Ah you're totally right, it is the Carrera. Wasn't all that sure, but assumed it wouldn't be a 911 in the pic.
Ah you're totally right, it is the Carrera. Wasn't all that sure, but assumed it wouldn't be a 911 in the pic.
Terribly sorry I ding'ed without posting a pic, didn't notice and now it's too late to edit so!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ity/random.jpg
I've driven all those. M6 is hawt, 911 Turbo is just a dream, though.
Caymen S > all.
Also more affordable than carrera.
tbh, I like the Porsche Caymans/Carrera's.....
But I didn't see a lot of straight men that drove them. It was mostly gay men or cougars. I'd be more inclined to go 911 Turbo, or just buy a BMW.
Had I reasonable money for a sports car it would be a serious toss-up between a Cayman S (which is essentially a base Carrera for about $15k less) and an Audi RS4.
Boxters have always seemed like a bit of a poofter car to me but, like the Miata, they're fantastic driving machines.
mmm better than those.
Better Porsche
http://www.box.net/shared/static/1dccad0l4z.jpg
Best Porsche
http://www.box.net/shared/static/dc4o2d9n7b.jpg
A picture for the car haters: Calvin's House
http://www.box.net/shared/static/tluz99d771.jpg
If I ever got a sports car (which won't happen unless I win the lottery lol), I'd get this:
http://www.2dayblog.com/images/6-nov...rrari-f430.jpg
<3 F430
599 is where its at
http://www.autounleashed.com/images/...gtb_tuning.jpg
Looks like Blizz decided to have some fun with those making fun of the art direction for Diablo 3.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...arshmallow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../D3unicorn.jpg
Rainbow and blood splattering...awesome.
Lol Ghostbusters. The staypuff marshmallow man
It was funnier 3+ months ago when they did it already and it was while people still complained about it.
meh, first i saw of it as well as a bunch of others hence the posting. Sorry for posting older stuff in a random thread, i'll research the age of joke screenshots better next time.