Page 75 of 352 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1481 to 1500 of 7027
  1. #1481
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Owings was in a perfect position to hit a grand slam.

    But then he remembered he's a pitcher.

    edit: heeey bruce hit the ball! Still have no ER for Gallardo =P

  2. #1482
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    John Lester just finished striking out 12 and giving up 1ER through 6IP. Here's hoping that it's the start of him turning things around, and getting back to how he was throwing the ball last year. Lord knows the Sox need someone to take the reigns and lead their rotation.

  3. #1483
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Sox have scored 3 runs (all earned) on Greinke today, however Danks seems to have some arm fatigue issues (he's leaving everything up in the zone)

    with that said, Greinke is human after all even if we don't win this game

  4. #1484
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Jermaine Dye ties the game up with a soft single to left field, 4-4! Greinke is not himself today

  5. #1485
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fucking finally. Jamie Moyer gets his 250th win and Brad Lidge with three straight solid saves.

  6. #1486
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

  7. #1487
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Holy fuck, Air Chamberlain. My sides fucking hurt from laughing so much.

  8. #1488
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Kim Jones: From your view in right, What did you think of Joba's play?
    Swisher: Well I think I felt the ground shake a little...

    Great stuff lol. The best was seeing Andy and CC in tears on the bench.

  9. #1489
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    vid?

  10. #1490

  11. #1491
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I didn't listen to the game on the radio, but I bet I would've heard, "WHAT A JOB-A BY JOBA!"

  12. #1492
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Oh god, I can only imagine Sterling's call on that.

    "Bunt... IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS... caught. Double play."

  13. #1493
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Oh god, I can only imagine Sterling's call on that.

    "Bunt... IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS... caught. Double play."
    "You know, Suzyn, I a-really thought that ball had a chance off the bat. I mean, OH! What a bunt! And that little play by Joba wasn't half bad, either. UH-HAHAHA! Coming to you from the Lowe's Broadcast Booth: Let's.... BUILD something mmmmmtogether. The first pitch is in there for a strike."

    I really need to fix my radio. That guy's cadence makes ordinary stuff hilarious, in a very unintentional way.

  14. #1494
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Jesus christ that's one hell of a dive.

  15. #1495
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    "You know, Suzyn, I a-really thought that ball had a chance off the bat. I mean, OH! What a bunt! And that little play by Joba wasn't half bad, either. UH-HAHAHA! Coming to you from the Lowe's Broadcast Booth: Let's.... BUILD something mmmmmtogether. The first pitch is in there for a strike."

    I really need to fix my radio. That guy's cadence makes ordinary stuff hilarious, in a very unintentional way.
    Don't forget the "And the 3-1... A-THERE IT GOES TA DEEP RIGHT! IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS... Foul" Well wouldn'tcha know it Suzyn. Welp, that's baseball!"

  16. #1496
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    413
    BG Level
    4

    Phillies called up Antonio Bastardo to make his major league debut tomorrow against San Diego. Because of his name, I expect him to win rookie of the year and CY young

  17. #1497
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Adrian Gonzales hit another bomb tonight. The guy is a fucking beast.

    I've also come to the conclusion, after watching the Phils/Nats series this past weekend, that Adam Dunn is the worst defensive outfielder in MLB history. He makes Pat Burrell look like Willie Mays.

  18. #1498
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Don't forget the "And the 3-1... A-THERE IT GOES TA DEEP RIGHT! IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS... Foul" Well wouldn'tcha know it Suzyn. Welp, that's baseball!"

    My favorite is when he busts out, "You can't predict baseball." He used it a lot last year. "What would you say if I had told you at the start of the year the Ian Kennedy and Phil Hughes would have combined for zero wins? Well, you'd call me crazy, that's what. You simply can NOT predict baseball."

  19. #1499
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    Adrian Gonzales hit another bomb tonight. The guy is a fucking beast.

    I've also come to the conclusion, after watching the Phils/Nats series this past weekend, that Adam Dunn is the worst defensive outfielder in MLB history. He makes Pat Burrell look like Willie Mays.
    I facepalmed so much that series. The nationals would be much better off playing me in the outfield, sure I'll hit 30+ less homeruns and strike out every at bat, but atleast I won't drop balls behind my back as I go to throw.

  20. #1500
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Over/under on how many runs the Nats will allow when they play in Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park this year.

    Combined (6 games) I'm gonna go with over 70.

Page 75 of 352 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 10:33
  2. Replies: 4567
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 11:00
  3. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 2011-04-09, 10:47
  4. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  5. MLB '08 Season Discussion
    By Doombard in forum Sports
    Replies: 1420
    Last Post: 2009-01-08, 16:58
  6. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  7. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25