post
    dunno what ure trying to say there D:, you'd tp in osode with a kraken?
    rng can't wear blitz ring, he has to do something wrong

  6. #226
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    rng can't wear blitz ring, he has to do something wrong
    You are adorable.

  7. #227
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta View Post
    Homam hands(Thf) -- Blood/Seiryu >>>>>>>>> Skadi Hands.
    Very true about the Homam, but can you find better Quick Draw hands for Corsair? Not to mention, I'd take them for Detonator over BFGs or Kotes anyday:

    5STR, 5AGI (SB) vs. 11racc, 1ratk (BFG) - Skadi wins.
    5STR, 10ratk (SB) vs. 10AGI, 10racc (SK) - I'd say Skadi again, but it's closer.

    My RNG isn't high enough to test the Kotes, so if someone wants to come in with math and say why they're better than Bazubands for Detonator I'd listen.

    Slug Shot; I wouldn't mess with Bazubands unless I was confident in my racc in other slots, so BFGs & Kotes probably win there.

    Oh and yeah, I know... lolDetonator.

  8. #228
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Trying to reset two-hours after Astralburns, we've gone about 0/15 (0.54% possibility) on getting a 5 or 6 over the course of about four hours.

  9. #229
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    Very true about the Homam, but can you find better Quick Draw hands for Corsair? Not to mention, I'd take them for Detonator over BFGs or Kotes anyday:

    5STR, 5AGI (SB) vs. 11racc, 1ratk (BFG) - Skadi wins.
    5STR, 10ratk (SB) vs. 10AGI, 10racc (SK) - I'd say Skadi again, but it's closer.

    My RNG isn't high enough to test the Kotes, so if someone wants to come in with math and say why they're better than Bazubands for Detonator I'd listen.

    Slug Shot; I wouldn't mess with Bazubands unless I was confident in my racc in other slots, so BFGs & Kotes probably win there.

    Oh and yeah, I know... lolDetonator.
    Well I agree for COR, but not for RNG. Sidewinder or bust.

  10. #230
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

  11. #231
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Tharen turned into a dick since he joined that trash ls, now me on the other hand, i have always been an asshole

  12. #232
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

    lolepicls, and yes you have. :D

  13. #233
    Tharen
    Guest

    I'm fail for telling you my opinions of yourself? I'm only a dick to those that treat others they way Stewie does. Stewie has no place posting gear shots of others when he is just as fail.

    How is Epic trash? We're far from it. BK you weren't even on Siren when Epic was formed, how do you even have an opinion?

  14. #234
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

    I'm not a dick to people. I posted 1 gear shot in town because of a gimp sub and you attack me, that isn't fail? You don't know me, that's the first time I've ever seen you on Siren, how can you formulate your opinion of me from 1 post?

    isogimp
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8752/...0451mu3.th.png

  15. #235
    Tharen
    Guest

    Not from one post. 90% of your posts are filled with useless information. I'm done bickering with you about this, I told you in game what I thought about you and thats all I wanted to do, how that is fail I don't know.

  16. #236
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    D Ring where? gtfo gimp!!!

  17. #237
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Sorry to interrupt the drama, thought i'd add something i considered random fail.

    So i'm out in Bhaflau Thickets in a 64 sync party, and this drg comes up to me and /cs me 2-3 times. A few mins later i get this tell:

    http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/Rockten2.jpg

    Sadly the party was disbanding 2-3 fights after i got this so i was forced to decline (party was encouraging me to take the money and log for lulz, but hey, it's 20k and i'm not that big a dick).

    Turns out he just dinged 63 before his party disbanded, and he wanted a buffer so "when" he died getting back to town he wouldn't delevel (prism/oils would cost him less than 20k for a stack each...)

    Anyway, i thought i'd come post here because it made me laugh, turns out i am indeed quite a big dick, ohwell.

  18. #238
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    BUUULLLLLLLSHIT
    Fine 49.9%!

  19. #239
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,744
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    @Bladewind, should've charged him 20k for 2 oils and 2 powders, then you both win

  20. #240
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 2011-08-08, 09:00
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 2010-05-27, 13:06