Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 3001 to 3020 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3001
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    Only really cool thing about the Mako was fighting Thresher Maws in it... those fights were more fun on foot though.
    Didn't really enjoy fighting them on foot in ME1 actually... the fight with the Threasher Maw in ME2 was awesome though. Anyway, is there a price for the DLC yet Kyo? I fucking hate DLC but I feel like I am gonna be missing way too much, especially with choices carrying over to ME3.

  2. #3002
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Mako fucking sucked, ya'll nigs are all kinds of retarded.

    Here is this state of the art planet exploration vehicle, oh but one thing it can only take a couple shots, fuck that.
    It really wasn't that bad, not enough to complain about. Did you die a lot or something? lol

    IIRC you can actually repair the Mako by just going off to the side somewhere safe.

  3. #3003
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Didn't really enjoy fighting them on foot in ME1 actually... the fight with the Threasher Maw in ME2 was awesome though. Anyway, is there a price for the DLC yet Kyo? I fucking hate DLC but I feel like I am gonna be missing way too much, especially with choices carrying over to ME3.
    560 Points.

  4. #3004
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either, geez. Controls too DEEP for you? lol it really isn't that complicated.
    The mako is slow, it's floaty, it's made of paper, it has terrible physics, none of the sections that use it are interesting in the slightest, the combat is boring and everything about it is awful. Literally the only fun thing about the mako is when the keep upright physics bug out and it does crazy flips after hitting tiny obstacles.

    You can't honestly believe that anyone's complaints have anything to do with it being too "complicated."

  5. #3005
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    560 Points.
    Thanks for that info

  6. #3006
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    It really wasn't that bad, not enough to complain about.
    Are you actually serious?

  7. #3007
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Camping in a corner to recover from those two pea shooter shots that knocked my mako's health to next to nothing is so much fun and interesting, very good game design I'll tell you what.

  8. #3008
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Could have fooled me, all I see is ITS TERRIBLE. I had fun with it, it didn't even take up much of the game.

  9. #3009
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Camping in a corner to recover from those two pea shooter shots that knocked my mako's health to next to nothing is so much fun and interesting, very good game design I'll tell you what.
    I never once said it was good, nor bad.

    It was just generic vehicular combat in an already boring mission. Blasting people and overshooting jumps were really the most fun part about it.

  10. #3010
    Ah yes, 'Reapers'
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    http://masseffect.bioware.com/webcast/
    Currently ongoing stream about the writing of Mass Effect.

    On topic: Fuck the Mako. Give me the Firewalker tank (with stronger armour) and slightly more detailed worlds like in ME1 and I'll be happy.

  11. #3011
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    As much as the Mako sucks, the fucking Hammerhead has no shields whatsoever even on Casual/Normal, which made some of the Firewalker missions annoying since they didn't include checkpoints. I'd rather have the maneuverability of the Hammerhead, but holy fuck do they need to make it durable if they plan on making us take out turrets and thresher maws and shit in ME3.

    edit: also needs moar space combat

  12. #3012
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    As much as the Mako sucks, the fucking Hammerhead has no shields whatsoever even on Casual/Normal, which made some of the Firewalker missions annoying since they didn't include checkpoints. I'd rather have the maneuverability of the Hammerhead, but holy fuck do they need to make it durable if they plan on making us take out turrets and thresher maws and shit in ME3.

    edit: also needs moar space combat
    Space Combat in the style of Halo: Reach would be amazing.

    That was easily one of the highpoints of the game.

  13. #3013
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph



    DLC has been cracked on pc btw, have at it.

  14. #3014
    Ah yes, 'Reapers'
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

  15. #3015
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    the female face design is shit :/ bitches eyes are basically touch, scrap this redo it!

  16. #3016
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    CAME WITH THE FORCE OF A MILLION SUNS.

  17. #3017
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    This is apparently a solo mission. Thats unexpected.

  18. #3018
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    CAME WITH THE FORCE OF A MILLION SUNS.
    Yes.

  19. #3019
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I played about an hour of the dlc tonight. It's doing fine for moving the plot into ME3, but I have to say I'm not really a fan of the solo running around I've been doing so far in this one.

  20. #3020
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    just finished the DLC. Took me about an hour and change to get through, nothing particularly new and noteworthy but the story was pretty damn good. It feels about as substantial as Overlord or Shadow Broker, so 7 bucks is a nice change from the normal 10 dollar price tag on most DLC. You actually get a fair amount of upgrades too, I got Heavy Weapon Ammo, Medi-Gel Capacity, and Heavy Skin Weave... although considering you should really play this after you finish the final mission they're kinda pointless I guess.

    oh and now I want to play ME3 RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03