Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast
Results 3041 to 3060 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3041
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I was the opposite. I felt the enemy waves were too small and weak because the game had you solo. There were only 2 points where you got to face off against a decent sized wave :/

  2. #3042
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I was the opposite. I felt the enemy waves were too small and weak because the game had you solo. There were only 2 points where you got to face off against a decent sized wave :/
    I played on insanity, the 5waves section with the mech and shit was pretty rough alone.

  3. #3043
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I played on insanity, the 5waves section with the mech and shit was pretty rough alone.
    Nigga is braggin.

  4. #3044
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I played on insanity, the 5waves section with the mech and shit was pretty rough alone.
    Yeah...see I fucked up and died early on that. And it just ended

    But like I said, there were only 2 good sized fight and a lot of running around solo fighting 2 guys at a time.

  5. #3045
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Except on insanity i was already rolling on my own. Squad mates died so fast i was solo during like 85% of my insanity playthrough. It got to a point where i just decided to not waste the medi-gel.

    DLC: Good, but i was expecting more. Guess i was setting myself up to be slightly let down, but we can't have 1 side mission overshadow the main story now can we?

    Spoiler: show
    On a related note, i was severely disappointed with the overall lack of major decisions in ME2's DLC. All of it for the most part were linear stories moving some plots forward. Bring Down the Sky is ME1's only real DLC, and that had a major decision in it, what impact it will have remains to be seen. I was really hoping Arrival would have one bit of major life/death decision making in it, but apparently that isn't the case.


    Going forward, i really really hope we don't get as many squadmates for ME3. There were just too many, and the inability to make extra commentary dialogue for all of them is what makes ME1 better in some ways than ME2. The only time your squad members talk at all is during their loyalty/recruitment missions. Its one of the things i miss from ME1, i love my witty Wrex/Garrus team.

  6. #3046
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nerf indoctorination, it OP

    Spoiler: show

    Anyone here not use the renegade interuupt to blow the Dr's head off? I was just itching for that. Curious to what the other outcome is

  7. #3047
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Spoiler: show
    The bomb blows up either way and you get knocked out. Its just a matter of whether or not you get renegade points.

  8. #3048
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by vrumpt View Post
    Going forward, i really really hope we don't get as many squadmates for ME3. There were just too many, and the inability to make extra commentary dialogue for all of them is what makes ME1 better in some ways than ME2. The only time your squad members talk at all is during their loyalty/recruitment missions. Its one of the things i miss from ME1, i love my witty Wrex/Garrus team.
    I concur with you on this. I enjoyed the team but it felt a little heavy to me. In ME1 I had a nice pairing of teammates who I took out on various missions. I enjoyed that. ME2 seemed to have a mess of people and some just got waysided as I progressed further.

    Even if you save them all at the end, there's nothing to say that some of them wouldnt just go their seperate ways since the mission they were hired for is over (some of them anyway).

  9. #3049
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    that was like... pretty much the whole point of ME2, assembling a team

  10. #3050
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ^ Oh I understand that and I think it played out great for what the overall plot of the game was. I'm just saying I thought there were "too many" for everyday use, so to speak.

  11. #3051
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    It's only natural that with so many characters only a few would be used. But if you're doing an Insanity run, your teammates + current job will change. Everyone has their uses in a team build, but certain characters like Miranda or Grunt are just more useful for general teams.

    Besides, with that many characters now, it opens up development later on. More people you know (especially through a conflict like in ME 2) the more personal the encounters are, which is always good. Even if they don't stay with you, they always know the awesomeness that is Shepard.

  12. #3052
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Besides, with that many characters now, it opens up development later on.
    WTB option to throw jacob off a cliff in ME3

  13. #3053
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by vrumpt View Post
    WTB option to throw jacob off a cliff in ME3
    I'll second this as long as I can throw Miranda's skank ass off with him.

  14. #3054
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Nah, Miranda is useable for her team bonus, fuck that.

  15. #3055
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    and dat ass bonus, also titties... also weird to see the nigga who was behind ashley all the way wanting to get rid of miranda who is in every-single-way better.

  16. #3056
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Why didn't you just kill Jacob off in ME2? lol

  17. #3057
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    and dat ass bonus, also titties... also weird to see the nigga who was behind ashley all the way wanting to get rid of miranda who is in every-single-way better.
    Real talk, nigga is faded.

  18. #3058
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I like Ashley!

    Gogo racism. (speciesism?)

  19. #3059
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck Ashley, Miranda is where it's at. If she had a better face, she would be perfect, but I can settle with them tits and ass. Also, what's better than a hot chick who's also useful in a gunfight?

  20. #3060
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Fuck Ashley, Miranda is where it's at. If she had a better face, she would be perfect, but I can settle with them tits and ass. Also, what's better than a hot chick who's also useful in a gunfight?
    Her face was like ripped off some hot actress btw.

Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03