Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1606
  1. #361
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    But it was so random!

    And you can't argue it wasn't fail, because well... it was fail.
    NO EXCUSE

  2. #362
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Armel Falzen
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    FINE JEEZ.

  3. #363
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    God you're fat Zeb.

  4. #364
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    Looks like he already had slug shot. Uses Slug Shot at the top then learns it at the bottom.

  5. #365
    bruice
    Guest

    Merits goes~

  6. #366
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    God you're fat Zeb.
    You just sent up the Kaces-signal.

  7. #367
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bruice View Post
    Merits goes~
    Gun belt goez

  8. #368
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    You just sent up the Kaces-signal.
    I'm scared;;

  9. #369
    bruice
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Gun belt goez
    Or that

  10. #370
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    God you're fat Zeb.
    I'm not fat, I'm sarcastically skinny.

  11. #371
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    219
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    lol >_>

  12. #372
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Dupers are bad mmmmmkay

  13. #373
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    When I was leveling SAM I had 8/8 GKT and I so wanted to learn Gekko off of a gekko. But soboro had other plans.

  14. #374
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I'm slightly late, but.... fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    What's Reraise?

  15. #375
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Crinan View Post
    Looks like he already had slug shot. Uses Slug Shot at the top then learns it at the bottom.
    I was being sarcastic with my comment about the 600 WS, apparently sarcasm doesn't do well on the internet, who knew.

  16. #376
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    I'm slightly late, but.... fixed.
    I see what you did there. Dug pretty far back, eh?

  17. #377
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    I see what you did there. Dug pretty far back, eh?
    What can I say..
    http://www.terminally-incoherent.com...9/slowpoke.gif

  18. #378
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    318
    BG Level
    4

    DING!
    ...
    DONG!
    ><

  19. #379
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,646
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  20. #380
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    I was being sarcastic with my comment about the 600 WS, apparently sarcasm doesn't do well on the internet, who knew.
    Apparently he was quoting you?

    Who knew.

Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 2011-08-08, 09:00
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 2010-05-27, 13:06