Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2001 to 2020 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2001
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    after watching the Jacob sex scene on youtube, I'm kinda pissed that Bioware won't let my manshep get railed by him

  2. #2002
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Shepard and Jacob are not gay.

  3. #2003
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    that's never stopped me before

  4. #2004
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    I'm doing NG+ on Insanity with my Adept, and to be honest you're better off looking elsewhere. Archangel's Base is fucking me over really hard at the moment.
    I just finished that on Insanity and the only real problem was that Garrus kept getting killed whilst i took my time wearing down foes. I love the Vindicator Battle rifle(3 burst one) takes shields/health down so fast.

  5. #2005
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Adept is really, really bad early on, but it gets a lot better about halfway through the game. So far, Archangel's base and Zaeed's loyalty mission were the hardest parts in the game for me. After I got the pistol upgrade with 50% armor damage bonus, things got a lot easier. With heavy warp and armor piercing ammo, armor is literally not an issue on anything but heavy mechs. Lately I've been rolling with Garrus+Tali for overload and shield drain, so enemy defenses are far easier to overcome.

    At the start of the game I would slowly focus down one enemy at a time and fights took ages. Now I just drop a wide singularity to protect myself and go to town on shields and armor. I wouldn't recommend doing insanity on a level 1 adept though. Heavy warp, wide singularity and bastion are all incredibly useful, and I'm not sure if the scaling is heavy enough to outweigh not having them early on.
    Glad to know its the mission. Don't know if I'm kicking myself for calling a split yet. I'm down in the basement with Mordin, figure his Incinerate would rape Blood Pack armor like nothing. But between the varren and krogan at the 2nd shutter, I can't catch a break. And that's even with dropping a nuke on their asses.

  6. #2006
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    that's never stopped me before
    Lets fuck. No homo.

  7. #2007
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,395
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    Lets fuck. No homo.
    Balls dont touch its A-ok.

  8. #2008
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

  9. #2009
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    I want a ME: Knights of the Prothean Empire RPG set 50,000 years before the events of ME1

  10. #2010
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    oh also this is coming tomorrow, for ppl with Cerberus Network:
    Cerberus Assault Armor
    Cerberus assault armor is designed for shock troops, turn the tide of battle against creatures or forces that would decimate normal soldiers.
    Increases heavy weapon ammo capacity by +10%
    Increases shields by +10%
    Increases health by +10%

    M-22a Eviscerator Shotgun
    The M-22a Eviscerator Shotgun is a longer-range shotgun with armor-piercing loads. This design also violates several intergalactic weapons treaties, so the M-22a is not distributed to militaries.
    there's a pic here, looks like white inferno armor
    http://kotaku.com/5467039/cerberus-u...senal-tomorrow

  11. #2011
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Liara vs Shadow Broker DLC sometime in the future.

  12. #2012
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    I want a ME: Knights of the Prothean Empire RPG set 50,000 years before the events of ME1
    Theres not as rich of a backstory developed for ME that far back the way KOTOR had with the star wars universe, I could definitely go for something with the rachni wars, krogan rebellions, or geth/quarians (ala Caprica before the fall on BSG)

  13. #2013
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    oh also this is coming tomorrow, for ppl with Cerberus Network:


    there's a pic here, looks like white inferno armor
    http://kotaku.com/5467039/cerberus-u...senal-tomorrow
    Where the fuck is my hammerhead. Honestly fuckign sad how much I miss the mako now lol

  14. #2014
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    the thing is, it's not like you can actually use the hammerhead for any of the current missions/assignments, as literally all of the ones that take place planetside do so on narrow winding paths.

    If they introduce the hammerhead there will have to be special hammerhead planets/missions, which isn't such a bad thing but something tells me it'll only be like 2 planets, at least to start.

  15. #2015
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    the thing is, it's not like you can actually use the hammerhead for any of the current missions/assignments, as literally all of the ones that take place planetside do so on narrow winding paths.

    If they introduce the hammerhead there will have to be special hammerhead planets/missions, which isn't such a bad thing but something tells me it'll only be like 2 planets, at least to start.
    I'm okay with this. Also could add driving portions to Tuchanka. since you are driving to the mission areas anyways.

  16. #2016
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,395
    BG Level
    9

    Anyone found any good mod sites for the game yet? Bored of the armor/clothing selection right now.

  17. #2017
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

  18. #2018
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Cannot unsee

  19. #2019
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Dex 3 agi 3.

  20. #2020
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I can't unsee that. :[

Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03