What in the hell... the fuckin' pitcher just got a hit off Robertson. I knew this game was gonna be a wash, but I didn't think it would be this bad.
What in the hell... the fuckin' pitcher just got a hit off Robertson. I knew this game was gonna be a wash, but I didn't think it would be this bad.
Just need to whittle away each inning and keep the phils off base.
I was hoping they would finish in NYC anyway, might go to game 6 or 7.
I can't complain, I'm sitting here watching at work lol
Can we find an umpire that at least has a decent strike zone? Sheesh, embarrassing. Lee just threw about 5 strikes to Cano and got 2 called.
The last 2 umps have been very inconsistent.
Nothing like a pathetic bottom of the order to let a pitcher get settled in. They better freaking hope Pedro pulls a Hamels tomorrow.
How's the weather in NY looking for Wednesday? Any chance of a rainout for Pettitte on full rest chance?
Nope, no rain in the forecast.
Damn... Steinbrenners need to buy a few witchdoctors to do some weather dances and get some rain up there tomorrow and wednesday.
Or at least put the Steinbrenner Wind Generator™ on reverse when Utley is batting.
Gotta hand it to the Phillies this game. They're really taking advantage of Yankees mistakes tonight.
I guess they're saving Matsui for a pinch hit later in the game?
Need at least one run every inning.
Arod should homer 5 times.
Yeah, I'd save Matsui if you get a chance to tie the game or get within 1 or 2 runs. Little point to it, otherwise.
There we go..something at least.
Would be nice to add another now, cmon tex.
Really needed more than one, there.
Just need 1 per inning! and keep them from scoring. Yankees need to be like Thomas the tank engine.
Uggh, dude Tex, you needed to get a hit.