Page 626 of 647 FirstFirst ... 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 12501 to 12520 of 12939
  1. #12501
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I say fux dat and wait until Black ops for theatre mode and spend nothing.

  2. #12502
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4

    ^brother speaks the truth

    Also, moving to new place today! will get new internet sorted asap!

  3. #12503
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Isawa View Post
    How's the video quality with Dazzle?
    [youtube]Px49k_AUMSU[/youtube]
    The part where it gets really bright was my settings, not the dazzle. And what Ivaden said, they have some super nice ones, but I wanted to start small and see if I liked it

  4. #12504
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck yeah 7 on 5 search. 17-5, lost 4-2. Coulda got more if my team was better.

  5. #12505
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Seamus Sunder
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I say fux dat and wait until Black ops for theatre mode and spend nothing.
    That was my plan, but I don't play MW2 exclusively. Would be fun to record other stuff too D:

    Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    [youtube]Px49k_AUMSU[/youtube]
    The part where it gets really bright was my settings, not the dazzle. And what Ivaden said, they have some super nice ones, but I wanted to start small and see if I liked it
    Looks nice, thanks for posting that :3

  6. #12506
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    tubing makes people soo fucking mad. I had a dude message me a bunch last night after i tubed him for final kill in search, then he continued to message me tonight about it. Some people take this game way to seriously. Also, calling people campers seems to be the go to insult even if they are running toward an enemy.

  7. #12507
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    lol. There was a guy earlier bitching about people camping in SnD. I told him to stop being a fuckin' retard

  8. #12508
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    244
    BG Level
    4

    Spawn tubing makes them reaaaaaaaaaaaaally mad... had an entire team rage quit when we were doing it Seeing someone get a multi at the start of S&D is really funny though...

  9. #12509
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Only thing that personally bothers me anymore is commando lunges that happen from 10 feet away and ignores bullets. Tubing is annoying too but no longer rage-inducing, just makes me switch to my OMA danger close class too. I actually haven't been seeing a whole lot of OMA tubing lately on the PS3, but all it takes is one person to join the lobby walking around with their grenade launcher ready to completely ruin a lobby because once one person does it, everyone does.


    And unfortunately it's usually my asshole friend who starts the shit because he sucks and gets frustrated quicker than Elpresador.

  10. #12510
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    I was called a UMP faggot by a couple of a turds last night. I pulled out the SCAR the next match. Heheh.

  11. #12511
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Just had my first hacked lobby experience in MW2... FFA on Rust w/ 18 people, I think you guys are going to like the footage hahahah (the match was under 2mins long)

  12. #12512
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7



    Watch the whole thing hahaha

  13. #12513
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol nice... I've been in one of those before shits nuts, I think it's more of a glitch rather than a modded lobby tho. Shit happens all the time when you enter a game type then suddenly you are put in a different game type lobby.

  14. #12514
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    I a now the proud owner of the Red Carpet title XD

  15. #12515
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I still don't know how I manage to get only 1 kill with stealth on scrapyard... -.-;

  16. #12516
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also, I dunno if you heard, but I my friends on MW2 said that in black ops SoHP won't affect snipers. Kinda interesting though, as long as all shots are one hit kills, puts you at a huge disadvantage to a person using it with an assault rifle... they can ads a ton faster than you, so if you wanna quick scope you're in for a challenge :D I'm ready to take on the challenge

  17. #12517
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    There's a shit ton of stuff hanging over the map + the hot spots are B warehouse and the L-shape airplane scrap, max I've gotten was 3 in FFA

  18. #12518
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah I know but I expected more :/ was playing HQ. I'm just trying to get the extra crispy challenge done... which is rather annoying when I play mostly SND.

  19. #12519
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    was a fun GW run. Nuked some faggots

  20. #12520
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Also, I dunno if you heard, but I my friends on MW2 said that in black ops SoHP won't affect snipers. Kinda interesting though, as long as all shots are one hit kills, puts you at a huge disadvantage to a person using it with an assault rifle... they can ads a ton faster than you, so if you wanna quick scope you're in for a challenge :D I'm ready to take on the challenge
    I hope this is true, so tired of the sniping community these days who rely on SoHP. Not hating, but I'll be damned if there wasn't a sense of pride with Sniping w/o it in CoD4, etc.

Page 626 of 647 FirstFirst ... 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05