Page 585 of 647 FirstFirst ... 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 ... LastLast
Results 11681 to 11700 of 12939
  1. #11681
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I lied, I won't be on tonight. Stuck in parker again, phone system is fucked at work.

  2. #11682
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    lol @

  3. #11683
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,054
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd View Post
    Nope, that's the Artic Warfare Magnum bro. I however am excited to see the AS-VAL (VSS) in there, not many games with it. Honestly though, looking at it, its more of the same with crappier gameplay. Oh, and of course, replay finally.

  4. #11684
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Never heard of that rifle before, but apparently it's pretty popular. As long as I get some bolt action goodness (and a variety of 2-3), I'll be set.

    I'm hoping here will be 7-10 types of guns per class, but that's asking for a lot I suppose.

  5. #11685
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    lol @
    Fucking morons.

  6. #11686
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I love chris smoove, does he do commentaries while he's playing? Only person I can watch camp and it's still enjoyable to watch.

  7. #11687
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Oh and also, "I'm going to report you" is why I fucking refuse to pay to use a online service on a God damn console.

  8. #11688
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I wish I could play against the morons that he plays with. I try the same shit and get noobtubed.

  9. #11689
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I wish I could play against the morons that he plays with. I try the same shit and get noobtubed.
    I'm surprised none of them had sitrep and a semtex...wait no, idiots on the internet nevermind.

  10. #11690
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Anyone game to play tonight? I'll finally get home.

  11. #11691
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Shutup Meg.






    Maybe.

  12. #11692
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    if you're reffering to me as Meg, I most definetly will not shut up.

  13. #11693
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Yes, you are meg.

  14. #11694
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    OK, you got me. Wanna have fun time?

  15. #11695
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Fun time for me... Hehe?

  16. #11696
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Cool whip!

  17. #11697
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd View Post
    Fun time for me... Hehe?
    I'll plump your dummy, if you know what I mean.

  18. #11698
    Tharen
    Guest

    I miss playing but my three year old thought my MW2 disc was a toy and broke it.

  19. #11699
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Ouch :/ I had a dog that would piss and shit over my nintendo 64 all the time. Hated that prick

  20. #11700
    Tharen
    Guest

    My nephew doesn't play anymore, he's dropping his off in a lil bit so I'll be running some shit tonight.

Page 585 of 647 FirstFirst ... 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05