Page 639 of 647 FirstFirst ... 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 ... LastLast
Results 12761 to 12780 of 12939
  1. #12761
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Except it's not his video, he just re-posted it?

  2. #12762
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow, crazy.

  3. #12763
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wait I just noticed steady aim and a thermal... weaaaaaaaaak.

  4. #12764
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Wait I just noticed steady aim and a thermal... weaaaaaaaaak.
    hahahah, is that an actual quote from a comment?

  5. #12765
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    No, I wrote that

    Ninja FMJ onry

  6. #12766
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Your trollin' skills are lacking, brother.

  7. #12767
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Ever since Leroy discovered his blackness his trollin' skills have been lacking ):

  8. #12768
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Ever since Leroy discovered BG his posting skills have been lacking ):

  9. #12769
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4

    Well played.

  10. #12770
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Agreed.

  11. #12771
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I know you can't snipe if you run steady aim and thermal.

  12. #12772
    Tharen
    Guest

    I'm trying to sign on and I keep getting "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStatyon Network (8002BE06)". Anyone else have/had this problem?

  13. #12773
    Professional Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,853
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Post count, fother muckers

  14. #12774
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  15. #12775
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Scav is never necessary. Become adept with all weapons and pick them up as you go, kk. There's only one class I use scav on, which is scar with AA-12. I got 7 kills with SoHP with a thermal P90 and that was without burst firing it. It's not hard to get 7 kills for your killstreak or 5 is ridiculously easy. On a different note, I got my first multikill with the UMP <_< I thought it was only a triple but apparently there were more lol.
    Fuck that conservative approach. I whore claymores and I have a habit of picking up ACOG'd UMPs/dying while looking for a new weapon.

    ACR is the only weapon I use SoHP, mainly because it sucks complete ass while hip-firing.

  16. #12776
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

  17. #12777
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    lol

  18. #12778
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4

    Rofl!

    'You should be on machinima'

  19. #12779
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Lol, nice. Also since when does marathon sniping warrant hateful things such as "Noob tubing with steady aim" I AM SO CONFOOS.

  20. #12780
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Why don't you own CoD4 yet Leeroy?

Page 639 of 647 FirstFirst ... 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05