Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 381
  1. #221
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    102
    BG Level
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek View Post
    Oh, false alarm. I found where the extra money came from.

    They got some good drops off of this.
    I found this link really, truly, ironic.

  2. #222
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Seems pretty simple to me;

    Oust the leader. Need to get everyone in the shell on board for that but it's doable if the general feeling in the shell is the LS funds are being abused. Mr. Money bags won't be able to keep racking it in if all his members suddenly stop taking orders or make a new shell without him.

    Wouldn't hurt to spread the word either. The more people know about the shenanigans this guy is pulling the harder it will be for him to recruit people.

  3. #223
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    You'd think that. But their recruiting is pretty healthy from what I've seen.

  4. #224
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3

    Sadly, on Hades, flocking to DF/VQ is a problem... or any shell that sucks for that matter.

    I thought about joining DF once... then I was told rngs can't zerg... ended that discussion and interest right there.

  5. #225
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,499
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Severance View Post
    Oh Hades you silly little girl.
    Man, if only I could still play...I'd be sitting here reading this all laughing at how much of an ass Starr is and has always been.

    Wait a second...

    Did he really think he was stepping up with the big boys by joining Legacy? Fucking toolbag.

  6. #226
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    Looks like 18 on his FFXIAH profile .

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all I'm going to contribute.
    I'm 20 lol

  7. #227
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    o shit is this the xiaojue that used to be on ifrit?

  8. #228
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    o shit is this the xiaojue that used to be on ifrit?
    Was, now RMT'd char

  9. #229
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    oh shit that blows

  10. #230
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Hello! People from Hades you know who I is~ For all you others, I'm one of the English leaders in Vanquishers. I'd just like to clear some shit up, as a lot of facts are wrong or have not been stated.

    First off, Vanquishers is primarily English and Japanese players, almost 50% cut right down the middle. We work extremely well together, the LS has been very successful for over a year now since Disy, the original leader, hopped servers with the bank. Many of you have stated how dumb we are for staying in the LS for obvious reasons. I believe it is more complicated than that though. For starters, the other HNMLS' on Hades are a complete joke. If there was no Vanquishers, your choices are TheEndless, another JP/NA/EU LS that can barely keep their own members around, wipe to the occasional Faf/Nid (gogo flail) and don't even attempt NM's such as Khim, Cerb or Tia. Also there is Legacy... don't have to say much about that group of retards. Most the decent players in Legacy have fled and applied to our LS, that says enough. And finally you have Excellence, a great LS where Stan and his group have set the bar standard in Hades, and can make an argument as one of the best HNMLS' in all of FFXI. Getting into EX for most players isn't even a possibility. Vanquishers is the home for many great players in Hades, this is certain.

    Anyway. Misart calling us cowards is bullshit. We have been discussing what to do about the situation trying to preserve the JP community within the LS, we care a great deal about our relations with many of the JP players. You can't just toss Taison out the door and expect them to follow the English sacks. We want to make sure they are on the same page and understand he has been stealing from everyone before we make a drastic change in the operation of the LS. You're the coward for throwing this shit on BG and trying to be anonymous about it, pussy. You and Tyrone were made for each other, I hope you enjoy getting sucked off by King AegisTeeth. (dude needs a toothbrush, someone hook him up)

    I know you all wanted shit tons of drama, right on. But this issue kind of lacks the drama build when the actual leader of VQ is Japanese~ Sorry to disappoint you

    Any questions? If not, please continue making Starr look like the tool we all know he is, I'm enjoying it quite a bit :D

  11. #231
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    Any questions?
    http://www.snowboarderguide.com/revi...0/e3508aea.jpg

    ?

    Disappointment is disappointing this time of year.

  12. #232
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Yea, I have a question: Why is it just because he's JP, there's no drama? There's obviously drama, and your LS is not delivering.

  13. #233
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I'd fuck nappy

  14. #234
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by HadesChubbs View Post
    I'd fuck nappy
    He's Galka, but needs more beard

  15. #235
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    Yea, I have a question: Why is it just because he's JP, there's no drama? There's obviously drama, and your LS is not delivering.
    The only drama is our disgust with Taison's actions. Not like he's going to magically show up here and defend himself <_< Would prove to be entertaining tho! {Member} {/angry}? If no like Taison {Kick Attacks} ok?

    Beards are just another home for crabs Fridell, and Chubbs you just wait your turn damnit, I'm not a porn star~ or maybe ...

  16. #236
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    get a jp member who knows english well enough to translate! then spread the word. and ur cheeks

  17. #237
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by HadesChubbs View Post
    get a jp member who knows english well enough to translate! then spread the word. and ur cheeks
    Does this mean I can have Masirito?

  18. #238
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3

    bg is so boring...

  19. #239
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    The only drama is our disgust with Taison's actions. Not like he's going to magically show up here and defend himself <_< Would prove to be entertaining tho! {Member} {/angry}? If no like Taison {Kick Attacks} ok?

    Beards are just another home for crabs Fridell, and Chubbs you just wait your turn damnit, I'm not a porn star~ or maybe ...
    The way you worded it before made it sound like the JP are abstain from drama.

    It would be hilarious if he came on to defend himself. This thread was dwindling around 2/10 on the drama scale, only cause Stan and Starr delivered, but you managed to bring it up to a 2.5, since you're pretty much the only one from the inside that offered any sort of explanation other than the OP.

    Maybe by tomorrow evening we'll be at a 3!

  20. #240
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefami View Post
    I think the anon poster is an employee of SE, trying to distract us from realizing there hasn't been real update notes in ages e_e
    You know, I can honestly say that would really welcome that sort of thing. At least there would be some interaction with the company that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizno v2.0 View Post
    This is the reason most end game shells treat BG with kid gloves. So much stupid compressed into one website.
    No, most end-game shells love the BG forum because they appreciate that this is the central source for all of their FFXI HNMLS drama needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by goshtin View Post
    bg is so boring...
    I don't know. It started off slow, but page 6 got really good really fast, sadly tapered off from there. All of the best drama generally wanders off from the source. Maybe if this thread goes on long enough we can get another good tangent with a substantial drama-rich deposit in it.

    P.S. Nappy, if you don't already, get a few JP sackholders so that it doesn't look like you are trying to oust them from power. Also, for some odd reason I want to sex up your character as well.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solo in Sea and stealing NMs
    By Drako in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 18:46
  2. Overcamping and stealing camps, the new life of merits
    By Xanthu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 2007-08-02, 20:07
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2006-02-15, 11:35