Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1606
  1. #61
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by makotan View Post
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...b095397ib6.jpg

    ご冥福をお祈り申し上げます。

    メシウマwwwww
    Respect: You have mine.

  2. #62
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by makotan View Post
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...b095397ib6.jpg

    ご冥福をお祈り申し上げます。

    メシウマwwwww
    We have a winner!

  3. #63
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbers View Post
    Respect: You have mine.
    ^

  4. #64
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Awesome. Not to shit up the thread with actual talking but was Jackyl really that bad a person? S/he seemed very nice on the forums at least, lol.

  5. #65
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Awesome. Not to shit up the thread with actual talking but was Jackyl really that bad a person? S/he seemed very nice on the forums at least, lol.
    Not that, the fact that the mythic was banned, I think along with SEVERAL other relics

  6. #66
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    959
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by makotan View Post
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...b095397ib6.jpg

    ご冥福をお祈り申し上げます。

    メシウマwwwww
    I don't necessarily agree with the bans, but I have no words for how much fucking win that is. XD

  7. #67
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    lol wow. That's pretty terrible. GOOD JOB BRIZ.
    Briz has always been a fucking idiot.

  8. #68
    S N K
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,664
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    lol @ that picture. Major fucking winnar!!

  9. #69
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    Not that, the fact that the mythic was banned, I think along with SEVERAL other relics
    I know that (how can you miss it around here?) I just think that the way people are reacting suggests that they didn't like Jackyl lol.

  10. #70
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    963
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbofox View Post
    Yea lol im sure that was ninja lotted on "accident"

    Hey turbo, saw your buddy teejay got banned, how did you escape that one?

  11. #71
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Aaweeeeeeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeeee.

  12. #72
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I miss Blackjaytee >.>

  13. #73
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I know that (how can you miss it around here?) I just think that the way people are reacting suggests that they didn't like Jackyl lol.
    I don't know him at all, but I liked him from his posts on BG.

  14. #74
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    114
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Someone in WG was shouting for Black Belt Synthesis items, this was the result :D

    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/993...6163646my7.png

  15. #75
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    lmao /facepalm

  16. #76
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by gaimear View Post
    this jem just now!
    The only fail I see is actually doing that KSNM. Bitch of a fight and used to be worth the trouble when Trump Crown was 10m+. Now it's just...a more challenging way to get destroyers?

  17. #77
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by gaimear View Post
    this jem just now!
    http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/jem.jpg

  18. #78
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Is this page jacked up for anybody else? Page 1 and 2 are fine

  19. #79
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I'm only on page 2 :3

  20. #80
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YouTube - Freezepop -Jem!

    Best version of the theme song ever.

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 2011-08-08, 09:00
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 2010-05-27, 13:06