Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 97
  1. #61
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    McDonald's doesn't care about black people?

  2. #62
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I would've said something too. Money is serious business. I wouldn't want an alternative from the menu, or a voucher, etc. Hell, why the fuck did they run out of nuggets in the first place? Or why didn't the cashier know what they have in stock? Give me back my money or give me my nuggets with sauce. All hell would've broken loose because they probably would've called the police on me if I didn't get it back. Calling the 9-1-1 line was stupid but McDoo's was equally as retarded.

  3. #63
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,425
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    So basically you're saying altwight listens to country? You're saying he's some redneck who comes from a family of incest and bad hygiene? I mean seriously, just because you disagree with the man doesn't mean you have to go and insult his entire family! Geez, what the heck is wrong with you!? Your temper is just way out of control.
    It really was a funny observation, plus reading this thread made me and my neighbor LOL all morning. By the way, we are both Hispanic.

  4. #64
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    How's this an emergency?

  5. #65
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,285
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

    Every McDonalds in my tricounty area is all blacks with 1 white person working at the one down the road. Wendy's > McDonalds

  6. #66
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    are you people
    What do you mean, you people?

  7. #67
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is quite possibly the greatest chicken sandwich.

  8. #68
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,285
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    It really was a funny observation, plus reading this thread made me and my neighbor LOL all morning. By the way, we are both Hispanic.
    Sadly I didn't understand it.

    edit: the spicy chicken sandwich, plain with ranch dressing is heavenly.

    my spelling is all fucked up this morning

  9. #69
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What do you mean, you people?
    I am deeply offended.

  10. #70
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    Sadly I didn't understand it.
    I think it's just funny how cultural differences were reflected in the calls to the radio stations.

    Unfortunately, it sort of reinforces the negative stereotypical attitude we normally attribute to black people who listen to rap. It reinforces the point Nystul made earlier as well.

  11. #71
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    This would've been a substitution and/or a peace offering

    http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploade...373-792669.jpg

  12. #72
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    I'm gonna open up a Dominican fast-food chain and purposely run out of plátanos. Then just sit back and watch the lulz.

  13. #73
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,285
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

    lolol

  14. #74
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Tostones in my opinion.

  15. #75
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,924
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I wonder what happends if I go to a restaurant and order food, eat the food, and then don't pay. If the restaurant calls the police I'm totally going to LOL in their faces.
    The restaurant wouldn't call 911 and claim there was an emergency, stating that a man just ate at their restaurant and then ran out without paying.

    Also, I hate to stereotype but the rap station is just defending her because she's black. Unless the DJs aren't black. In which case just forget about it. *cough*

    Anyways, I would say the same thing about a white girl. It's spoiled behavior and she had no business acting that way. Have some self-respect.

    She had a right to be mad. How she chose to handle the situation is what the problem is. When someone says you smell, you don't punch them in the fucking face. You find an alternate solution to the problem.

  16. #76
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by MrW View Post
    This would've been a substitution and/or a peace offering

    http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploade...373-792669.jpg
    I haven't had one of these in a while, fuck you for making me hungry.

  17. #77
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,652
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MrW View Post
    This would've been a substitution and/or a peace offering

    http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploade...373-792669.jpg
    If diabetes were a FFXI relic, then this meal would be at least a half dozen 100 byne bills.

  18. #78
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Obviously this woman is a nug-nut, she had to have her nuggitz.

  19. #79
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    Every McDonalds in my tricounty area is all blacks with 1 white person working at the one down the road. Wendy's > McDonalds
    The white guy is the manager. I see the same shit in Boston and NYC.

    I wouldn't attribute her response to a sense of entitlement that she feels she has, just an overreaction from an irrational person. If I walk into Best Buy and say I would like an Xbox 360s please, they say ok, here is the ticket for it, please pay for it at the register, I do, then they come out and say yeaaaah sorry about that, we are all out of Xbox 360s, however we can give you a ps3 instead and no refund, I would clearly be fucking livid (granted its a lot more money, and some may argue ps3 is better, but its the principle).

  20. #80
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki View Post
    I haven't had one of these in a while, fuck you for making me hungry.

    I'd go to jail too for a 2 piece from Bojangles tbh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Alert the Interwebs, we're running out of Internet Addresses!
    By Meresgi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2010-07-25, 13:35
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2009-10-01, 14:29
  3. old woman beats the shit out of bambi
    By Yuri-G in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2009-07-08, 16:52
  4. Woman calls 911 on Haltom City restaurant for lack of shrimp
    By BerenTebogo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2009-04-09, 06:57
  5. Woman fed poop after complaining about service at a pub
    By Lordwafik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2008-11-06, 16:48