Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 381
  1. #181
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Isn't the internet a wonderful place where you can say what you want without any proof.

    Anyway my class is over, now I am going to go have lunch with some friends. Love you Starr.

    Back to Taison even though nothing will come of this, because obviously he does not care.
    Try me, you know straight out that anyone can say anything on the internet with no proof either way so you can't win there son.

    I'll go to sleep with my gf now, catch up with you in the morning love.

  2. #182
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafleshia View Post
    He can't speak english when DF members ask him about Bank btw
    What about non-DF members?

  3. #183
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I never understood why people pride themselves at being "good trolls". Like is that the new wave of the future? Is that the "cool" thing to do? I'M A GUD TROLL LOLZ. I TROLL'D DOZ DUDES, I NOW HAV AN ERECTION LULZ!

  4. #184
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Try me, you know straight out that anyone can say anything on the internet with no proof either way so you can't win there son.

    I'll go to sleep with my gf now, catch up with you in the morning love.
    Oh shit! brb banging hot chicks!

  5. #185
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Try me, you know straight out that anyone can say anything on the internet with no proof either way so you can't win there son.

    I'll go to sleep with my gf now, catch up with you in the morning love.
    If she gave you the attention you crave, why do you come to online forums and seek more? Clearly our girlfriend doubles as your right hand.

  6. #186
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    72
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    What about non-DF members?
    Never tried it, but to be honest with you its none of my business. If their members were so bothered about it they would do something about it.

  7. #187
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    906
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

  8. #188
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafleshia View Post
    Never tried it, but to be honest with you its none of my business. If their members were so bothered about it they would do something about it.
    Well, one of them did by posting this thread.

    I'm just waiting for the drama about this. It's been pretty bland thus far. Stan and Starr's flamefest was interesting, but now that seems over and we're back to the same stale, 7 page thread that's boring as hell and doesn't bring any good drama.

  9. #189
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    We tried to get them to post while camping Nid, no dice though.

  10. #190
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    +1 in a useless thread

  11. #191
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Best part of this thread is from the BG regulars and non-LS members. /sad

    Spoiler: show
    I think you owned em too fast Ksandra... gotta give em time to build up some anon confidence before crushing their identity

  12. #192
    Darkrift
    Guest

    What I find funny is the most drama that came from this thread was

    Starr Vs. EX


    And I think im going to side with EX on this one.

  13. #193
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrift View Post
    I was hoping griev was going to post some kind of info, but hes so silent :_;
    I don't see a reason to be posting publicly about how we are handling the situation. Tbh there is nothing more extra than what has already been posted. Although I must correct whoever it was a while back, Kypros never took anything from the LS that he didn't spend points on. Eep/Disy was and still is a fucking tard.

    CK wtf have you got against the british?!

    So like I said, there's not much else to talk about. Must admit it's fun to see Misart just copy -> paste work like that, write something original for once, if you know what I mean :D

    Anyways, back to Starr and his obsession with Stan, EX and earning more posts than Mr. Gates earns $$$ a day lol.

    PS. Chubbs you didn't respond to my /t bitch, I better be one of those you like or I won't be using lube anymore...

  14. #194
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    what tell! i was fapping and posting here most of nid, wasnt watching between ints

  15. #195
    Darkrift
    Guest

    he speaks!, but not in a drama way ; ;

  16. #196
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    162
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    does anyone else find it kind of amusing that a post about Vanquishers turned into members of totally different linkshells not even mentioned in the original post fighting each other? I have to say Hades has so much more fun then last server.

  17. #197
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    ur a post

  18. #198
    Darkrift
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by lotmorning View Post
    I have to say Hades has so much more fun then last server.


    then last server?


    what does that even mean?

  19. #199
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5

    Under dogs are always more fun to side with.

    Found someones old post that lead to a EX thread. Is it true Stan is a fat little pussy who's like, 14? Maybe he went through puberty now; thread was pretty old.

  20. #200
    Quizno
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tormentormike View Post
    Under dogs are always more fun to side with.

    Found someones old post that lead to a EX thread. Is it true Stan is a fat little pussy who's like, 14? Maybe he went through puberty now; thread was pretty old.
    Did someone have to hold your hand so that you could post on the forum or do you actually know how to use a computer?

    IF Stan was 14 and able to run one of the best LS's in the game and program the way he does, then that would actually be more impressive... not less.

    This is the reason most end game shells treat BG with kid gloves. So much stupid compressed into one website.

    Edit: For the record, I also read CNN.com. So congrats on being in the same infotainment category.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solo in Sea and stealing NMs
    By Drako in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 18:46
  2. Overcamping and stealing camps, the new life of merits
    By Xanthu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 2007-08-02, 20:07
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2006-02-15, 11:35