Page 148 of 647 FirstFirst ... 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast
Results 2941 to 2960 of 12939
  1. #2941
    Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,569
    BG Level
    6

    Game was a lot of fun for the first week or two, but between the lag problems, cheaters and plain stupid matchmaking (sure, dump me in a match on the losing team with the other team winning 7400-5500, or halfway through a match on Estate with an enemy AC-130 and Harrier in the air...), I'm done for a while. I'm a pretty average player, I do a consistent 1.0-1.2ish when I have 4 bars and a fair game - but it's just no fun to constantly run into the above problems and end up batting 0.5 or so for several matches in a row.

    Guess it's a good time to catch up on all those holiday-release games that got shelved for MW2...

  2. #2942
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Yeah, I think since the PS3 isn't able to be hacked you don't see those things at all, which must be nice for you guys <_<

    And yeah you can get on the tail of the plane by climbing up and jump over to C, at least that isn't a glitch.
    I haven't run in to anything suspicious on the PS3 version (yet), aside from the leaderboard altering, javfags and multiple care package/emergency exploit. But the UFO exploit in CoD4 was possible on both consoles, so maybe it is possible by exporting files from the PC. But like you said, if it is an exploit in the firmware then it won't be possible to do them on the PS3 as no one has managed to hack that yet.

  3. #2943
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Anyone else find it hard if you are playing with random people to shoot down a AC130? I mean If I am with my team in under 10sec the thing is gone. Your team should always have 2 javs running anyways. I really do not understand why people do not play like a team, I really do my best to just fill in the gaps.

    Just like really wtf people run and gun, you need to set jobs for each person!

    GRRR, sry to vent lol.

    1st game of the night?

    demolition come into with losing 1 round to 0, 1 zone up (with the other team planing the bomb)

    2 harriers in the zone, I shoot 1 down a 2nd strike comes in and then a chopper gunner comes into play. is there any word on this crap? how hard is it to put into the system

    if chopper gunner = true
    FUCK OFF

  4. #2944
    Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    BG Level
    6

    Today in TDM I got the last kill cam with a throwing knife I was like, FUCK YEAH but then I was like .....I'm not high enough..

    FML

  5. #2945
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    I hate it when I'm the only one gunning down air support. Last night I was pissing off this entire team in domination because I shot down everything they called out in less than 10 seconds. Chopper gunners, harriers, you name it. It was gone instantly. The annoying part was I was capturing flags while doing it and the rest of my team was just camping.

    Teamwork can really make or break an entire match in this game. I find I win a lot more often when I'm grouped with guys like Zero since we tend to work towards the common goal of winning instead of the individual goal of LOLIMSOLIDSNAKE.

  6. #2946
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I hate it when I'm the only one gunning down air support. Last night I was pissing off this entire team in domination because I shot down everything they called out in less than 10 seconds. Chopper gunners, harriers, you name it. It was gone instantly. The annoying part was I was capturing flags while doing it and the rest of my team was just camping.

    Teamwork can really make or break an entire match in this game. I find I win a lot more often when I'm grouped with guys like Zero since we tend to work towards the common goal of winning instead of the individual goal of LOLIMSOLIDSNAKE.
    ya very much, if you act as a team its hard to lose at all. when I am with people I know we have 1-2 heart beats 1 sniper and a few gunners. depending on the map maybe a 2nd sniper . most have clymores and drop them behind us to guard our backs lol. Plans may seem like a lot but it works.

    I also have been cursed out with "whos the fag shooting everything down? you suck you cant play the right way!" I wondered wtf they meant by "right way" lol

  7. #2947
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...derboards.html

    Really? wow at how astonishing simple this is. You can't even use the fucking account again, really IW, really?

  8. #2948
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I got a chuckle out of it. It's so pointless

  9. #2949
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    259
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripebear View Post
    What weapon do you guys use mainly? my favourite has been either the M4, or M16 with the first Machine pistol.
    m16 is my main also, along with the scar, just got my 1887's today so we'll see how long it takes them to become my new fav.

  10. #2950
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon* View Post
    http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...derboards.html

    Really? wow at how astonishing simple this is. You can't even use the fucking account again, really IW, really?
    All kinds of crazy stuff on here if you snoop around. Ugh.

  11. #2951
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    41-5, 41-2, 39-5, 50-5. I'm not going back to the nuke anytime soon >_>

    I probably got about two chopper gunners every map after switching out the killstreaks to Predator > Harrier > Chopper.

    SCAR with irons is a complete monster, but I'm not so sure why it sucks horribly with blindfire.

  12. #2952
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I was walking around hastings saturday. And saw this... the 1 on the right looks fucking Boss
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...buxx/ghost.jpg

  13. #2953
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Mmmmmmmmm, Ghost

  14. #2954
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

  15. #2955
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    oh snap

  16. #2956
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    828
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    I probably got about two chopper gunners every map after switching out the killstreaks to Predator > Harrier > Chopper
    Honestly...I really wish they'd do something to not make this the killstreak-du-jour setup. As-is the other rewards are unattractive given either their effectiveness (Helicopter vs. Harrier when the harrier is more damage potential and more resilient via occasional flares), or their position in killstreaks. The Pave Low is great, sure, but if you can get 9 kills you can easily get 11 thanks to that harrier you just called in. Same applies to the stealth bomber, directional airstrikes, etc.



    tl;dr - killstreak "paths" aside from predator > harrier > gunner/AC-130 need some tweaking to make them more attractive and/or effective.

  17. #2957
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    vandole is getting the PC version! finally Ill have someone to play spec ops with me!

  18. #2958
    Q_Q
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    I was walking around hastings saturday. And saw this... the 1 on the right looks fucking Boss
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...buxx/ghost.jpg
    I really wish they didn't kill Ghost, I really liked his character, much more than Soap. The way they offed him made me feel terrible like some stray dog. Should of been Price and Ghost in the 3rd game if they make another.

  19. #2959
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    208
    BG Level
    4

    Man going 34 and 4 with only the noob tube and kill streaks is so damn entertaining esp when half the fags on the other team use only famas and m16s. K/D @3.15 now from this crap lol

  20. #2960
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    vandole is getting the PC version! finally Ill have someone to play spec ops with me!
    I'd play spec ops with you if I could ever find you online! You're always away (or playing L4D2).

Page 148 of 647 FirstFirst ... 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05