Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1201 to 1220 of 1606
  1. #1201
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    437
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Dalaran

    blegh, unicorn moron.

  2. #1202
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    318
    BG Level
    4

    Words are not enough, lol

  3. #1203
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    That guy HAS to be faking that eWife thing... right?

  4. #1204
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    That guy HAS to be faking that eWife thing... right?
    The end tells me he's obviously trolling. Good one at that.

  5. #1205
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    words.. none.

  6. #1206
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Probably the most hardcore fail ever you could do when looking for members for ACP missions...

    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5585/whoops.jpg
    Woke my R-girlfriend up last night laughing at this shit when it happened, can't stop laughing after seeing the tells to Shokox now.

    Bravo.


    Btw, a R-girlfriend is like an E-girlfriend, but you get to actually play with her tits.

  7. #1207
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/attac...1&d=1239446893

    The part in the red box.

    I just ... seriously ... how do some of these people even breathe?

  8. #1208
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I just ... seriously ... how do some of these people even breathe?
    Through their mouths.

  9. #1209
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Armel Falzen
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Obev View Post
    Through their asses.
    Fixed.

  10. #1210
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    tell me when you see it, :O (hint, fight testimonials)



    edit: spoiler tags added

    edit2: BAH i suck

  11. #1211
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Was posted like, 2 posts before.

  12. #1212
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyriu View Post
    Was posted like, 2 posts before.
    GDI I was taking so long to make my post lol I had the Post open forever while i was trying to get it uploaded. -.-; I suck, I should have read above it. I was so excited about seeing such fail D: that even more fail occured on my part .

  13. #1213
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    It's okay, it was bad enough to deserve being double posted. :D

  14. #1214
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Random Fail 3: Fail while posting Fail?

  15. #1215
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    Random fail 3: yo dawg i heard you liked fail so we put fail in your fail.
    Also uses a fail meme

  16. #1216
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

  17. #1217
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    115
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Tiri Thon
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    The leader of a new sky ls posted this... read his wishlist. I think he'll be waiting longer than anticipated for his Dalmatica and heca legs lol.

    W E L C O M E - T O - L A C O S A - N O S T R A • View topic - PRIORITY WISH LIST

  18. #1218
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The leader of a new sky ls posted this... read his wishlist. I think he'll be waiting longer than anticipated for his Dalmatica and heca legs lol.

    W E L C O M E - T O - L A C O S A - N O S T R A • View topic - PRIORITY WISH LIST
    I'm more entertained at the guy who called w legs Crimson feet and then posts a fucking picture @@

  19. #1219
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The leader of a new sky ls posted this... read his wishlist. I think he'll be waiting longer than anticipated for his Dalmatica and heca legs lol.

    W E L C O M E - T O - L A C O S A - N O S T R A • View topic - PRIORITY WISH LIST
    That whole website is fail.

  20. #1220
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    That's why I said I was charmed, then I saw like 4 nukes going off >_>;
    If it's any consolation, I would have slept you... then nuked.

Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 2011-08-08, 09:00
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 2010-05-27, 13:06