Page 198 of 352 FirstFirst ... 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast
Results 3941 to 3960 of 7027
  1. #3941
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    No, House fans are just apparently as dumb as they look

  2. #3942
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    No, House fans are just apparently as dumb as they look
    I'm a big House fan, but I'd much rather watch the Yankees in the post season, than watch an episode of House. Just wait until the World Series when they delay House for a few weeks like they did last year.

  3. #3943
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by IssacVS View Post
    I'm a big House fan, but I'd much rather watch the Yankees in the post season, than watch an episode of House. Just wait until the World Series when they delay House for a few weeks like they did last year.
    It's just hilarious that people are so excited over a show about a bunch of sarcastic old male doctors they act like 15 year old girls and invade a baseball thread because it delayed their show starting by a grand total of... 14 minutes.

  4. #3944
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    The House fans were whining more than Teabaggers, it was pathetic. Don't get me wrong, its a good show and all and I like it a lot, but its not that good of a show.

    Its not like it wouldn't be On Demand later that night, or it would jump in the middle of the show or anything like that.

  5. #3945
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    It's just hilarious that people are so excited over a show about a bunch of sarcastic old male doctors they act like 15 year old girls and invade a baseball thread because it delayed their show starting by a grand total of... 14 minutes.
    What's amazing is how you guys are QQing because House fans were upset. Also, it was delayed by a half hour, not '14 minutes'. Plus seeing baseball fans, of all people, complain about something is just too funny.

  6. #3946
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I don't even watch it live. Can get it on a stream within 12 hours of it airing basically. No commercials when watching a TV show is much worth the wait on seeing one.

  7. #3947
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    OH NO, HALF AN HOUR, WHAT WILL I DO IN THE TIME I USED TO WAIT BETWEEN HNM WINDOWS WITHOUT COMPLAINING

    And it's amazing? Really? There wasn't enough QQing in one thread that people felt the need to come here and bitch? I mean, really, we normally give infractions for that.

  8. #3948
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Bottom line is 35 minutes is not 14 minutes, I did my complaining in the other thread so I'm not gonna do it here but making a point by proving you cant count is some silly shit.

  9. #3949
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Easily considered griefing, and yes it was annoying. But like most annoyances you can just ignore it.

  10. #3950
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    ITT people cant count and argue about silly shit.
    Excuse me for not knowing the start time of a show I don't care about I thought it started at 8:30, sue me. And what, 35 is so horrible?

  11. #3951
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    You don't know what hours are?

    And ignoring that you just cant tell time based off of when people started bitching in either thread? You paid enough attention to it to take exception to it.

  12. #3952
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    What are you even talking about? Are you seriously getting on me for not counting the minutes a show (that I don't give a shit about) was delayed when I was rooting for my team to win?

    Whatever, I'm done posting about this here, just please keep your bitching confined to one thread next time.

  13. #3953
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Yes, I pettily pick on minute indiscrepancies when people pettily make them to attempt to show how other people are petty.

    It's one big chain of pettiness.

  14. #3954
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Anyway back on topic...

    Blanton was rolling, had no hitter type stuff... now all of a sudden he's in trouble. That hit to Manny bother him?

  15. #3955
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    He got a bit rattled. We'll see how he handles this inning. Both pitchers are getting pinched a bit too. Hopefully the Fightins will get a little more disciplined at the plate. Well that's gonna help. The Phillies have made some serious inopportune errors this post season.

  16. #3956
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Back off topic FU baseball, House not back until November. Fucking. Rage.

  17. #3957
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    I hate getting stuck at work and being forced to watch MLB Gameday. I can't tell how accurate their strike zone is, because it looks like Blanton is getting squeezed hard and Wolf is getting a big zone to work with.

    Belliards walk last inning had 4 of the 5 pitches well within their strike zone, then Howards strike 3 call looked way outside.

    I really hate working in this damn fortress sometimes, I can't even get an FM signal to listen to it on the radio and cell phone reception is non-existant too.

  18. #3958
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Not able to stream it off one of the stream sites or will work catch that for ya?

  19. #3959
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Clueless Joe inc.

  20. #3960
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    This umpire fucking sucks outloud.

Page 198 of 352 FirstFirst ... 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 10:33
  2. Replies: 4567
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 11:00
  3. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 2011-04-09, 10:47
  4. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  5. MLB '08 Season Discussion
    By Doombard in forum Sports
    Replies: 1420
    Last Post: 2009-01-08, 16:58
  6. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  7. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25