Page 83 of 647 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1641 to 1660 of 12939
  1. #1641
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't shoot a single civilian in that level. Funny though; most Russians I've talked to or read about don't care about that level at all. They focus more on the terrible accents and pronunciation of words.

    "закрой меня! я тоже..." for example, is when they're saying "cover me! I'm reloading!" My girlfriend cracks up every time she hears the Russians talking.

    She did comment, though, that she's tired of American shows and games still portraying Russians as the bad guys. It's like they can't think of anything else other than "villains who are still QQing over the cold war".

    Shit, I've even had people on facebook who think that the cold war really isn't over and that Russia is still wanting to take over the world.

    Talk about war-mongering assholes.

  2. #1642
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Not really, I quite enjoyed it.

    Spoiler: show
    Ghost and Roach dying pissed me off more though, had a much greater hate for Shepherd than I did for Makarov
    Ya it was a shock to me too haha.

    Still find it funny that it pissed them off so much that they want a recall. Shit they better go to the book store ton of stuff there that have them being evil SoBs. I am go make a list for them I think.

    It fit in with the story from the last game. Could they have found other ways? I bet, still who gives a flying rats ass. Its a fun game, I still stand by why they do not ask for every book to be taken off the shelf that has them as the bad guys. Way more people read books them games, this should bug them more.

    Logic much?

  3. #1643
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    Ya it was a shock to me too haha.

    Still find it funny that it pissed them off so much that they want a recall. Shit they better go to the book store ton of stuff there that have them being evil SoBs. I am go make a list for them I think.

    It fit in with the story from the last game. Could they have found other ways? I bet, still who gives a flying rats ass. Its a fun game, I still stand by why they do not ask for every book to be taken off the shelf that has them as the bad guys. Way more people read books them games, this should bug them more.

    Logic much?
    I think it's funnier that it was not only patched out of the game, the site also lists the PC version as a console.

  4. #1644
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Want to ask about that video; Can you really have servers then or what? someone want to add more to that?

  5. #1645
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,807
    BG Level
    6

    Why are Extended mags such a pain in the ass to get. Bullet penetration challenges can suck my ass. I rarely fire at walls unless I know the enemy will be there, so it's taking forever to get extended mags for my SCAR.

    rage.

  6. #1646
    desolation yes hesitation no
    Bait of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    216
    BG Level
    4

    Maybe my search skills /fail but I tried before asking. I was planning on lending a friend uncharted 2, and wanted to borrow MW2 for PC. Do I just need to get his Steam account/pw or will I need the disk as well? Thanks.

  7. #1647
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Been having fun with the Riot Shield + Throwing Knife combo. The one thing that keeps owning me is when they throw a Semtex on the front of my shield... there's nothing I can do. Does Riot Shield + Blast Shield protect you against this? I haven't tried it yet.

  8. #1648
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    do extended mags count as an attachment?

  9. #1649
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    do extended mags count as an attachment?
    yes

  10. #1650
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Fucking fix party mode already, it shouldn't take 20 goddamn minutes to find a fucking match.

  11. #1651
    Q_Q
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think my favorite kit I'm running with atm is mini uzi silenced, with marathon, light weight pro and commando pro. So fun to jump off a huge ledge and knife someone in the face, or sprint around the map stabbing people, went 60/7 last night on scrap yard. To bad I'm to pussy to set nukes.

  12. #1652
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    yes
    that is awful

  13. #1653
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronfar View Post
    I think my favorite kit I'm running with atm is mini uzi silenced, with marathon, light weight pro and commando pro. So fun to jump off a huge ledge and knife someone in the face, or sprint around the map stabbing people, went 60/7 last night on scrap yard. To bad I'm to pussy to set nukes.
    I was doing this on estate running around with dual rangers. Shit was funny id storm into the house just shanking people. My whole team was laughing.

  14. #1654
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Karshe View Post
    Been having fun with the Riot Shield + Throwing Knife combo. The one thing that keeps owning me is when they throw a Semtex on the front of my shield... there's nothing I can do. Does Riot Shield + Blast Shield protect you against this? I haven't tried it yet.
    Yes, also allows you to defuse claymores by just crouching while staring at them and walking forward.

    EDIT: What has everyone using Riot shield been doing as their backup weapon? I like auto shotty but I'm starting to think something with a little more distance may work out better.

  15. #1655
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    Yeah I have been using a shot gun also, but a machine pistol works too. I however barely use my secondary, melee ftw!

    Does Riot Shield + Blast Shield protect you against this? I haven't tried it yet.
    Yeah I was using this combo last night. I had a guy stick my shield, I moved toward him, and he was the only one to die! It was great!

    I only played with the combo for a few matches before sleep so correct me if I'm wrong, I think having the Blast Shield also blocks you from getting stunned/flashed. Its a cool little perk, but throwing a knife from behind the shield is also very fun!

  16. #1656
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Is Steam sucking donkey ass right now for anyone else?

  17. #1657
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    that is awful
    It's not so bad, I personally hated that Bandolier took up a perk. Now there's Bling so you can use the Extended Mags + Red Dot or whatever. Also, Scavanger which is a great perk in its own right starts you off with much more ammo whenever you spawn, anyway.

  18. #1658

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,097
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    Definitely not.

    ACR is definitely sick, so much better now that I have two legit guns. No more fiddling around.
    :\ Well, ninja's supposed to; pretty sure they'll fix it soon. I totally eat my words about what I said about ACR; new favorite gun along with TAR.

  19. #1659
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,385
    BG Level
    7

    Finally getting back into the grove with this game after not playing MW1 for more than a year. Loving the SCAR, was one kill off my nuke yesterday and than got killed by a chopper through a window.

    My PSN name is Britton_ with the underscore, If anyone wants to party anytime. I'm also down for some spec ops and am on most nights after 8pst.

  20. #1660
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    :\ Well, ninja's supposed to; pretty sure they'll fix it soon. I totally eat my words about what I said about ACR; new favorite gun along with TAR.
    Hit or miss for me, sometimes it works and other times it clearly doesn't. I would say the majority of the time it does, but it is so GD annoying for the few times it doesn't.

    DO WHAT YOU SAY silly class... do it.

    My current favorite gun is the ACR. Even silenced the damn thing has some serious range and high enough accuracy that a burst or two can take out a camper from a very nice distance.

    My other favorite 'tool' is Tactical Insertion. I feel like more people need to have this in their bag of tricks. Sure... to use it i have to DIE, but it is ohhhhhhhhh so rewarding when I set it and stay nearby. I get killed, immediately spawn and stab my killer in the eyeball. Oh refreshing vengeance, we love you.

Page 83 of 647 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: 2012-09-14, 09:35
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05