Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 2881 to 2900 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2881
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That explains it then, I didn't install the expansion pack till like 1 week down the road from buying it.
    Will I get the trophy if I just start a new game and watch it or does it have to be on the same save file as the character you beat it with?

  2. #2882
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendog View Post
    Will I get the trophy if I just start a new game and watch it or does it have to be on the same save file as the character you beat it with?
    No idea. I doubt you'll get it if you have a complete and a comic book view on different playthroughs, but I could be wrong. You might be stuck completing it twice.

  3. #2883
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,433
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    Arrival dlc is being advertised in the PS3 version of Dragon Age 2.


    1:38 if you was to skip ahead

  4. #2884
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    So I'm guessing we'll be getting Reaper invasion DLC up till release of ME3. Great idea if they're actually serious about it.

  5. #2885
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by mightyg View Post
    So I'm guessing we'll be getting Reaper invasion DLC up till release of ME3. Great idea if they're actually serious about it.
    It's only one more expansion.

  6. #2886
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I remember them saying they planned to release DLC up until the release of Mass Effect 3. Whether that's the official word or not, I do not know, but some Bioware employee on the Bioware forums stated so.

  7. #2887
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    kyo works for EA and bioware has already stated this would be the last DLC

  8. #2888
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    kyo works for EA and bioware has already stated this would be the last DLC
    Wait a minute. Kyo works for EA??? Dude where's the free stuff? Holding out on us!! (sorry, just doesn't get old to me when someone is surprised you work for EA)

  9. #2889
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah I get a pm about once a week asking for free shit. I dont give many people here anything free that isnt Atredies or Qal, most are pirates or shit heads.

  10. #2890
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Your title should be "WORKS FOR EA, NO FREE SHIT"

  11. #2891
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    My life is bad enough having to deal with a head made of shit and you can't brighten my day by giving me games. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER.
    Spoiler: show
    Also EA sux

  12. #2892
    Ah yes, 'Reapers'
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I am so psyched for this DLC. Been checking news sites every day for a bit of info and that picture is only going to make it worse.

  13. #2893
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Dont read the Bioware forums, its full of insufferable idiots, that leak sprouted a 160 page speculation thread as to what the DLC is. They might be worse than Squuenix fanboys, just do yourself a favor and steer clear. Really haven't been any news released about it in the media, all I can say is don't expect it too soon.

  14. #2894
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    That may be all you can say, but what do you WANT to say <3

    I expect it before June if that accurate.

  15. #2895
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    he's not going to tell you, I've tried just about every method I can think of to extract information from Kyo on a variety of subjects and my sexy charms are no match for his sense of professional confidentiality

  16. #2896
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I don't think he wants to lose his job lol, or possibly get sued or fucked over.

    He does work for EA after all...

  17. #2897
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Wait a minute. Kyo works for EA??? Dude where's the free stuff? Holding out on us!!

  18. #2898
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Yeah I get a pm about once a week asking for free shit. I dont give many people here anything free that isnt Atredies or Qal, most are pirates or shit heads.
    I know him in RL, fuck bofe yall sukkaz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Wait a minute. Kyo works for EA??? Dude where's the free stuff? Holding out on us!!
    !!

  19. #2899
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    mayad jelly

  20. #2900
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Dont read the Bioware forums, its full of insufferable idiots, that leak sprouted a 160 page speculation thread as to what the DLC is. They might be worse than Squuenix fanboys, just do yourself a favor and steer clear. Really haven't been any news released about it in the media, all I can say is don't expect it too soon.
    Ain't this the truth. The people on there are some of the most insufferable obtuse morons I have seen on any forum. Even more than here! You talk about a bunch of unappreciative assholes. I know the Bioware devs that post on there never really show it cause they can't, but it's got to annoy them to some degree. I think the only Bioware game I wouldn't buy is Star Wars ToR simply because I don't want yet another MMO. However, if it's as single player friendly as they've shown in some videos, I might check it out.

    It really is amazing, within a day of something getting out before BW announces it it can turn literally into hundreds of pages. I've never seen that level of insanity before. And most of the time people do nothing but bitch. "OH, INVASION DLC!? THAT SUCKS, GIVE ME MY ASHLEY/KAIDEN DLC WE'VE ALL BEEN DEMANDING!!" Not knowing anything about the details.

Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03