Page 199 of 352 FirstFirst ... 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 3961 to 3980 of 7027
  1. #3961
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Pinching the phills hard and giving the dodgers everything, gotta love it.

  2. #3962
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I think he's missed calls for the Dodgers, but it's really bad. Feliz just looking awful at the plate. We need some Cooch magic right here.

  3. #3963
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Dunno if anybody noticed, but umpires have been making terrible calls all post season.

  4. #3964
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst View Post
    Dunno if anybody noticed, but umpires have been making terrible calls all post season.
    You don't say? lol

  5. #3965
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Phils threatening right now, the big piece is up to bat.

  6. #3966
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Howard's worst at bat of the post season. Bah.

  7. #3967
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    This thread really needs some Dodger love

  8. #3968
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    TBS loves them.

  9. #3969
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Man that was close to a balk.

  10. #3970
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Niceeee Jimmy finally came through.

  11. #3971
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    fucking awesome

  12. #3972
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Holy shit. I fucking lost it when Jimmy hit that. Fucking amazing. I am at a loss for words. I fucking LOVE this team.

  13. #3973
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    lol, wow, Broxton fail. Thanks for making me look bad.

  14. #3974
    Biddinger
    Guest

    Broxton only pitches well when it doesn't matter. I hate watching him pitch.

  15. #3975
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,663
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    This thread really needs some Dodger love
    Fuck the Dodgers:D

  16. #3976
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst View Post
    Holy shit. I fucking lost it when Jimmy hit that. Fucking amazing. I am at a loss for words. I fucking LOVE this team.
    A thousand fucking times this.

    Edit: Ump sucked for both sides.

    Edit again: I had a really good feeling when they showed Broxton's road ERA. And I mean, you had to know Charlie was going to play mind games and put Stairs in. I loved it. Then Ryan's reaction when Chooch got hit, I fucking love it. This team has so much heart and it's definitely been a bright spot for me ever since I started watching every game like four months ago.

  17. #3977
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  18. #3978
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Biddinger View Post
    Broxton only pitches well when it doesn't matter. I hate watching him pitch.
    he still had Stairs on his mind

  19. #3979
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    The amount of heat Joe Girardi is taking today is insane. Hopefully it makes him back off next time.

  20. #3980
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    he still had Stairs on his mind
    http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_...-shot-mens.jpg

Page 199 of 352 FirstFirst ... 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 10:33
  2. Replies: 4567
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 11:00
  3. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 2011-04-09, 10:47
  4. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  5. MLB '08 Season Discussion
    By Doombard in forum Sports
    Replies: 1420
    Last Post: 2009-01-08, 16:58
  6. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  7. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25