Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 1541
  1. #1261
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuker View Post
    thats retarded luck, so fucking jealous
    This

    D:

  2. #1262
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    so, was up in sky waiting for do a friends byakko, i hit my craft bot to synth some gloves while i was afk...and came back to:


    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2...0203004402.png

  3. #1263
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Congratulations! I told you that you would hq some soon enough. Did you sign them? ^.^

  4. #1264
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Zouri has all the luck because when I was playing her I went like 0/bajillion on any HQ so she's all primed and charged up.

  5. #1265
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    I was joking with someone before my last hq gloves that... since i am likely the only actual female crafter, all of the "lady luck" goes my way. The conversation arose about a 'wasted' T0 hq (panther mask +1) that i made a few synths before the gloves...

  6. #1266
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    Congratulations! I told you that you would hq some soon enough. Did you sign them? ^.^
    she didnt sign them.

  7. #1267
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Raining dusk gloves+1 :O

  8. #1268
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    Ramuh has a horrible demand for corsair's guns+1,You see maybe 1 or 2 for sale at any time.(Mostly one though)
    Not sure how others fair but I'm currently 2/14 on +1, though the demand is why I've only done so few.
    A little late, but from personal experience, part of your issue is that someone was mass-synthing them and basically giving them away last spring on Ramuh (those sales around April in the AH history). The "going rate" was 1M+ at the time, but I got mine for 500k. I don't know of anyone else who got it that cheap, but I did talk to 2 other random COR at the time who'd gotten them from the same person in the 800k range. Given the number of people who play COR frequently, it's a limited demand item to begin with...it just so happens someone filled a decent amount of the desire on Ramuh already. It could be significantly different (for at least a little while) on other servers.

  9. #1269
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    just made another pair of dusk gloves +1...synthing while afk is the answer, pics later on still shitting bricks 1/11 since my last pair 2 days ago @_@;

  10. #1270
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Shit like this makes me want to relevel leather. Most I get excited about these days is: OH MAN ACHERON SHIELD +1! IM FUCKING RICH!

  11. #1271
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyne View Post
    A little late, but from personal experience, part of your issue is that someone was mass-synthing them and basically giving them away last spring on Ramuh (those sales around April in the AH history). The "going rate" was 1M+ at the time, but I got mine for 500k. I don't know of anyone else who got it that cheap, but I did talk to 2 other random COR at the time who'd gotten them from the same person in the 800k range. Given the number of people who play COR frequently, it's a limited demand item to begin with...it just so happens someone filled a decent amount of the desire on Ramuh already. It could be significantly different (for at least a little while) on other servers.
    What the hell damn crap, when I left Ramuh a little over a year ago there had been like 2 Corsair's Guns +1 ever on the server and one of them had been server transferred on.

  12. #1272
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    They cost like 25-30k to synth no matter where you are. Even if you go 0/100 and augment -> npc every single one you'll get your moneys worth. Whether it is in the form of HQ gun or sexy DMG+ augment.

  13. #1273
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, I've been stingy to give up my DS ingots to have my friend synth since I'm about to ding into DS Nodowas or whatever soon on Smithing, but I have some horns rotting on a mule so I'm going to give another round at it soon.

  14. #1274
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    12 stacks of pickaxexs
    +
    30 free inventory space
    +
    Gusgen mines
    +
    2006
    =
    ???

  15. #1275
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    30 free inventory space
    Jesus yarite, what the fuck game are you playing?

    Most of mine come from Quadav Backplate desynths anyways but the rate on those is relativley shit.

  16. #1276
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Jesus yarite, what the fuck game are you playing?

    Most of mine come from Quadav Backplate desynths anyways but the rate on those is relativley shit.
    Maybe if you converted in dalm you'd have more free space, GOSH.

  17. #1277
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    It's BRD that's the real culprit, need a GHorn.

    In actual crafting questions, I sat in mid 60's Smithing for the last year or two and was interested in finishing it since our server is retarded and keeps getting Artisan's Advantage...is the skillup rate boost actually noticeable from it?

  18. #1278
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Artisan's Advantage: The chance of losing ingredients in a failed synthesis attempt is drastically reduced while the crafter has Synthesis Image Support from their respective guild.

    derp.

  19. #1279
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Well then, whoever told me it was a skillup boost can go right to hell.

  20. #1280
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuker View Post
    just made another pair of dusk gloves +1...synthing while afk is the answer, pics later on still shitting bricks 1/11 since my last pair 2 days ago @_@;
    Nice. Keeping this time right?

Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast