Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    870
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Just bought this too! Tried to get the missez in on this but oh well...

    Misterjingles on steam

  2. #22
    As I beavered away...
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    849
    BG Level
    5

    Damn, this makes me wish my pc didn't suck too much to play it.

  3. #23
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Bought, Nelta is ID.

  4. #24
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    I just got it for PC as it was cheap, already 1000'd it on 360 but I wanna experience it with M&K!

  5. #25
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It's extended until the 17th now. Now I feel stupid about rushing to buy it before midnight when I saw this thread last night.

  6. #26
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Man I like this idea...more cheap games please!

  7. #27
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Nice, buying it now.

  8. #28
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    What is the name of the BG L4D group again? I'm having trouble finding it.

  9. #29
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    It's in the OP Kazen!

  10. #30
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well then, nevermind and thank you lol.

  11. #31
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This FPS has the Maxxthepenguin Seal of Approval

  12. #32
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Damn skippy. Sucks that I already have it but meh it's totally worth the extra scratch I spent. Ill be adding the steam group when I get home today :3

  13. #33
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    How do I log onto the steam community? its just your account ID and PW right?

  14. #34
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Hmmm...sale's over. Must have timed it by eastern time or something?

  15. #35
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Left 4 Dead on Steam Sold More Last Weekend Than at Launch: News from 1UP.com

    So, it looks like that sale was kind of effective.

    Sold more than launch day and 30x more than the previous week.

  16. #36
    LazyShell
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,903
    BG Level
    6

    I thought it was a genius move. It hasn't been long enough from launch for the hype to die down too much, and 50% off is just an unbeatable price (which I assume they can get away with because digital distribution is ownage). Hell, it was enough to get me to buy the game, and I seriously rarely buy new games anymore (prior to left4dead, the last one I bought was the OrangeBox during a sale).

  17. #37
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Yeah I'm not a huge consumer of other games given that WoW takes up the majority of any time I spend gaming, but L4D had enough street cred among my e-friends that 50% off was just what I needed to convince me. Like geno the last game outside of a WoW expansion was the orange box.

  18. #38
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Same story on my side, but the last game *I* bought was Battlefield 2142, so kudos to Valve (and I guess that hotguy Sono) on convincing me to buy a game again. Definitely worth it.

  19. #39
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Last game I bought before L4D was TF2. Then before it.. uh... FFXI? Lol

    Although I bought it when they had the xmas price, oh well. Only 15$ less either way, still the best 40$ I ever spent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2