17 pitches, he's fine.
17 pitches, he's fine.
Joe put him in so he'd get MVP, only reason really to bring him in for a 5 out save when Marte is pitching so well.
wtf leave djack out of this :/
My Phillies may lose the world series this year, but DeSean Jackson will be kicking the Giants ass for years to come.
if only that play meant anything LOL
What a play.
Feliz's defense really was not overrated at all
just give up... god why waste our time. I am starting to think that the umps told him to do so for the ads
Here we go!
It is indeed fitting rollins is probably going to be Mo's final out.
Holy shit at that trailer.
lol wow, you become an astronaut in modern warfare 2? epic
I wish I could get into MW 2, but just not my thing.
Oh please don't walk the leadoff guy...
Holy shit that was fucking nailed.
2 outs to go!!!!
1 DOWN
2 More!