Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 1881 to 1900 of 3079

Thread: Mass Effect 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1881
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    The full version of that pic:



    It's from a thread on Kotaku where people discuss how their ending turned out for them. For me, I had my female Shepard macking on Jacob most of the game (cause my Shepard is black, thought it was appropriate, even dubbed him 'chocolate thunder' privately.) Then, out of the blue, Garrus (my fave from the first game), is like 'hey, we can blow off steam together, if you know what I mean.' And, well, curiosity took over. I mean, Turian sex? Really? This I gotta see. I dumped Jacob (he took it hard, oh well, he was boring, and Garrus is more Turian anyway.) Of course, you see nothing, but it was hilarious to hear Mordin give advice, and Garrus have to look up how it's done (along with being a huge dork with some of the worst metaphors ever, like how he likes to 'savor the last shot before popping the heat sink.')

    I think on my next playthrough I am gonna try for Thane or Tali (if possible, does she even swing that way?) Hell, it would be awesome to seduce Mordin, since I get the feeling the comedy there would be endless.

    Regardless, at least I only killed 1 of my team at the end (Legion got shot in the face, oops.) Gonna play through the last mission one more time to redo that choice (I could have saved him with a better team lead), then work on getting level 30, then do New Game +.

  2. #1882
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Meepein View Post
    The full version of that pic:



    It's from a thread on Kotaku where people discuss how their ending turned out for them. For me, I had my female Shepard macking on Jacob most of the game (cause my Shepard is black, thought it was appropriate, even dubbed him 'chocolate thunder' privately.) Then, out of the blue, Garrus (my fave from the first game), is like 'hey, we can blow off steam together, if you know what I mean.' And, well, curiosity took over. I mean, Turian sex? Really? This I gotta see. I dumped Jacob (he took it hard, oh well, he was boring, and Garrus is more Turian anyway.) Of course, you see nothing, but it was hilarious to hear Mordin give advice, and Garrus have to look up how it's done (along with being a huge dork with some of the worst metaphors ever, like how he likes to 'savor the last shot before popping the heat sink.')

    I think on my next playthrough I am gonna try for Thane or Tali (if possible, does she even swing that way?) Hell, it would be awesome to seduce Mordin, since I get the feeling the comedy there would be endless.

    Regardless, at least I only killed 1 of my team at the end (Legion got shot in the face, oops.) Gonna play through the last mission one more time to redo that choice (I could have saved him with a better team lead), then work on getting level 30, then do New Game +.
    The dialogue is there with Tali but you cant seal the deal. The funniest sex metaphor Garrus told me as male shep was how he was boxing that turian chick back when he was in the military and they went 8 rounds without either losing cause she was flexible and he had superior reach. Then they headed back to his quarters and is like "I lost I had reach but she had flexibility" I lol'd so hard.

  3. #1883
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Yeah, Garrus was just so awkward, everyone else is like 'wooo, let's do it!', and Garrus is all 'uhhh, here's a bad metaphor for sex, want some?'. And never mind Kelly, I think she would hump an Elcor. Or a Volus. Or a Reaper. Really, she was just 'hi, nice to meet you, let's screw.'

    I liked her.

  4. #1884
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Meepein View Post
    Yeah, Garrus was just so awkward, everyone else is like 'wooo, let's do it!', and Garrus is all 'uhhh, here's a bad metaphor for sex, want some?'. And never mind Kelly, I think she would hump an Elcor. Or a Volus. Or a Reaper. Really, she was just 'hi, nice to meet you, let's screw.'

    I liked her.
    DLC to have three way with her and your real LI inc

  5. #1885
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Anyone tried waiting til after the IFF to do Tali's loyalty quest... you know, so you can bring Legion along.
    How awkward would that be?

  6. #1886
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    It's humorous, to say the least.

  7. #1887
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    yeah few things I would like to check out. Also Tali when you are dealing with the C-Sec/Volus/Quarian.

  8. #1888
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    i wonder how quarians eat/poop

    or what happens if they sneeze in there

  9. #1889
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    So yea, Scions are fucking faggots, which gun shreds them, I'm stuck on the the same part BRP is on, Collectors ship with the moving pillar shits.

  10. #1890
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    So yea, Scions are fucking faggots, which gun shreds them, I'm stuck on the the same part BRP is on, Collectors ship with the moving pillar shits.
    Warp and Incinerate fuck them up hard.

  11. #1891
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    i wonder how quarians eat/poop

    or what happens if they sneeze in there
    they have compartments for both, its touched upon in Ascension iirc

    the eating that is, but I think they mention bathroom in passing too.

  12. #1892
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    I luv u Morgan Qalbman.

  13. #1893
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    I'm not sure if it's because I talked to him so much or just because I hadn't pursued a relationship at that point, but the conversation I got from him was hilarious.

    I can't find it on youtube, but he thought I was interested in him. He made it pretty clear the feeling wasn't mutual.
    Little late but

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCtFrIFs_Fo

    also


  14. #1894
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    See, Miz... this is why I fucks with Miranda.

    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/877/awwyeah.png

  15. #1895
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Haha you're black.

  16. #1896
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    and bangin' white bitches, that's the way things should be.

  17. #1897
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    and bangin' white bitches, that's the way things should be.
    Like a boss.

  18. #1898
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    and bangin' white bitches, that's the way things should be.
    Agreed. White women > black women.

  19. #1899
    Algoth
    Guest

    Just finished the game on Insanity, took a little over 30 hours. I did every possible sidequest (and the N7 / Cerberus Assignments), excluding Legion's loyalty quest, as I gave him to the Cerberus for study.
    Played Engineer, it was ridiculously easy with Heavy Incinerate, Heavy Overload and Attack Drone to keep the enemies distracted. After getting Sniper rifle and getting all upgrades in the game, even Scions were easy.
    It was fun being a dick to everyone, as I picked all the paragon options on my first playthrough. I miss my scars from ME1 though, not even laser beam eyes can make up for the loss of my badass mouth scars.

    Spoiler: show
    The ending was a bit depressing. I'm sure it's supposed to be that way, but according to the Codex, the Council races have 75 dreadnoughts in total, each of them smaller than one Reaper. There's not a snowball's chance in hell we will survive, let alone win this war.


    Edit: I'm missing only 3 achievements: Tactician, Brawler and Warp specialist. I didn't use Warp at all on my two playthroughs for some reason, and Tactician and Brawler just aren't very fun achievement to get, so not touching those.

  20. #1900
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Algoth View Post
    Spoiler: show
    The ending was a bit depressing. I'm sure it's supposed to be that way, but according to the Codex, the Council races have 75 dreadnoughts in total, each of them smaller than one Reaper. There's not a snowball's chance in hell we will survive, let alone win this war.
    If you listened to the news postings in the Citadel, Omega or Illium...

    Spoiler: show

    1.) Asari handed their share of defensive responsibilities off to the Turians.
    2.) Turians are saying fuck it to the Treaty of Farixen and are ramping up ship production.


    It could be more due to the fact that I let the Council die (sightless morons), but that's how it came up for me.

Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03