Page 550 of 647 FirstFirst ... 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast
Results 10981 to 11000 of 12939
  1. #10981
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    Man, it was the best I could find. The Radioshack here didn't have any, and I didn't wanna wait for shipping lol.
    I'm busting your balls! It's alright.


    Spoiler: show
    Bestbuy.

  2. #10982
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I have no balls. joke's on you.

  3. #10983
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    I'm just busting your taint.

  4. #10984
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjd View Post
    If done right, I would like it.

    I hate it when I'm watching on utube and you can't make shit out in it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawCMqxXU5A

    Would you enjoy something similar to this, as this is the only way I can envision doing split screen.

  5. #10985
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    That's a very cool idea. I'd go with it.

    Can actually see shit.

  6. #10986
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Makes a lot more sense with music, promise

  7. #10987
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4

    'To the left, to the left......'

    Also, completed all attachments on TAR last night, moved onto the M4 Carbine gdi why did I never use that gun when I prestiged. That thing is awesome, was absolutely beasting with it last night.

    Don't you hate it when you go 16-0 with 3-5-7 ks and then die 3 times in 6 more kills.

  8. #10988
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    yeah. I was doing good last night too, about 10-1 then got spawn killed like fucking 5 times in a row. rage quit that match

  9. #10989
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    The splitscreen is cool and all, but by itself I don't know, are you looking at just the 1 part Leroy or the entire thing?

  10. #10990
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Like I said in the PM, splitscreen is tough because if it's not done very carefully, you make it difficult for the spectator to focus on one thing which can be a distraction for people with short attention spans.

    IMO splitscreen is done best when the other screen is displaying pertinent information like how a lot of Nintendo DS games were. However based on the idea you shared with me, I think you should go with the idea we agreed with. Either that or pick another song which I'm sure you really don't wanna do.

  11. #10991
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Personally I don't like the idea unless it's used sparingly, otherwise it becomes very distracting like AoE said, and more of a gimmick and "look what I can do" in the editing process. Hard to really say without knowing what the song you're going to use is, but I'm looking forward to it anyway brother.

  12. #10992
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubSNFObuRA

    Dis here be all ya gets. 90% sure it's not gonna be the same clips, I was just messing aroudn with some shots I got in like 15 mins last night to see how it would look.

    Edit: and hopefully you understand why I picked the clips and how they are arranged etc.

  13. #10993
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    so is the cool thing to do an infinite chopper gunner pack?
    Doesn't exist.

  14. #10994
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Fuck it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubSNFObuRA

    Dis here be all ya gets. 90% sure it's not gonna be the same clips, I was just messing aroudn with some shots I got in like 15 mins last night to see how it would look.

    Edit: and hopefully you understand why I picked the clips and how they are arranged etc.
    I don't think I care for the split screen much

  15. #10995
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I couldn't think of a way to do it besides choppy scenes, since smooth transitions (like it fading in) would take too long because the switch is only seconds long.

  16. #10996
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I know, I was workin on a video an fucked it via transitions. I'm just gonna start making a whole new one I think, but I like the clips I have it in it... gonna take a couple more hours to fix vid and edit some of the last footage.

  17. #10997
    blev
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    so is the cool thing to do an infinite chopper gunner pack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    Doesn't exist.
    idk about chopper gunner but i saw some little pricks doing care package glitch and getting infinite attack choppers. it's sad that some people suck bad enough to need to cheat........i can understand what Aeowin does, it's just for fun, but some of these kids are pretty terrible without cheating and it makes me laugh a little inside.

  18. #10998
    blev
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I couldn't think of a way to do it besides choppy scenes, since smooth transitions (like it fading in) would take too long because the switch is only seconds long.
    try timing your sequences to show big kills in slow motion so that they finish at the same time. they don't necessarily have to start at the same time, but try setting the timing so they finish at the same time. just a pointer for ya

  19. #10999
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    never played with the M16 , but it's cool to be able to kill 'em just with a burst most of times

    what i don't like of the m16 much is, that i'm a dead guy if my first burst doesn't land ><

  20. #11000
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    I'm right in thinking that the intervention and barrett are the same in every way apart from being bolt action and semi automatic?

    Used the barrett for my first trip to 70, and now using intervention on my first prestige and just can't really get the hang of it. I'm a lot less accurate and seem to get a lot more hitmarkers =/. I suppose it will come in time but it's still quite irritating.

    @tenbroya: And yeah the m4 is a godsend being available at level 1. I use either the m4 or acr, never any other rifle. M4's stats are pretty average but i still seem to wreck stuff with it, and the acr being stupidly accurate is a giveaway.

Page 550 of 647 FirstFirst ... 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05