Page 72 of 154 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1421 to 1440 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1421
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Ahaha, nice. I haven't seen that yet.

    I did have a rather strange thing happen while talking to Anderson in the Citadel. I could swear that his body glitched and was supposed to be facing me while talking... it looked so broken. His head (and body) were facing away from me while talking but his head was just going left - right - left - right - left like it was trying to spin around 180 degrees.

    Poor stressed out guy.

    So far, pretty early into the game, only have 2 recruits and have been messing about with the scanner (upgraded it at least) and taking my time.

    When i played ME1 my Xbox RROD'd (two years back) and I had done everything BUT finish the game. Sadly at some point after transferring data to my new HD I must have decided to delete my saves because I had none. So I rented ME1 on Sunday, and was finished with it by Tues when Gamefly dropped off ME2. Not bad considering i did nothing but story missions and sidequests that didn't involve going "out of my way".

    Started ME2 with an import of my level 40 Soldier (now Adept) and loving it so much so far.

    EDIT: Just watched the entire Anderson dialogue on Youtube and my game DID glitch on me apparently, as he was not facing away from me during that portion of speech in the video i saw. Yay for backwards, broken, jerky Andersons!

  2. #1422
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    276
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Anyone else playing as a sentinel? I'm only level 6 but it already seems so boring. I'm thinking about switching to an adept or vanguard. Sucks I'd have to start over though

  3. #1423
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i am disappointed with the part of the citadel we have access to in this one. i miss my old stomping grounds

  4. #1424
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    I was hoping for more to do in the citadel, even though the focus of this game is (seems to be at least, from where I'm at in the game) the terminus system.

  5. #1425
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldencarnage View Post
    Anyone else playing as a sentinel? I'm only level 6 but it already seems so boring. I'm thinking about switching to an adept or vanguard. Sucks I'd have to start over though
    I am. Sentinel is fun, but it gets better when you max biotics. When you can punt a guy 300 feet with throw, you begin to see what weird shit you can do.

  6. #1426
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah I feel your pain my afro american brother. I am thoroughly disappointed with the Citadel. I was expecting a tad bit more.

  7. #1427
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i am very stoked to play as a sentinel next go around, i want to be a renegade whore sentinal. but that means i would have to make a renegade whore and zip through ME1. i say that like its a bad thing

  8. #1428
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    Ahaha, nice. I haven't seen that yet.

    I did have a rather strange thing happen while talking to Anderson in the Citadel. I could swear that his body glitched and was supposed to be facing me while talking... it looked so broken. His head (and body) were facing away from me while talking but his head was just going left - right - left - right - left like it was trying to spin around 180 degrees.

    Poor stressed out guy.

    So far, pretty early into the game, only have 2 recruits and have been messing about with the scanner (upgraded it at least) and taking my time.

    When i played ME1 my Xbox RROD'd (two years back) and I had done everything BUT finish the game. Sadly at some point after transferring data to my new HD I must have decided to delete my saves because I had none. So I rented ME1 on Sunday, and was finished with it by Tues when Gamefly dropped off ME2. Not bad considering i did nothing but story missions and sidequests that didn't involve going "out of my way".

    Started ME2 with an import of my level 40 Soldier (now Adept) and loving it so much so far.

    EDIT: Just watched the entire Anderson dialogue on Youtube and my game DID glitch on me apparently, as he was not facing away from me during that portion of speech in the video i saw. Yay for backwards, broken, jerky Andersons!
    My chat with anderson was buggy too, though in a different way...Miranda did a moonwalk from the back corner of the room up to right over Anderson's shoulder while in dialog with him.

    Must be something weird about that room lol

    Also my god damn Shepard seems to have some general fascination with something that is down and to the left when she runs around on the Normandy. Anywhere else (i.e. in combat armor) it seems fine but she's always tilting her head when she's in casual clothes D:

  9. #1429
    Q_Q
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    I am. Sentinel is fun, but it gets better when you max biotics. When you can punt a guy 300 feet with throw, you begin to see what weird shit you can do.
    QFTT

    I did my first play on Sentinel was fun as hell, started a 2nd as a solider shit is boring as hell, games on easy mode with solider imo.

  10. #1430
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    No surprise there, soldier also made ME1 Easy Mode.

    Sentinel has been fairly fun so far in ME2... Insanity is pretty annoying for a first playthrough though. I probably should change the difficulty but I can't bring myself to do so O:

  11. #1431
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    wtf is up with no damping and sabotage, i am kind of pissed about a lot of the "fat" they trimmed for this one

  12. #1432
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Lift being changed to Pull isn't something I appreciate much either.
    I really prefer Lift for a number of reasons.

  13. #1433
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well Drop acts as Lift, and although it brings the enemy down about 3 seconds later, it's a very powerful attack..

  14. #1434
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    My chat with anderson was buggy too, though in a different way...Miranda did a moonwalk from the back corner of the room up to right over Anderson's shoulder while in dialog with him.

    Must be something weird about that room lol

    Also my god damn Shepard seems to have some general fascination with something that is down and to the left when she runs around on the Normandy. Anywhere else (i.e. in combat armor) it seems fine but she's always tilting her head when she's in casual clothes D:
    LOL! The video montage in my brain of the things that room does to people... entertaining.

    And I have also noticed Shepard's fascination with his left shoe. Pretty sure i stepped in something in Anderson's office. That is the only explanation.

  15. #1435
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    Well Drop acts as Lift, and although it brings the enemy down about 3 seconds later, it's a very powerful attack..
    I've never heard of Drop... how do you get that?

  16. #1436
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    it's been a good week since I beat the game, things are fuzzy heh.

    There's an ability that appears like lift, but after a few seconds it drops the enemy to the ground with force... that's what i'm referring to, regardless of what it's called. I seemed to do just fine with that & pull.

  17. #1437
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Well, I still don't know what you're talking about though... I don't have any such ability nor have I seen any.

  18. #1438
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    Titanss logic up in this bitch.
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Adept#Powers
    sounds like it might be throw field, idk, not an adept

  19. #1439
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    Well, I still don't know what you're talking about though... I don't have any such ability nor have I seen any.
    You know what, it might be an ability you get for completely leveling up one of the abilities... actually, i'm pretty sure that's where it is. I think I had it with Miranda or Samara... just highlight their 4th stage upgrades and see what their ultimate upgrades are for each ability, one of them will likely describe what I'm talking about.

  20. #1440
    /lick
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Doing my ME1 playthrough to hit 60 for import made me have to go and find music by the Faunts.

    Fuck you 128kbps. Fuck you. You sound horrible and you should kill yourself.

    As for ME2, haven't had as much time to play as I'd hoped, so I'm not much of anywhere, but as awesome as the game is, it's sort of off-putting how nonchalant people are about Shepherd being one step removed from a zombie.

Page 72 of 154 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03