I sense at least 1 more run to make it 6-3
Come on Tex.
Well its over guys. no coming back from this
Just hate to give something those classless Yankee fans at home to cheer for.
Finally happy that Damon does something with RISP
I cant tell you how good it feels to see Nicky start that inning off with a double, he needs to bring out the rally cardboard Nicky.
Boo? wait what?
Finally pulled him after 5 runs and an embarassing hit from pettite but then again he does have 1 HR in his career
Yeah because you know, it's ridiculously classless to have a pitcher hit an RBI.
Illogical hating.![]()
Haters wanna hate
Lovers wanna love
I dont even want, none of the above
I wanna pee on you.
drip drip drip
Posada you suck.
Why are you swinging on 3-0, seriously.
Posada..... swinging 3-0 with 2 runners on and 2 out... what?
What the fuck... Seriously, this is little league shit, why are you swinging at a 3-0 pitch?
Piss hands has had three shitastic AB's tonight.
Man that Dragon Age Commercial gave me a boner I cant wait till tuesday.
If pettite pitches well here, I say let him go 6 and bring in Joba.