Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 381
  1. #261
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, I hear ya, I remember burning like 40 Kirins in my old sky ls, but the one time when he flipped out, ate the top 4 DD's rapid fire, and searing lighted us, leading to a wipe when the few survivors couldn't take down that last 10% before he sent a Seiryu after the mages... that was fucking inexcusable. I swore a blood oath that day, that I would take the life of my LS leader for exposing us to such a bitchy manticore.

    DO YOU HEAR ME JJ?!?!? I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

  2. #262
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Oh and to correct Fridell before anyone believes that, Izi actually never left with any gil from the LS bank, at least not en mass. Sure he did retarded things like buy a Thief's Knife for 60M for one member but he didn't disappear with an entire LS bank or manage to leech the bank massively.

  3. #263
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Yea sorry my mistake, he didnt have time to steal it. lol

  4. #264
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    I wouldn't deny that he would try to if he knew he was going to be kicked, but I actually don't think he would because the Wopa wouldn't have accepted him.

  5. #265
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,499
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    You mean if you weren't banned for being a tool? Yeah nice one mentioning Legacy that you got kicked from or left because your then dumb fuck whore gf (Lynsy LOL) got kicked. Anyone who's been lurking forums for the past 4 years would realise that I haven't changed one bit since joining any LS. Oh and Stan, if I was just an annoying troll why have you been banned from BG (multiple times?)? Pretty sure you lost the game there.
    I got kicked from Legacy after basically teaching them how to handle themselves against HNM, because the membership wanted Izi to step down as a leader and Lynsy and I were the ones who spoke up about it. Instead of discussing it, he decided to log onto my mule, take the LS bank, and break our pearls. That's neither here nor there though, everyone already realized Izi was a fuckhead before he left the server.

    Why even mention that anyway? It was two years ago, almost everyone that had half a brain when I was leading the shell has either left the shell, left the server, or quit the game. The shell is now made up of the maybe one or two people who know what they're doing, and a whole bunch of garbage that knew they'd never get into Ex.

  6. #266
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    I wasn't the one who bought Legacy up actually, it was you. Just wanted to show your place as far as the LS goes so you can't try talk about it, along with the fact you think me being in the shell has changed my attitude at all. Realise that I've been with them for 6 months and been trolling Stan for years and years, if you wanna try again please do. I like being a jester, I have all the opposition I want and more people laughing with me than I could ever expect.

  7. #267
    Buckwild
    Guest

    yes everyone beeing a fan of starr....

  8. #268
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,499
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Trust me, they're not laughing with you. It's hard to find someone who knows so little yet talks so much.

  9. #269
    Buckwild
    Guest

    yes there is a difference in ppl laugh with somone or about someone

  10. #270
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by HadesChubbs View Post
    i come here to post completely useless shit.
    Like you needed to point that out. How many times you going to post in this thread exactly?

  11. #271
    Quizno
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    And yet we somehow get more traffic than many of FFXI's premier sites. How odd.
    Why is that odd? Traffic doesn't translate to being taken seriously. I know what a majority of Ex thinks of this website. Apathy doesn't even respect the site enough to share information. Wopa was / is more successful than what... 99.9995% of the game's population? And he only posts to rub it in people's face.

    The problem is that the game lacks a place that can truly be considered premier for posting.

    It hasn't always been this way, and I'm sure there are plenty of people that are smart enough and been around long enough to see the transition.

  12. #272
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You were right Sep. I stand corrected. And who the hell cares what people think of BG. You're still here aren't you? Also, Starr ninja'ed my Ridill in 2004.

  13. #273
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    No respect.

  14. #274
    Ollieyk
    Guest

    LS Leader stealing shit... to Hades #1 LS argument... to everyone hating BG forums.

    Quick, someone dupe something!

  15. #275
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    yes there is a difference in ppl laugh with somone or about someone
    Does being in a LS with Taison make your English this incoherent? Dunno what you want from me but Ex and it's followers are enough for me to play with here. Also yeah, I imagine the tells and PMs, keep telling yourself that.

  16. #276
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    854
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So what has this thread accomplished, really, aside from openly proving that Starr is a rampaging douche-wallet?

  17. #277
    Buckwild
    Guest

    u know exactly what i mean

  18. #278
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Iunno. Starr check out Buck's location, that could explain some of the problem. And yes Buck, we all know what you mean. Starr just wanted to be a twat and resort to the lowest form of internet arguing, grammar and sentence structure.

  19. #279
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    854
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollieyk View Post
    Quick, someone dupe something!
    Starr has already duped retarded comments countless times WTF MORE DO YOU WANT, MAN

  20. #280
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,539
    BG Level
    7

    Starr's name backwards is rats!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solo in Sea and stealing NMs
    By Drako in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 18:46
  2. Overcamping and stealing camps, the new life of merits
    By Xanthu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 2007-08-02, 20:07
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2006-02-15, 11:35