Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1501 to 1520 of 1541
  1. #1501
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    why couldnt you ever hq for me??

  2. #1502
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    ZOURI WTF. GO HOME
    ^

    No but really

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    Replaces Prudence Torque and Elemental Torque. Very hot.
    Also holy shit :O

  3. #1503
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    ZOURI WTF. GO HOME

    Seriously, not allowed to post in this thread anymore, my god.

  4. #1504
    Fishing Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,722
    BG Level
    7

    Do you have any overall estimate Zouri? Like 20/whatever

  5. #1505
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    30 out of a bajillion or so.. That was the 4th synth today; which was probably 10th since last hq gloves 9 days ago. (edit: so few in the past week or so because behemoth hide prices went up too much, so i let them sit at ah until they dropped again) I have no idea really, but its somewhere near or over 1,000 total synths . I would guess an average 5-10 synths per week since the first bonanza.... I'm too sleepy to try to average it.... Either way, its not like every single time i go to make dusk gloves, they hq.. if they did that i would have made Aurara one a long time ago. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Theraven
    Seriously, not allowed to post in this thread anymore, my god.
    if i stopped posting, the thread would die

  6. #1506
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    What do you do with all the NQ? Just wondering because a long while ago, when I still played, I had a friend do about 66 synths for me to get a HQ, and doing 12-20 synths at a time (every week-2weeks) it was impossible to sell all those NQ and I actually ended up quitting with another 10 or 20 left to sell, lol.

    edit: Oh, and the last batch which he HQ'd he ran out of HQ crystals just a few before ~.~

  7. #1507
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I know the question wasn't directed at me but

    Personally I used to throw mine in a bazaar in Upper Jeuno, have 20-30 NQ dusk feet/hands, they'd actually sell pretty quickly up there. I'd also usually put one or two on the AH and just keep replacing it whenever it sold.

  8. #1508
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    everything from sell them at ah... give them away.. sit and desynth them into 250k sheep leathers... 500k tiger leathers.. and the occasional behemoth leather back. I dont mass synth them. Of the 30 hq gloves ive made.. only 2 have been made above the third synth. So, i only do 1 or 2 at a time. It also leaves enough time for the regulars to sell. If you look at the screenshot i posted on the 14th.. i actually gave a pair of regular gloves away to someone in the same screenshot as a hq gloves... >.<

    edit: wrong date

  9. #1509
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I know the question wasn't directed at me but

    Personally I used to throw mine in a bazaar in Upper Jeuno, have 20-30 NQ dusk feet/hands, they'd actually sell pretty quickly up there. I'd also usually put one or two on the AH and just keep replacing it whenever it sold.
    I know you did, I saw your undercutting bastardly techniques at work in person >:O

    I kid I kid...sorta

  10. #1510
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Only time I ever undercutted shit was when an item was sent back to me due to it being undercutted ridiculously.

  11. #1511
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Only time I ever undercutted shit was when an item was sent back to me due to it being undercutted ridiculously.
    ditto... then you totally bomb the price out of sheer anger to piss everyone off.. It works at selling stuff really fast.

  12. #1512
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    ditto... then you totally bomb the price out of sheer anger to piss everyone off.. It works at selling stuff really fast.
    Exactly lol

    Put up Dusk gloves for 100k, check next day price is 70k. I think I had a right to undercut.

  13. #1513
    Herzins
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    ...

  14. #1514
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    451
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Amazing Crafts 5: Zouri wins

  15. #1515
    xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,709
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by matt4684 View Post
    Amazing Crafts 5: Zouri wins
    The only possible option. Jesus fucking christ on a moped.

  16. #1516
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    i hope this thread goes to 100, because that would be a shitty title.

  17. #1517
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by matt4684 View Post
    Amazing Crafts 5: Zouri wins
    Amazing Crafts 5: ZOURI WTF. GO HOME

  18. #1518
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Amazing Crafts 5: ZOURI WTF. GO HOME
    ok thats worse

  19. #1519
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Amazing Crafts 5: The Mask of Zouri

  20. #1520
    Herzins
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Amazing Crafts 5: The Mask of Zouri
    Or amazing Crafts 5: the end of Zouri?

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast