Hook was infinitely better.
My sister paid like $80 on 2 different copies of Mary Martin's Peter Pan on VHS. These days it's not so hard to find.
Try as you may, the nostalgia is unavoidable. . .
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...16/pogs002.jpg
http://sftv.info/Television/R/ReBoot...Characters.jpg
http://www.absoluteanime.com/transfo...wars/index.jpg
That movie was one of my favorites as a kid, I need to get a copy of the book again (35th anniversary of the original printing). Had the voices of Will Wheaton and Shannon Doherty as 2 of the Frisby kids.
Here's gonna be a huuuuuuuuuuuuge downer though: the voice behind Ms. Frisby committed suicide back in 1987 jumping out of a window. Had been suffering from depression for years .___.
Fucking love this book, and haven't seen that movie in years. I'd kill to find a copy, the only one I could find was a dvd from the tv series which looked way more 'kiddie' than the movie >__>
THE ONLY GOOD ONE GOD DAMNIT
http://hiscrivener.files.wordpress.c...-to-heaven.jpg
Was posted like 2 threads ago in a mini-nostalgia trend, but seriously.
Edit: Ok I liked the 2nd one, but only cuz
http://www.fadtoys.com/UserFiles/Ima...puff_Girls.jpg
Can't believe that was 10 years ago.
It feels like it was only yesterday I was playing Pokemon Blue Version on my Ice GameBoy Pocket.
http://www.gamerwiki.com/images/thum...n_Blue_box.jpg
Why is 'random' such a hard idea to understand?
Page after page of cars? Not random.
Page after page of naked women? Not random.
Page after page of stuff you remember from your childhood? Not random.
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random8.jpg
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random1.jpg
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random4.jpg
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random7.jpg
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random3.jpg
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...09-random2.jpg
They should change this thread to "Post images" so we don't continue to have this fucking retarded discussion on every page. There's not grades of "random", the pages upon pages of weeaboo shit and stupid motivational posters are just as random as pictures of cats.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2...1297964yi8.jpg
If people want a collection of pictures from their childhoods/cars/parents/dogs/whatever the hell, they should start a different thread so that people who don't want to see that stuff can skip it. I enjoy seeing random pictures. I couldn't care less about cars, naked women, or "OMG! Look! A TV show from the 80s!". One picture of each of those things would be random, but page after page? No one could argue that that's random.
This? This is random:
http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/0...-NoIdea....jpg
The leg reminds me of the lamp from a Christmas story. cool pick btw
I thought the QQ about spiders was bad.
http://digital-lifestyles.info/copy_...guitar-lg1.jpg
and if you don't know what it is, it's a self-tuning "robot" guitar.
Why is PC hanging out with those losers?