Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Also, I couldn't care less about her anyway because I ran with Garrus and Wrex. Even if Wrex wasn't the best with Biomods, holy shit that was useful with Garrus' tech abilities.

  2. #62
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I usually had Ashley and Tali with me. Every now and then I would throw in Garus or Wrex. You missed out on some CoD and L4D last night Miz.

  3. #63
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I ran with Ashley and Wrex since my character was the tech/combat class. I started my second playthrough but I just kinda lot interest because the only thing that was happening was getting a retarded amount of credits or tech gel that I never needed. I'll pick it back up again soon I guess though because I want a level capped character heading into this next game.

  4. #64
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Oh god I forgot about that. I remember churches being upset because Mass Effect was not rated M and featured pornography.


    Yes, I am the Jack Thompson of BG.
    Churches = handful of dudes on Fox News.

  5. #65
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    I usually had Ashley and Tali with me. Every now and then I would throw in Garus or Wrex. You missed out on some CoD and L4D last night Miz.

    Wednesday is slowing creeping.....

  6. #66
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Churches = handful of dudes on Fox News.

    STOP SHTTNG UP MAH DREAMZ 1

  7. #67
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Now your even trolling this section two, your skills are ever so wide my negro friend.

  8. #68
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    It just occured to me that the other reason they might want us to save our saves for ME2 is that so they know which of the secondary characters died during the first game so they arent around in the 2nd one.

  9. #69
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Now your even trolling this section two, your skills are ever so wide my negro friend.
    You sure he's the only one trolling?

  10. #70
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnwulf View Post
    Well the first game had a naked ass, this one needs at least side boob to up it a notch.
    there was a side boob in the first yo

  11. #71
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    How do you even get to lvl 60 in this game anyway. I thought I got nearly all the side quests and I was only lvl 49 at the end, my roommate put a ton of hours into it and only got to lvl 50 too. I'm not sure where all this exp for the next 10 levels comes from unless a whole bunch is from mining or inspecting points on the map which I stopped doing much of after a while since it was so time consuming for relatively low bonuses.

  12. #72
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Usually takes a 2nd or 3rd play through to get 60 I accidentally skiped out on some quests on my 2nd and stoped @55 but I'm not going to bother getting to 60 since it's just an achievement. Just do every side quest you can do and you'll level up no problem.

  13. #73
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,652
    BG Level
    6

    I used the money exploit in the game so that I could afford the super inspector weapons when I was around level 20? It was all smooth sailing from there. I took it to about level 53? to unlock the most powerful inspector weapons in the game. So much so that they were destroying everything I encountered without the slightest problem. I think you would have to at least beat it once to get past level 50? I forgot but I am sure that I didn't finish the game second time around after getting the weapons because I was mainly curious how awesome they really were.

  14. #74
    You think this is the real Dmitry?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm on my second or third play through and I'm only mid 50-'s

  15. #75
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    So you can start a second new game and continue from the level you left off? I know that you need to unlock the ability to get to 60 but unless you can start a new game at something other than lvl 1 it seems like you don't have enough quests to get that high.

  16. #76
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You should be able to start from the level you last played as when you finished the game.

  17. #77
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    once you beat the game you select New Game from the main menu and then something like "Use existing ID" and find the name you used for your last playthrough, should let you continue from your previous level.

  18. #78
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wait a minute. Mizango is black?! /removes from 360 friendlist.

  19. #79
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5

    think he meant when you transfer your character from mass effect one?

  20. #80
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    oh, i dont think anyone knows that yet....

    also as for hitting level 60 the "easiest" thing to do would be to get out of the vehicle to kill stuff, you get less xp killing it with the car thingy's onboard guns. Have fun killing a thresher maw with an assault rifle!

Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03